Otoyomegatari

Turkic /ss/ adventures are back!

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/place/Uzbekistan/History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are the russians

soon.jpg

After the /u/, the /c/, some /k/ and the /r9k/ we're finally back to /ss/?

steppe straight shota*
/sss/

I think Amir is autistic

What else do you think we'll experience?

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums ?

Was dyke arc worst arc ?

think so, but that was the time when Kaoru had hand injury iirc

I always enjoy seeing her letting her fetishes take over, even if it's detrimental to the manga.

Are you implying she's a dyke ? What about /ss/ ?
I never thought about it this way. Is anything confirmed or is it just Sup Forums projecting ?

her comments make it pretty clear that she's bi. One of her favorite fetishes is maids. But she also discussed bunny girls.

Kaoru is a pretty lewd lady, she has a bunch of fetishism in her work. She draws the juicest women because she says she loves the female body, Karluk and Amir are just a reflection another fetish she has, god bless that woman.

She is pretty hot on top of it

Maybe.

On the one hand, awesome. More stories.

On the other hand, the Russians get closer and closer to arriving... and who knows who'll survive THAT.

The heartbreak is gonna be fucking biblical.

>On the other hand, the Russians get closer and closer to arriving...

Do you think she self-inserts?
>captcha: rainbow cafe

I liked that. It was romantic in a different way and I felt a lot of sympathy where both the wife and her friend.

I found the Periya arc overstayed its welcome by a fair bit as did the twins. They were good but lacking in my view.

This meme needs to stop.

>During the first few decades of Russian rule, the daily life of the Central Asians did not change greatly. The Russians substantially increased cotton production, but otherwise they interfered little with the indigenous people.

Hang on user. You're saying this (also please source your info) but another user who was a supposed history buff said the Russians pretty much went on a RAPE AND KILL campaign of hell on earth in the steppes. Which one is right?

>bi

Nothing she says or draws implies she’s attracted to men. She only sperges over women and loves drawing tits.

Does it really matter?
What decides the continuation of the story is what the mangaka thinks happened and what she thinks makes for a good story.

Imperial russians didn't done much of a interference but the Soviets are the ones who went full RAPE AND KILL mode

Good to see Amira's perspective about her marriage.
And now there's this promise that Karluk will come back home all grown-up. Hope Mori don't ruin him.

It matters cause I am worried either

>Amira and Karluk are separated extending the storyline time by an unprecedented amount
>Amira or Karluk dies
>one of the other characters we love dies
>lots of bad things may happen

The Soviets came soon after though right?

Great game ended in 1907 and commies took power decade after

britannica.com/place/Uzbekistan/History

Check this for starters. Russians come and conquer in the 1860s, but despite an uprising here and there, Central Asia sees most bloodshed after the Russian Revolution in 1917.

Amira and Karluk live in relative peace, especially since their village is not a regional capital.

Praise the lord.

I think she loves men but only 2d form because iirc she said she fears in being of relationship with 3d male in one of her interviews