Fist of the North Star

You guys think this show is good?

i stopped watching it because the little girl was annoying

Where is he getting infinite amount of blue shirts

Boot

show is pretty fuckin retarded, but it has some sweet fucking moments

also the shows sucks fat cocks after Raoh dies.

Until Raoh dies, after that it's just a bunch of dumb bullshit to keep the show going after the story already ended.

YOU WA SHOCK

keeeeeeen

Girl

AI DE SORA

I quit some time after Shin died. It was already feeling tedious before that and after all that the "boss fight" was such a disappointment. No interest continuing.

Really good show.

The animation is stiff and there is filler, but the soundtrack is sweet, consider the manga anyway.
And yeah after Raoh dies it's pretty much the same shit over and over with a "muh corrupt government" skin

Its my favorite anime, been meaning to rewatch it

the anime extended Shin's screen time by a massive amount, he dies in chapter 10 of the manga but lives until episode 22 in the anime, it was most likely due to the creator fearing that his manga would get cancelled again

Great, you dropped it before it got good. Congrats.

>muh corrupt government

wut

since when

i think he was referring to the celestial empire being controlled by Jakou, then we have the terrible tyrants on the island of shura, then after the anime ends the manga continues with a few more shitty territories that ken has to sort out

That has fucking nothing to do with that retarded

The creators don't even have any input in the anime

What happened *besides filler* was they put a lof of arcs that happened after Shin, before.

Fucking newfags

Correct way to watch:
Watch 1-8. Skip episodes 9 and 10. Watch 11-13. Skip to fucking episode 20 then.

After that it barely has any filler, just keep watching.

no im saying shin died so early on in the manga because the author wanted to speed things along faster in case he got cancelled, then when the anime came out they decided to flesh out his character with the filler, the only thing they swapped was gods army, and it's better this way, fist of the north star has some of the best filler in anime.

>then when the anime came out they decided to flesh out his character with the filler

But that's not what happened. Like, at all.

>the only thing they swapped was gods army,

And Jackal's Gang...

Shin got a lot more screen time due to the filler, we actually got to see him do stuff.

As I said, the creators didn't have a say in how the anime goes retard. Toei decided to give Shin more screentime, that's it. And they did fucking nothing with the character development, just gave Shin more henchmen. That's literally it.

And yes, the authors (it's two btw) problably didn't expect it to be a success, the series is full of signs that stuff was made up on the go (still quite good especially considering that)

So please stop talking out of your ass.

i actually corrected myself and said that it was the studios idea to give shin more screen time, speaking of, we get to see him have actual dialogue between Yuria, they made him less of a villain and we get to see him do cool things like fighting his general, crushing a diamond, the fight between Kenshiro was also slightly longer, we get to see them do the sky joust again,

stopped after souther died.

Omae wa moe shindeiru

It's nipkino

People saying omae wa moui shindeiru despite never seeing the show activates my autism

I dropped the anime and just started reading the manga. Mangas art is leagues better than the anime and I just like kenshiro manga outfit more. Plus the manga is uncensored so no shining light gore

It's the pinnacle of human civilization.

Manga is a classic, but the Anime is very dated. It's actually still a big thing in Japan, so if the demand is there David production should do a remake of it.