ITT:post couple or OTP that deserves to haves a child

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bFDgwYJ.jpg
pastebin.com/rcL00Kps
desuarchive.org/a/thread/164111814/#164130690_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Homura is willing to stat-rape the closest thing she can get to Madoka's panties.

Yup. That's Homura.

>Fuck the closest thing with Madoka's DNA
>Have him impregnate other girls
>Make your own Madoka niece harem
Can't he turn into a magical girl by wishing it?

>turning madoka into hetshit

You mean couples that I hate so much that I would wish the horror of a child on them?

They can adopt.

it was already hetshit, though.

Have you read The Different Story? Kyouko and Mami had a great relationship until all the shit went down.

Well, consider this in rebellion, just before Homura resets everything It's just Kyouko and Mami looking into the night. Kyouko is mourning the loss of Sayaka and she confides in Mami. If Devil Homura hadn't come around it would have just been Mami and Kyouko fighting the wraiths together, and they showed in that scene that they trust and rely on and confide in each other. The Kyouko/Mami relationship in the show is like the huge part of the iceberg under the water.

But only on Sayaka part which turned into good yuri end in the movie.

Even Madoka wanted to marry a cool female person like her mother, not mentioning her changing her ribbons to impress Homura-chan.

Madokapedros are the worst fandom on Sup Forums

Male Homu is the acceptable hetshit

No. Homura goes to fight some wraiths while Mami and Kyouko sticking together stay in the city. What was explicitly shown in the movie was that both Mami and Kyouko were in the city when Homura's magic invited them inside the barrier. If they don't like each other why do they stick together in rebellion?

Typemoonfags are worse

Nope. Fatefags are cancer but madokaspics are the worst kind of shitposters possible.

Now this one I don't get. Unless you are really into hate-fucking.

This.

You have no idea how badly I want you to just slit your throat and bleed out.

>why do they stick together in rebellion?
They don't, you're fucking retarded.
i.imgur.com/bFDgwYJ.jpg

If they were together, they would have been taken into Homura's city together. Like Hitomi and Kyouske. And it's clearly different times, so they're not even close to each other.

And again, there is nothing that even comes close to showing they have to romantic feelings for each other. So your posting crack shit art degrades them either way.

Just fucking kill yourself already, !Akemi.
You have lived far too long.

Don't you realize the fact that you're attacking people is what makes them hate you so much, it's not the crack shipping.

It's just so obvious it's always you because you always spam the same handful of images.
Every single fucking day of your life revolves around trying to harass people on the internet.

It's not even "Madokafags". It's a single crack spammer from reddit, and he doesn't even like Madoka. His goal is literally to ruin Madoka threads as much as possible.

These two posts are by the same person.
!Akemi, I do not understand why you care so fucking much about trying to pretend you're the majority vote. It must be because you're from reddit, and your whole world view is based on upvote and downvotes. So you act like that everywhere.

See what I mean? You literally haven't even watched the series. All you care about is shitposting and harassing people.

After Sayaka dies the team splits up, Homura goes into the desert and Mami leaves, Kyouko goes somewhere else. It's straight up confirmed this happens in Rebellion.

There is no actual relationship between Kyouko and Mami in the canon of the series. But again, this doesn't mean anything to you. All you care about is attacking and harassing people with crack. It wouldn't matter to you one way or the other. You don't even like series.

I fucking hate you so much, !Akemi. I want you dead so badly, you have no idea how much of a cancer you are. You are by far the worst shitposter to have ever used this site.

>because Kyouko is morning loss she will just fuck anyone near by regardless of the fact she has no feelings for them
Why do you shit on Kyouko's character so much? Why are you so obsessed with shitting up the Madoka fan base of all things?

I actually find it kind of funny how the anime produces went out of their way to confirm that Mami and Kyouko didn't stay a team after Homura left. Not even they like crack shitters.

Stop bumping shitposting threads.

You need to blow your brains out with a gun, !Akemi. Why does your whole life revolve around harassing people?

It's actually just sad. Because you started getting banned for spamming about "ack" all the time, so to avoid getting banned you stopped, and instead starting spamming crack harder than ever because you know the mod let's you get away with that.

I sure have. Have you read it? Because there's nothing in TDS the supports Kyouko and Mami having a romantic relationship. Not that you care, or have actually read TDS yourself, you don't like the Madoka series at all, you just make these threads to attack and harass people.

Oh and of course, TDS is not canon. So your point is moot either way
And stop bumping your shitposting thread

>It's not even "Madokafags". It's a single crack spammer from reddit, and he doesn't even like Madoka. His goal is literally to ruin Madoka threads as much as possible.
He's doing a great job. Why is he so autistic?

Kyouko's always a lone-wolf type it always takes something big like Sayaka's death or Homura's impending demise to get her to open up. My point is that because of her nature getting her to stay in the same town and work together when she could leave is what shows you that she cares about her team and specifically Mami for their history together.

This. Not even dbsfags or evafags are this cancerous.

This scene bothers me because for all it's bombast at the end of the sequence both Mami and Homura show that they were holding back and didn't want to kill each other.

To be fair, is just one shitposter who ruin these threads.

I like how you keep refusing to address how nothing in TDS, or anything in the series, supports Kyouko and Mami being together.

>My point is that because of her nature getting her to stay in the same town
She never had an issue with staying in one town. She always just stayed in her home town in the series.
And she likely went back there after Sayaka died. That way bother her Mami had their own places to hunt. It's why they're not shown together, ever.

And it's just hilarious how fucking deprecate you are to try and pretend there is something between Kyouko and Mami when the canon of the series gives you literally fucking nothing. You are just reaching so hard. If there was actually history between Kyouko and Mami the series would have mentioned it. They literally never do, so there is no history.

Yeah, and that shitposter is The guy who constantly spams crack to attack and harass people. He cares about literally nothing other than attacking people who he thinks are against crack.

You can always tell who he is because he out right refuses to actually address anything said to him. And he gets super upset when you don't let him have the last post, so he spams harder and harder trying to make the board into a save place for himself. Because he for some reason thinks that if he attacks people enough they will listen to him.

A real, naturally made one. Who isn't a dull franchise killing, waifu losing shit.

>spamming crack shit for the sole purpose of harassing and attacking people is perfectly fine posting
>telling someone to stop attacking and harassing people is "garbage outside of Sup Forums"
Janitor, you could at least pretend you care about the rules and are not just trying to censor people.

But there's only pictures of anime here? Are you okay?

Janitor, you fucking brain dead shit eating retard. It's not "garbage outside of Sup Forums". Fucking kill yourself already. You don't do anything to improve this site.

Oh look, you bumped your thread from the bottom of the catalog again. And like always, !Akemi. It's obvious as fuck what you are doing.

And no, your crack shit cancer is not actually anime or manga related. Just like some youtube blogger who talks about anime is not actually Sup Forums related, your crack shit which is based on nothing from actual anime is not Sup Forums related.

Seriously, you just keep to blow your brains out with a gun.

See what I mean? You literally haven't even watched the series. All you care about is shitposting and harassing people.

After Sayaka dies the team splits up, Homura goes into the desert and Mami leaves, Kyouko goes somewhere else. It's straight up confirmed this happens in Rebellion.

There is no actual relationship between Kyouko and Mami in the canon of the series. But again, this doesn't mean anything to you. All you care about is attacking and harassing people with crack. It wouldn't matter to you one way or the other. You don't even like series.

I fucking hate you so much, !Akemi. I want you dead so badly, you have no idea how much of a cancer you are. You are by far the worst shitposter to have ever used this site.

>because Kyouko is morning loss she will just fuck anyone near by regardless of the fact she has no feelings for them
Why do you shit on Kyouko's character so much? Why are you so obsessed with shitting up the Madoka fan base of all things?

I actually find it kind of funny how the anime produces went out of their way to confirm that Mami and Kyouko didn't stay a team after Homura left. Not even they like crack shitters.

You need to blow your brains out with a gun, !Akemi. Why does your whole life revolve around harassing people?

It's actually just sad. Because you started getting banned for spamming about "ack" all the time, so to avoid getting banned you stopped, and instead starting spamming crack harder than ever because you know the mod let's you get away with that.

I sure have. Have you read it? Because there's nothing in TDS the supports Kyouko and Mami having a romantic relationship. Not that you care, or have actually read TDS yourself, you don't like the Madoka series at all, you just make these threads to attack and harass people.

Oh and of course, TDS is not canon. So your point is moot either way
And stop bumping your shitposting thread

Homu should totally fuck Tatsuya, that way at least her and Madoka could have a blood related child.

Try using Sup Forums X and turning on the "highlight post by new IP" might help you not waste time failing to call out samefag.

Onii-chan is dead Hikari. Go to bed.

Yes, I did answer it you fucking brain dead piece of shit.

Do you think if you just ignore how you're proven wrong that you're not actually proven wrong?

All you said was that was wrong and gave no proof, you didn't actually explain how the proof presented was not valid. You saying "IT"S AN IPINION!!!!!!!" doesn't actually mean you proved it wrong. If just calling something an opinion was enough to proof something wrong, no one would ever prove anything correct.

!Akemi, you're fucking brain damaged, just kill yourself already. I also love how obvious you make it that you are literally the sole crack shitposter on this site.

You for some retarded reason think that you calling something a name proves it is that name. Explain how it's an assumption. Explain how it's an opinion.

What? You refuse to? That's right, it's because your brain doesn't function enough to understand what an explanation is. Just wanted to rub that in.

There was no reply to the post and you didn't directly comment on the post content. At no point I resort to saying "it's an opinion" but point out your lack of evidence and constant leaps in logic that make your argumentation fail on very basic level. If you want to try to address the points I presented I'll be waiting in ghost because this is derailing the thread.

> you didn't directly comment on the post content
Yes, I did. Specifically. And the term is "directly address" you fucking ESL retard.

>At no point I resort to saying "it's an opinion"
Right here You will of course try to pretend that post is not yourself.

>point out your lack of
No, you fucking retard, you didn't point out anything. You JUST SAID it. You saying "you have no evidence" doesn't actually mean there is no evidence. You have to EXPLAIN how there is no evidence or show how the other party's assertion is not valid. By your logic all a criminal has to do is JUST SAY "you have no proof" and he's instantly innocent.

Just fucking kill yourself already.

Bump

Just fucking slit your throat already, !Akemi.
It's just so pathetic how your whole life revolves around harassing people on the internet.

And here pastebin.com/rcL00Kps
Because the archive is dead right now.

I'll get to it when the ghost works, give it some time

so... this is a thread for bad ships, right?

That's another one of your tells, by the way, !akemi.
How you out right refuse to not bump your shitposting threads.

>Who isn't a dull franchise killing, waifu losing shit.
Agreed. They didn't deserve such a disappointment of a daughter.

Her obsession is powerful.

who else agrees with me?
i actually just want her to die for real so tomoya can finally fuck that cumbucket kyou

best couple to ever exist

Wow that's about the worst thing I've ever seen, good job.

Fuck off Lawnchair

delet

Delet and ban

Lawnchair. Go to the desuarchives.

bump

!Akemi, I really want to know. How do you live with yourself being as pathetic as you are.

I just don't understand why you willing act like such a massive piece of shit. It's like you want people to hate crack shippers more than they already do.

Oh look, you bumped your thread from the bottom of the catalog again. And like always, !Akemi. It's obvious as fuck what you are doing.

And no, your crack shit cancer is not actually anime or manga related. Just like some youtube blogger who talks about anime is not actually Sup Forums related, your crack shit which is based on nothing from actual anime is not Sup Forums related.

Stop replying to your own thread pretending you're someone else. It's fucking pathetic.

Just fucking murder yourself, !Akmei. You've been alive too long.

!Akemi, everyone knows you spam change your IP.
That bull shit you're trying to pass off right now would only work if it was literally impossible to change your IP.
It's simple to change your IP, and you, !Akemi, do it all the time because you think people won't notice (ever after you're called out for changing your IP).

Try not being obsessed with trying to have the majority vote, and instead actually make valid arguments to support your stances. Really though, just kill yourself.

Get a job.

Imagine your life being so pathetic and miserable that you spend every single day of your life attacking and harassing people on the internet.

No, not argument with them and attempting to make a point or prove yourself, no, you are here for the sole purpose and harassing people and trying to make other people as miserable as you. Because you're so much of a failure there is literally no way you can improve your own life.

Shit thread, shit OP, kill yourself child

Why aren't you saying this to the person who spends every single day of his life attacking and harassing people over the internet. He literally tries to refer to himself as "cyber bully". And he spends hours every single day talking to himself trying to pretend he's more than one person.

Oh, and of course, that person is you, !Akemi.

>>desuarchive.org/a/thread/164111814/#164130690_4
>ur wrong because i say soooooooooo!!!!!
Just fucking slit your throat already, !Akemi. You are purposefully doing this. Because you constantly get told you you dismiss people's arguments. So now you, being the autistic failure that you are, are trying to echo it back at people.

See, here's what makes it really fucking obvious who you are, because you have this bias across all of your posts.
>One poster pointed out how you have been doing this for years
a. You are saying "other poster", trying to imply it's not.
b. You believe that "other poster" even though he (you) doesn't actually post proof for anything he says. So, why do you believe "him" (you) with no proof, but you insanely screech about how "I" (many people) have no proof (when I actually do, you just ignore it).

>Now, you haven't given me anything
Yeah? Nothing? Is that what you call links and citation to many other posts showing about how you are the only fucking retard in the world who tunnel visions on the fact they were called a samefag. Real people ignore it, you don't. You fixate on it and ignore everything else. You did it again right fucking now in this reply. You were told to address how the issue is that crack shit in the problem, but instead you tunnel visioned on how you were called a samefag. And again, I gave you proof how you are the only one who obsesses over being called a samefag. No one else does it. Unless you want to give a valid reason why only crack shitters are obsessed with being called samefags and there's one group of them all that showed as Yuuki Yuuna aired and not before.

>uncertainty
Nah, I am 100% certain I am correct. And even if I wasn't before, I would be now, considering there is mod confirmation that you samefag. The mods over IRC deleted your Vigne Tapris screen shot spamming, and in the IRC channel they said it was all just you, as they were checking your IPs.

At this point it's actually impressive you're this angry.

Who are you assuming I am? What did he do to you that you spend this much time complaining on an imageboard?

Okay man, I just wanted to what made your vagina so sandy but this is fine too. Seek some professional help.

they were never a couple though?

Jesus what's with Hibike and legservice

idk but it's amazing

I'm not a spic reeee

>tfw you have to choose between fucking your sister or your digimon
Poor guy

It's hilarious how obvious you make it who you are, !Akemi, and how you out right refuse to change your behavior patterns, because you want to try and pretend that your behavior is normal, even though it happens literally no where else in the world.

And why would I seek medical help when you are the one showing text book traits of autism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>Older children and adults with ASD perform worse on tests of face and emotion recognition

Literally you. You can tell the difference between any social cues. Your brain only registers "disagrees with me = mad" and "agrees with me = happy".

And of course, the obvious parts of autism. Like communication disorders and repetitive behavior.

Stop replying to your own thread pretending you're someone else. It's fucking pathetic.

Just fucking murder yourself, !Akmei. You've been alive too long.

!Akemi, everyone knows you spam change your IP.
That bull shit you're trying to pass off right now would only work if it was literally impossible to change your IP.
It's simple to change your IP, and you, !Akemi, do it all the time because you think people won't notice (ever after you're called out for changing your IP).

Try not being obsessed with trying to have the majority vote, and instead actually make valid arguments to support your stances. Really though, just kill yourself.

m8 what are you on about?

so this is what autism looks like

What the fuck

Why do you constantly try to pretend to be different people like this, !Akemi.

Really, what's the point? You pretend that those posts are hard to understand only makes you look stupid, it doesn't make the posts themselves look bad. Your "downvote" only makes you look retarded.

What those posts are "on about" is explained in them, and if you actually read them, that would be obvious. All you're doing is just bumping your shitposting thread so you can show off how the mods protect you breaking the rules.

>xddd i said u have autism so i win xddd
No, !Akemi. Like always, you are the one with autism.

The absolute hilarious part about this is that you are replying to a post that explains and shows the actual traits of autism, and how your behavior is what fits it.

>autism
>contamination disorder
>literally all you can do is name call and insult people
>literally can't address a single thing people say
You are the one with autism.

The funny part is that you actually think typing without capital letters and periods will will make you look like someone else.

If you don't have autism, why are you not actually talking with people and instead just spamming insults?

>xddd i tried to pretend the post is not possible to understnad again
>XDDD downvoted!!!!
>lol EPIC WIN
You are just such pure reddit cancer.
Tell me, why are you saying "durrr wtf???" to a post that clearly explains itself.

Right, because you are just a shithead who's only interest is attacking people over the internet.

Watch me easily prove again this is all just you.

Address the image I am posting right now and how it proves the person spamming crack shit is the problem.

>!Akemi
Who?

wew this is some new shit i haven't seen before

He post in every Madoka thread

Obviously, you. I'm not sure why you try to pretend it's not obvious as fuck who you are.

Why do you refuse to make a post longer than a few words?
Why do you refuse to address what's said in the posts?

Right, because you, !Akemi, like always, are crippled by autism and can't actually function around other people.

Notice how I called exactly what you would do, and you still did it. You refused to address the image that was posted.

>he
Who? You mean literally everyone who is sick of you spamming threads to death with off topic low quality shipping cancer?
Because that's not a "he" that's a "them". You are psychotic and paranoid for thinking that only one person has a problem with you, given how this site, and the world has always hated cancer like you.

Nope.

Sad.

>pic not related
homushitter fuck off and kill yourself

God. Who made Kyouko huge?