You may not like it

You may not like it.
You may even disagree.
However, these are objectively the best anime series to have aired this year, and any anime fan should have watched them.

Name a worse year for anime than 2017

You can't do it

Quite laughable how the uncontested AOTY isnt even on that list, yet shit like Kino already is even though being an absolutely butchered adaptation.

A few premature nominations, a few odd/bad choices. But overall your taste isn't too bad.

Here come the Kemono Friends fags.

Not even what I was referring to, but thats definitely another one that belongs.

Opinion disregarded.

Dumbest mixture of contrarianism and plebery I've ever seen.

None of these are as good as Houseki no Kuni. Hell, most of them are worse than Kemono Friends.

Its not like your opinion matters to begin with considering that list.

There's a faggot like you every year. Fuck off you're extremely boring

Ironically who even cares about your opinion of opinions. Look at that image. Are you eighteen years old?

>CGI shit
No, thanks.
Said the contrarian pleb.

I just realized that this doesnt even say AOTY, it says "patrician". How are shows like MiA, Maid Dragon, Osomatsu, Kino, 3Gatsu, LWA, Mahoutsukai and Monogatari of all possible options patrician? The only ones with really limited appeal here are ACCA, GuruGuru and probably Rakugo. Natsume is only "unpopular" because it was the 5th(?) season.

Since when does "patrician" mean "unpopular?"

I like YuYuYu, but
>Wasshi's prequel
>best anime of the year
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either
Besides, where's Akiba's Trip?

It always meant something closer to refined taste than entry level shit tier taste. There is nothing refined about liking the most popular shows of the year.

Most popular shows of the year were KonoSuba, Attack on Titan, and Boku no Capeshit. True patricians aren't afraid to like popular shows anyways. That's hipster territory.

Honorable mentions:
Isekai Smartphone for being the best isekai and harem series to date
Eromanga-sensei for the most shameless animu this year
GabDrop for the most autistic character

>like 160 shows aired
>most popular are these three
Pretty sure theres more than 2% of all shows that belong on that list.

>Dismissing the most thought provoking story of the year because its CGI

Rakugo wasn't CGI.

>Demi Chan
Almost had me.7/10 bait

Didn't we have this same thread yesterday?
Or is this thread being used as a newfag detector?

>furries is magic
>thought provoking story

> He doesn't know

It's only thought provoking if you're in kindergarten.

Pretty sure they're talking about the crystal gems.

What other anime dives into the same themes HnK does? It's closest comparison is the original nier.

It's pretty good list if you make that for plebbit where you belong.

I'm surprised you could even read it, ESL-kun.

> However, these are objectively the best anime series to have aired this year, and any anime fan should have watched them.
> Lists multiple shows that are not complete.

>plebbit
>i-i fit in too, right guys?

You have to start pushing the right narrative at the earliest opportunity.

Bronies are so easily triggered.

There's no guarantee that any of those shows will stay the course, though. If they go south, the list is immediately voided, though I guess the intent was more to spark discussion than to actually post a solid list of good anime. I saw this same thread posted the previous day, after all.

I wish people were more imaginative with their insults. Anons actually thinking that "kemonobrony", or any mutation of "brony" is anything more than laughable in this day is kind of sad. At least the furry insults, if retarded, causes more confusion, thereby lowering the targets guard.

2016 had a few quality series: Luluco, JoJo, Mob Psycho, the first two episodes of BnHA, others maybe. The only thing that even comes close to these is Maiden (a)Piss, and even that, even with its compelling visuals and music, was just fetishbait with a boring video gamey premise tacked onto it.
Not trying to meme, I just can't think of a worse year, apart from, like, the 80s and 90s where only three series were made per decade

Can anyone sell me on Guruguru? If that staff's an Angel's Egg reference, I'm sort of on-board, but it looks pretty generic

Atom threads were so dead I can't imagine more than 20 people on Sup Forums watched it. Which was unfortunate, it picked up a lot even if the tournament arc was underwhelming compared to how the OP depicted it.

Still don't know why LWA, Demi-chan or Maidragon are considered patrician anime series on this chart and the new Kino adaptation is iffy.

>JoJo, Mob Psycho, the first two episodes of BnHA
Fuck off shounenfag.
You too, furry shitter.

>ignoring Luluco
In any case, it just happened that the few series I liked in 2016 were overwhelmingly shounen (also, I think BnHA, like almost all long-running shounen, is trash, but I naively had high hopes for the series after watching the first two or three episodes).

Is HnK intentionally being ignored by anime Youtubers on Crunchyroll's payroll? AKA all of them?

>watching YouTubers
Leave Sup Forums, and never come back.

You've done shit yourself.

>Ping Pong
>Chuunibyou
>Space Dandy
>Mushishi Zoku Shou
>Barakomon
>Amagi Brilliant Park
>Tsukimonogatari
>Hanamonogatari
>Yuuki Yuuna
2014 was great.

I agree with most of what I've watched on that list, Mahoujin Guruguru was a real surprise.

Space Dandy, JoJo, others maybe. 2014 was OK, and at least it had a series like Space Dandy, a series with staying power. Everything I've seen this year has been largely forgettable

Space Dandy shit the bed season 2.

I hope Barakamon gets a S2 soon.

>a boring video gamey premise tacked onto it.

Oh look its this guy again.

This is pretty well done troll list user, 9/10 if you made it yourself or kill yourself if you took it from [REDACTED].

Not one of those is more than mediocre, I should hope anime fans wasted their time on better material. I wouldn't say there are any must-watch TV shows this year. I think essential 2017 anime starts and ends with Yuasa's movies, nothing else really comes to mind.

Have my refined opinions caught your eye, m'lady?

>implying there's just one person who thinks Maiden a Piss is video gamey
If you don't think the Abyss itself has plenty of video game trappings, you're genuinely retarded.

>Natsume Yuujinchou "Roku"
>5th season

I just looked at the pictures faggot, cut me some slack. Why would I read the titles when I know what sort of show it is.

Ah fair enough. Assumed you'd read the list and said that, my bad.