Tower of God

webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-273/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=354

Big Breeder can counter irregulars?

It's likely that the black hole sphere is just the barest of the basics that you can do with irregular shinsu, and they somehow know how to "beat" it to an extent

people read this shit?

I stopped reading when I think Hell Joe was defeated and the team was getting back to/on the train. How long ago was that?

Sachi Faker confirmed slav and best supporting role

>gookshit

What do y'all think of the random Sworn Enemy that recently showed up? Whose do you think it is?

>gookshit
Not manga.

here have some chinkshit instead

I feel he must be Hoaqin's sworn enemy.

I forgot about Hoaqin. What were the 'rules' about sworn enemies again? Do they appear for everyone?

What's up with the dude's fang? I think I recognize the design but I can't place it.

Stop responding to them.

I don't recognize the fang either.
Could maybe be Wangnan or Karaka's them and Hoaqin seem like the only ones who could have a weird sworn enemy.

For some reason my first thought was Khun but yeah who knows. I could see it being Karaka's or Hoaqin's since they could probably fight off all the random fast snake things.

!

>Big Breeder
Sounds so dopey. Does it make more sense in korean?

will my wife ever return?

Karaka can't visit the hidden floor since he's a ranker. Hoaquin is not, though I don't remember him getting in.

Anyway, this fucking arc is already too long. TOG is getting more boring each chapter. It used to be pretty good and in some ways even unique.

bunny girl hawt

>It used to be pretty good and in some ways even unique
Seven years ago. Time skips ruin everything.

Imagine being this fucking retarded
>Sworn enemy chooses princesses after testing
>Who could it possibly be??

u say it

Damn if only there were a princess with them

go on...

>It's been 7 years

WHY
WHY MODS

Is it somewhere said that this black sphere technique is a technique only for irregulars? I thought it is only a pretty special technique. I mean even Urek was surprised that Bam could use shinsoo while fighting Red Thryssa and using the black sphere.

Also Bam is not the normal irregular it seems as he has properties or abilities of administrators.

>Anyway, this fucking arc is already too long. TOG is getting more boring each chapter. It used to be pretty good and in some ways even unique.

I sadly have to agree. It is slowly becoming more boring each chapter. It is still really good, but not as good as it used to be. I thinkt they lost the goal of waht to do. The whole motivation was to find Rachel, but after they found her it changed. They only do mission for other guys (go to name hunt station, defeat Hell Joe, find young Zahard).
I hope it will get better after this arc.

I thought there was supposed to be a princess arc after Hell Joe.
Anyways I wonder where the author wants to go with BamxAndrossi. Was thinking he wanted to develop them after seeing them both be quarantined, but the moment you think they're alone and can talk together you see 10 new guys appear.

>Is it somewhere said that this black sphere technique is a technique only for irregulars?
It's a technique taught him by the God of Guardians and is one base technique used by the 10 family heads (though all of them are irregulars as well). I think it was implied he indeed does have some innate ability that enables mastering this skill.

>Also Bam is not the normal irregular it seems as he has properties or abilities of administrators.

IIRC it became possible after Red Thryssa (an offspring of the original admin of the Floor of Death) was assimilated into his powers. On another note, I hate Rachel. What a boring and negative character. But SIU made her an important plot device so I'll have to bear with it.

>But SIU made her an important plot device so I'll have to bear with it.

We all have to bear with it.

>IIRC it became possible after Red Thryssa (an offspring of the original admin of the Floor of Death) was assimilated into his powers.

I I remember it correctly, wasn't Urek asking Bam, in the fight with Hell Joe, to create an opening as he is the only one he can create shinsu.
Also I think the hidden "power" inside Bam, show while being trained from the God of Guardians, is somehow related to an administrator. I think there was a hint somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Not anime or manga.

Not relevant or important.

(You)

>We all have to bear with it.
I LOL'd

>Urek asking Bam, in the fight with Hell Joe, to create an opening as he is the only one he can create shinsu
He used black sphere. But then the remains of the RT were assimilated into him (the creature literally jumped into his body) and later Urek wondered why he senses it inside Baam when it was supposed to be destroyed. I can't recall the GoG chapters entirely and you might find something relevant. But he's related to one of the 10FH so probably inherited a few abilities, plus he's been implanted something. A few years and all will be shed light upon.

Glad I dropped this shit.

>though all of them are irregulars as well
Are they really? Maybe this was revealed and I've forgotten. Feel free to call me a faggot.

I strongly encourage the three of you to forge a suicide pact

The pact is sealed.

Oh look, the gook who keeps posting a 2012 screencap from /q/, a board that moot said was a mistake and deleted.

Take your gookshit and fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

>Big Breeder

>LOL'd

Gook shills really are cancer

the cancer is (You)

I knew that he assimilated the (or part of) the red Thryssa an Urek commenting on that. But somehow I remember that there was something more to it, like a second administrator in him.

>plus he's been implanted something

I could also be confusing second administrator with this. Or the thorn, which was/is also part of an administrator. Which could also be the the reason the Red Thryssa got into Bam.

The Thorn is a weapon used by Enryu when destroying the original admin of the FoD (actually he rained a shitload of them on the floor IIRC). It's possibly his usual weapon or part of him, who knows. Plus there's something in Baam originally (implanted or born with), potentially representing a huge power that he can talk to sometimes like a fucking Naruto to 9tails.

I really liked the Name Hunt Station arc. I only wish we would have got to see more of the old team beside Andorsi, particularly Anak, Vespa and Verdi. But I agree the last two arcs are boring as fuck. At least the chapters are back to being long, only today's one wasn't.

If anyone read the previews

Baam's new power from the red thryssa jobbed to a rat

Rachel is now a god on the virtual floor

> Baam's new power from the red thryssa jobbed to a rat
Did it? I thought it's just a black sphere thingy.

I need moar Kaiser.

You can see him forming a bang out of sight, but completely missing the rat
I need Kaiser like I need shit.

Says the underaged gook shill

> You can see him forming a bang out of sight, but completely missing the rat
Yeah, but aiming and creating baangs are separate things. And those baangs are still not the RT's power but his own black spheres. He doesn't even know how to use the RT power yet. At least it's not shown up till now.

Actually, I'm following about 2 or 3 manhwa and a few dozen manga.

But you can fuck off, tryhard newfag. I'm probably way older than you.

Keep telling yourself that, you underaged newfag gook shill.

RT power is giving him a better sense of shinsoo so he can form bangs and manipulate them like the RT can. Read the chapter right after they leave FoD. At least that's part of it he might one day be able to steal all the shinsoo in an area like hell joe

I have no time to talk to retarded kids, fuck off to where you came from.

Didn't know the torn was part of Enryu's weapon, always thought I was connected to the dead administrator somehow.

> RT power is giving him a better sense of shinsoo so he can form bangs and manipulate them like the RT can. Read the chapter right after they leave FoD. At least that's part of it he might one day be able to steal all the shinsoo in an area like hell joe
Ah, about the improvement in his shinsoo control and sense, you're right, now I remember.

You guys think Viole will save bam at some point or even fight with him?

Maybe they tag-tean vs a big breeder

Tag team against youbg jahad would be kinda cool

I don't think Jahad is/will be a villain. But this doesn't mean there won' be a fight. A big fight with all of the guys. Would really like a fight with Khun's brains and Hockney's foresight

You think he's not controlling the breeders? Yeah that'd be cool khun hasn't had a huge plan to outsmart the enemies for awhile

I hope he doesn't control them. Maybe just like Batis they evolved/awakend or some shit. I have no idea, I am not one to really think much about this kind of stuff. I just can't imagine that young Jarhard is evil or at least I hope so.

>khun hasn't had a huge plan to outsmart the enemies for awhile

Absolutely. Khun need's more screentime

Funny seeing a retarded kid like yourself on a 18+ site.

Koon is a small fish in a big pond. He's also too preoccupied with Baam to use his head.
Boy it must really hurt you that you have zero power over what's allowed.

Looking to read my first manwa do I pick up this or The Gamer first? I'll probably like both of them

This is better.
Gamer just feels like one of new generic isekai with shitty art.

>a rat
A rat?

His name is Speedy Gonzalez

It must really hurt your feelings to know that Sup Forums will never be your like gook containment subreddit

>Thread still not deleted
>ESL-kun still here shitting as usual all day every day instead of doing something enjoyable
Yeah it hurts so much.

It's Androssi's enemy.

I thought Hockney's eyes stopped working?

Sometimes it works.

like month and half - 2 months ish I think?

Says the mad gook still mad his gookshit is still rightfully being out as gookshit.

Who's cuter Hockney or the Wandering minstrel?

Rak.

How did SIU manage to shit the bed with this arc so bad? The arc sounded pretty exciting and interesting after coming back from FoD but nothing has happened for weeks and it feels like a terrible filler arc. I just want to see the young 10 family heads.

>I just want to see the young 10 family heads.
And you will have to wait for this. He is taking his time, there is no rush.

ToGs quality has been dropping since the 2nd season, that being said, aside from Rak being there the quality for this arc hasnt been that bad yet.
I have to level with you, the only reason im still reading this religiously is to see Bamm kill Rachel and go full on Vergil tier edgelord

It's one of the most viewed comics at Naver. It's a milk cow so SIU can drag this as long as he wants.

I felt since the Workshop is where the true decline started though it had a few spikes here and there of good stuff.

Seriously though, the only good stuff we got was the explosition of FoD, Baam's past and Wangnam and the ring. Aside that most stuff has been either repetitive or boring.

Even DICE at this point excites me more, which is another comic that got repetitive (although in this case something big is always happening)