Made in Abyss

Let us discuss sales numbers and new or improved animations in the bd

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=121968
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=121975
tieba.baidu.com/p/5399367531?red_tag=3004809427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bun

Ok you start, what are the sale numbers?

Is BD out yet?
The anime was decent, but not that brutal as I expected.
Also Jirou is Bondrewd...called it

I compared episode 7 between releases and the only thing that i found (i'll admit i didn't do a exhaustive comparison) is that the incinerator effects have the proper brightness instead of the dimmed effect (to avoid another porygon incident i assume) and that they added a "impact" frame before in rekted the weepers (pic related)
HS vs BD screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=121968
Scum vs BD
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=121975

Do you think every girl made into catridge experienced an encounter with papa's rod to help make a bond?

Apparently not, since only Prushka's was strong enough

Bd is out. A few anons have it already

>Jirou is Bondrewd
Why do you think so?

>Also Jiruo is Bondrewd

Makes no sense

Is this for pedophiles?
Is the author a pedo?
If I support this will I be supporting pedos?
If I like it, does it make me a pedo?
Is it ok to be a pedo?
Is this going to keep on going because if it wont I swear I'll kill the pedo author for turning me a pedo

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Do it and remove Miura aswell

yes
yes
yes
yes
HELL YES
at this rate you will be unable to resist a pedo charm

Shut up, Bondrewd is pure and has no interest in base human shit like sex. The only intimate interaction he'll ever have in his entire life is when I STROKE his TAIL.

Akihito Tsukushi has been one of my favorite character designers since Otogi Juushi Akazukin. His art for Elebits was also great and then we got Made in Abyss. I think he also did work for Dewy but not sure. It seem familiar though.

I hope we get more of Akihito in future works

>Watching and supporting an anime can turn you into a pedo.
Please tell me you don't actually believe this

Can you anons recommend me other manga like this?
Pedo or not, at the end, this is just really great. Kinda madoka-like. I don't know with what else to compare it but I'm sad I don't know about other things like this. It seems the author has only this manga going?

I saw a theory that actually made sense

Give shin sekai yori a try.

>Kinda madoka-like

It's way better than Madoka ever was.

No, I was just joking I'm not a pedo. But hey I do like it and I do want to support it, it deserves support.

>he never got madoka

Why does everyone compare the two? They're literally nothing alike whatsoever other than that both have nice landscapes and mutated people.

>tfw not smart enough to get Madoka
Feels badman

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Oh, I've watched shin sekai yori. I really liked that plot twist, it was worth the slow pacing.
But I was talking more about the artstyle, this author's art is really peculiar.
I'd buy figurines in a heartbeat and I don't even buy these things

Let's just take a moment and appreciate the coloring.

Otogi Juushi Akazukin

Glad to have made a (tiny) difference.
I'm totally taking credit if S2 gets made.

Both are about radical contrast of cuteness and ugliness

Shinsekai Yori is not really cute, more like beautiful and melancholy.

quick i need Halloween Bonedrewd

Posting leaked sale stats frim last thread

Leaks are out
V1 first week sales are 5317
>4911 メイド
>*406 メイド

tieba.baidu.com/p/5399367531?red_tag=3004809427

Did they fix the ozen fight? Check now

So the delay is because 43 is going to have some major shit going down, right?

I feel like everything is about to go nuts. Faputa is going to attack Riko. Nanachi is going to be tricked into trading something for fake Mitty. Reg is going to go to have some major revelations and realize he was supposed to bring "value" back to the village to trade.

I can't fucking wait, the village is so creepy and alien, I just want the whole town to go nuts.

So was it only the Prushka cartridge that enabled fluff mode? The other cartridges didn't do jack shit for him even with all the chemical manipulation?

Ch 10-24 all say LQ

Are there plans to redo in a higher quality scan

>Speedreading this hard

Other cartridges stopped his deaths.

BD rips are already out on nyaa so you can check yourself, but I don't mind. What exactly do you want me to check, though? I don't recall anything in particular that needed fixing.

>some major shit going down

If Riko pushes hard enough, it might just go down.

The other cartridges are curse-repelent. Prushkartridge gives fluff as a bonus.

Looks like they did a little bit, but not as much.

Doubt we'll have better quality until the localized versions come out.

Oh I figured that was all Prushka tanking the curse for him, and the other carts were experiments.

Not even first week, it's only been out 5 days. Hopefully it'll settle on about 6.5k after a couple of months, which is a better number than I expected honestly.

>5317
Isn't that pretty good?

Reading the manga now. Why the fuck does this nigga have 4 arms?

All the cartridges tank the curse. Bondrewd has been using them for years.

He's Faputa's papa.

They both have dystopian societies that feature normalized child abuse.

SY is worse

Does Faputa know that her dad is fucking dead?

Probably for the same reason Bondrewd's second body has a tail, while his first one didn't. The four-armed Praying Hand was the one maintaining the Zoaholic though, and he got mutated by the curse of the sixth somehow upon falling down to Bondrewd's miniature garden below before biting it.

All the better to grab Reg with.

Faputa's dad

I have only one question
If loli's dog was called Reg then does that mean reg used to be her dog? And that's why he actually acts like a dog? Why he protected her? Why he has erections when he touches fluffy things? Reg is literally a dog, this can't be coincidence or this is just played for laffs.

She only cares about Reg's rod.

Most of them have tails though.

No they don't.

He could have the dogs soul. Given that the abyss takes and gives souls.

>he got mutated by the curse of the sixth somehow
I think he just broke his neck and head when he landed and what we saw was just brains.

Lyza probably named Reg after her dog on the surface, and then Riko did the same thing when she found Reg by sheer coincidence. Or Abyss communion, since her life was given to her by the Abyss.

Maybe he got a little bit mutated when Reg threw him off?

Why does Bondrewd keep going "pshu" and "puchi"? The sfx in this manga make no goddamn sense.

He's turning into a blob, user.

Struggling to breathe, idiot.

Yes but he makes the exact same noises later on when he's not struggling to breathe.

>>Is this for pedophiles?
Not only but it is appealing for pedos.
>>Is the author a pedo?
Probably.
>>If I support this will I be supporting pedos?
If you support anything you will most likely support pedos. There's always pedos.
>>If I like it, does it make me a pedo?
No.
>>Is it ok to be a pedo?
Yes, as long as you don't actually fuck real children.
>>Is this going to keep on going because if it wont I swear I'll kill the pedo author for turning me a pedo
We just don't know

This interests me, if you can find it, but it does sound pretty silly.
He repeated their names as he exhausted them.
Prior to blessing, he has a relic tail that is described on one of the relic explanation pages.

i always assumed it was his suit making those sounds

>Is this for pedophiles?
More like a happy classic Disney movie, but likely is appealing to pedophiles
>Is the author a pedo?
50/50
>If I support this will I be supporting pedos?
No are you retarded?
>If I like it, does it make me a pedo?
See above
>Is it ok to be a pedo?
See above
>Is this going to keep on going because if it wont I swear I'll kill the pedo author for turning me a pedo
Sure hope so

>Was in danger of losing control in both the elevator and in the inn
I don't think Riko will have any difficulty with pushing.

In the last page of CH 42 you can clearly see her struggling with what I suspect is a big turd, or maybe she's just filling the toilet with endless brown water, either way she has to keep pushing before she resumes her adventures.

I just finished the Bondrewd arc for the first time ever. Someone talk to me, I've got goosebumps and I feel all weird.

That's okay. It's a sign that you have ascended.

>i feel all weird
don't struggle with the dick user. just accept that feeling into you.

Also can someone please explain why exactly Bondrewd wanted to make a life stone? Surely he didn't need one himself, so was it meant to be Riko's from the start? What did Bondrewd hope to gain by sacrificing his biggest project for Riko's sake?

can all niggas saying reg is a dog be banned for shitposting

>a life stone
You need to re-read the arc. Slowlier this time.

Just looked at the manga sales
>volume 1 -79,773
>volume 2 - 73,103
>volume 3 - 77,257
>volume 4 - 85,989 (11k before anime)
>volume 5 - 89,962 (16k before anime)
>volume 6 - 105,937

>Speedreading faster than JL flash

Why? I think it's a stupid theory, but it's less idiotic than the much more frequent gender trolling.

Fucking speedreaders and brainlets. He did all that to get a blessed body, Prushka turning into an LRS was a side effect of her relationship with Riko.

He was surprised it even happened, user.

Realistically what are the chances of a season 2????

user, I think you're the brainlet. I have considered that it was just a side effect. But surely a scientist of Bondrewd's caliber could have predicted that this would happen. Surely he knew what he was doing when he told Prushka to bond with Riko. Call me a speedreader all you want but I refuse to accept that Bondrewd didn't plan this at least to a certain degree.
Also fyi I spent at least 30 seconds on every page.

Honesty

He only needed his original, which revealed the true nature of the curse of the sixth having a blessing mixed in. After that his experiments were to isolate only the blessing, which Nanachi and Mitty demonstrated. Then his experiments went into giving himself the blessing, which was the point of Prushka's continued existence at the Idofront. It was because of Riko that Prushka escaped a painful, mutating death as a decaying brain in a box and had her still-living soul sealed in her petrified heart to become Riko's white whistle. Bondrewd never intended for that to happen.

Hey that's not bad at all, I thought anons in previous threads were saying it's more like 30k average.

>But surely a scientist of Bondrewd's caliber could have predicted that this would happen
>destroyed by potato with no bowel control, dumb shota robot and an autistic bunny

Anime worth it at all? OR will I miss out on the goods?

There's not even enough manga to make an S2 yet.

Why would Bondrewd want Prushka to become a life stone? His plan was to use her to get the blessing and nothing more.
He told her to get along with Riko so that they would earn their trust and lower their guard. The praying hands say this explicitly when Prushka confronts them when rescuing Reg from the dildo chair.

The evidence points to him intending for it to happen.
Think about it. He told Nanachi to go and reach the bottom of the abyss. But there's literally no way for her to do so other than to be in the company of someone with a white whistle. It's not like he was planning to go and blow it for her. And he did say that he expects Riko to be looking for a life reverberating stone when they first met.

>implying getting defeated wasn't part of his plan

yes

i mean there was 26 chapters in the first, and we are at like 47 its getting there

Better question is
>what are the chances of a ch43?

>we are at like 47
42 and a 130+ day hiatus.

Dont insult my children like that you mongoloid