Ban Bridges

These assault bridges are killing women and children and are in need of common sense bridge reform. How long is Donald Trump going to let these bridges terrify our minority communities?

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-182311.jpg (1280x720, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
youtube.com/watch?v=wxOhoxCow0c
youtube.com/watch?v=wza1INe8T8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGOb6NQ5sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long before we need to think of the children and demand the age of walking on a bridge be raised to 21?

Ban semi and fully collapsing bridges NOW

These bridges are killing our children and they help many terrorist groups. We must reform bridge laws!

Bump.

The Bridge question must be addressed.

Attached: 1517634442776s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

If you want my bridge, you'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands

build walls, not bridges

Attached: 1497191237791.png (600x720, 333K)

The bridge was masterminded by a Jew, ergo, if we ban bridges, we ban Jews.

#walkoff?

In the founding fathers time, they did not have such high-capacity bridges.

Holy fuck guys, we need to seriously look into banning bridges, they are explosive!

Attached: jc3-bridge-explosion.gif (700x390, 2.98M)

We need #bridgecontrol NOW

Jc3 best game

why are we not addressing bridge violence culture? that's where the real problem lies.

bridge violence disproportionately affects blacks

>bridge collapses on school in Florida
EL OH FUCKING EL

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR GUN CONTROL

Attached: 1493018799106.png (258x395, 123K)

The pro bridge "crossing a river or valley" argument is the dumbest shit. If valleys are sometimes kilometers wide, how would a wood bridge even help you? The FHWA has blood on it's hands.

wtf i love bridges now

Top kek

Not only are these problems with bridges prevalent in our society, but this kind of thing has been going on for decades. Bridges are not even a constitutional right. Ban bridges now.

Attached: YXxkV[1].gif (500x371, 1.6M)

we didn't have mass bridgings like this under obama

>when the shooter changes his mind and just an hero instead

More like "ban bad civil engineers"

Ban women engineers
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

What's a "bridge"? I don't think we're allowed them here. Sound kinda scary

In Islamic countries like mine, we simply chain the woman or girl to the cooker. You need a cooker licence, but no licence for ficki ficki

Nada nada

Give teachers bridges! Ban video games with bridge building!

High capacity full collapsing bridge reeeeeeeeee.
Common sense bridge control no bridge needs to span more than 2 lanes.

> innovative carbon neutral design
check
> female engineer
check
> multicultural workforce
check
End result 10 people dead

A bridge built using affirmative action policies to promote tolerance of other cultures, feminism, environmental awareness and acceptance of other ideologies collapses within days of its construction. Should have just used American steel instead, would still be standing in the year 2118, and with no people dead.

They were abolished in the UK after the deadly incidents of a bridge too far and the bridge over the river kwai

It's not surprising they get bitter, they cling to bridges or overpasses or antipathy to engineers who construct them or anti-rebar sentiment or anti-concrete sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

while u bullshitting if more people played that bridge building game they would understand weight loads and this wouldnt have happened

Ban cars

Attached: 1492426270242.png (925x919, 498K)

>common sense bridge reform
call it what you really mean op. Bridge Confiscation.
>YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Attached: some old dude.jpg (952x1200, 153K)

High pedestrian capacity
Extended trusses
Modular rails to add scary lights and signs
White supremascist brilliant white color

We need to ban these bridges of war.

>only police and military should have bridges

Attached: Zipgun Phot Xray 120511.jpg (1595x1600, 196K)

Bridges aren't allowed in the Constitution. This bridge was a military grade assault bridge designed with military materials

Or could be that we have people playing those games who think “this bridge shit is easy, I got this.”

People should only have crossing. No one needs a assault bridge

Attached: 1518237723802.png (1024x776, 237K)

>SHALL
>NOT
>PASS

The military and police can have them, but no civilian has any legitimate use for them.

>posts a white old man notorious for destroying the bridge of Khazad-dûm

Really makes you think

Bles Bridges
youtube.com/watch?v=wxOhoxCow0c

Sunette Bridges
youtube.com/watch?v=wza1INe8T8E

Todd Bridges
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGOb6NQ5sM

Kek.

The bridges can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: G4FzuHH.gif (160x160, 968K)

Bridges supported slavery! The oppression of them must be stopped at all cost!

Attached: Bridge.jpg (700x400, 52K)

Attached: bridges.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I would have never guessed that.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS WHITE BRIDGES COMMITTING ALL OF THESE ATROCITIES?

PEOPLE WITH BIG BRIDGES ARE JUST COMPENSATING FOR TINY DICKS.

>These assault bridges are killing women and children
They’re called Modern Sports Bridges. Sheesh.

>They're called Modern Sports Bridges.
There is no reason for you to have Military Grade Magazineclippeople Bridges.

Ten dead. TEN MORE DEAD!!! THE BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF THE NATIONAL BRIDGE ASSOCIATION. BAN THE NBA.

>Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive
She isn't an engineer. She is the same as every other woman 'engineer' I've ever met. They suck. So they get 'sidemoted' into project management. They're usually happy with this because they think they're in charge of something, but really they're glorified secretaries. They plan meetings and get rooms booked. They send out emails with 'progress reports' and shit. They basically don't do any of the actual work, they just take the bullshit tasks off the plates of the people who do the actual work. Exactly like secretaries do. Or team 'moms' really.

Ask any 'stronk womyn engineer' what their title is. 95% of the time I guarantee you they will be a 'project manager' or some other equally bs title.

VIDEO GAMES DID THIS

Students in FIU’s engineering and architecture programs came out at 5 a.m. to watch the theory they learn in class take form in a real-world application.

Civil engineering doctoral student Dewan Hossain said: “I would say this is magic. In five hours using that ABC technology and sensors, the bridge is already there. In the classroom, we learn about the design, the construction, the safety – that’s a big issue – and here we’re seeing it actually happening. Here we are establishing a real, practical application of what we learn in the classroom. I would encourage more students to come view these types of projects to enhance what they learn.”

lol