Meme Flags

Serious question, why did the asshats running this board allow posters to choose their flag? It was better when it was tied to geographic location.

Attached: flag.png (24x20, 543)

hello newfag

Mods are literally either Jewish shills or bribed by israel to let them run rampant. I'm fairly certain that any mod in the US that is taking money or allowing this digital terrorism to take place will be indicted.

You're the real newfag, or you would know it wasn't always this way. Dipshit.

He is calling you a newfag because new and pol originally had no country flags or id system.
But yes this shit is getting retarded. Display both

Problem, burger? :^)

Memeflags were around long before geographic lock, fuckwit. gb2t_d

Because israel and leafs

Why do you want to know their location?

So you can call people swedecucks, non countries or at her ad hominem shit in a discussion? Meme flags are very good in fact.

It's the only way people can have a normal discussion here

Or other*

I agree

With geo flags
>Oh, your flag is [insert country here], opinion discarted
With meme flags
>Oh, your flag is a meme flag, opinion discarted
There's no difference except the fact that mutts such as yourself get asshurt about it.

so jews could save shekels on proxies

discourse on this board was much better when it didn't have a geographical lock. there is absolutely no reason for it to exist, as it only exists for toddlers to block and disregard posts based on flag location such as yourself. political flags in a political board, however, makes sense.

Attached: 1372407149841.jpg (607x720, 68K)

>implying Sup Forums engages in reasonable discourse
o i am laffin

You tryin to rape me bro
Why u wanna know where I live

/thread

>meme flag
opinion discarded; thread is still on

The biggest meme here is your flag, country and president

kids kids; youre both right and wrong

Show us dat leaf, nigga

thats a really old Sup Forums meme, damn

"Meme flags" were used since about 2013; most users during the year initially posted with either an "Israeli" or "JIDF" flag. It's nothing new; don't worry about it.

Ask mommy to make you some cocoa
with mini-marshmallows.
You'll feel better.

>mfw some rare flags might be using meme flags so I can't save them for my collection
Meme flags were a mistake indeed

Attached: 1520299862746.jpg (512x512, 204K)

It was better when we didn't have any geo flags, this doesn't need to be Sup Forums 2.0. Fucking moot.

>Good times when everyone are complain about proxy

Memeflags were fun but now they are only used by obvious shills.

>your flag
>white

it's made even worse by the fact this board has been co-opted by stormfront faggots, so you get even more of this shit

why do you fags cry about a flag? Oh that's right, you never have an argument and scream shill and cry le meme flag. Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

I was happiest when you had to show your geo flag. Although Southerners seem to enjoy the Confederate option.