Name a battle shonen that doesn't have asspulls

Name a battle shonen that doesn't have asspulls

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BULLSHIT, the ending was the biggest asspull I have ever seen in my life
>muh power of friendship
>MUH ALL OUR STRENGHT COMBINED IN ONE
Hao fucking devoured Yoh`s soul and then the fucker just shrugs it off with no explanation. Somehow the spiritual power of like 100 people is greater than all the power Hao stole from Great Spirit.
This shouldnt make me so angry, and yet it does.

O, MY POWER TO REVIVE

Why do people get so hung up on "asspulls" when it comes to battle shonen now? Is it to have a smug sense of superiority while you're going through fiction aimed at younger audiences with fantastical elements?

If you find a battle shonen that doesn't have "asspulls" I'd bet you either don't really know what the term means or you overlooked ones that happened.

You didn't understand the ending. Read it again.

I think it got popularised by the shounen YouTube community

Basically clueless faggots regurgitating the terms of other clueless faggots

Im talking about the anime tho, I did read the manga and have no problem with its ending whatsoever.

Asspulls rarely happen, everything can be explained but just shitting on the series is easier.

>Asspull every episode
>Guise no asspull the series.

Oh boy you really believe that huh

If you like the sereis it's fine but don't blind yourself

Oh sorry, then you are right.

>Shows Ichigo vs Ulquiorra
please do explain how Ichigo going full hollow and easily overpowering Ulquiorra ws not an asspull, like seriously, I really want an explantion.

You know he was baiting don't you?

ONE PIECE

not the op, but could you give examples of asspulls in FMA? Im having trouble thinking of any, everything in the anime seemed pretty fair to me with the exception of Wrath´s death, but the again, tht was kind of the purpose there.
I actuallythought you were responding to the guy who posted Bleach

O, MY GEAR SECOND, MY DIABLE JAMBE AND MY ASURA.

shit! I need to get better at this.

Hunter x hunter is pure combat strategy. No ass-pulls have ever happened on either Manga or anime.

O MY CONQUEROR'S HAKI

>O MY RAGE FORM TO GROW 20 YEARS OLDER
>O MY RUBBER NEN
It's the king of asspulls.

"My Dick: A Record of Battles"

Name a fictional story in any medium that doesn't have asspulls.

No cuntpulls too.

Nen is asspull the power system.

Black Clover

>Name a bigger asspull than the final getsuga tenshou

you just can't

This. You can do basically everything with Nen. Everything.

O

This. I challenge you to name an asspull happening in Black Clover

One Punch Man is not a shounen

>Don't do thing or you will get crippled
GUESS I GOTTA DO THING BREAK MY BODY
>Okay you got lucky but dont do it again!
IM GONNA DO THING AGAIN
>Do it again and you could have permanent damage we mean it this time
Fuck this series, theres so many better ways to do this if you are going to pussy out and never go forward on your threats.

Was Goku going super saiyan against freeza an asspull?

Conqueror haki has been there from the very first volume dumbass

>O MY WITCH QUEEN WHO CAN HEAL ANYTHING
>O MY DEMON FORM, BLACK HURRICANE AND BLACK METEOR
>O MY SECOND SWORD TO USE GETSUGA TENSHOU
>O MY LIGHT NOVEL CHARACTERS

First chapter actually.

>O MY BULLET PUNCHING
>O MY RUNNING GAG

This one was asspull without the pull.

You're a brain-damaged maggot.

Your most hated shonen.

Slit your wrists you fucking spastic. Enjoy not having a new chapter to shitpost about for 15 months, mongrel.

Oda usually doesn't write himself into a corner. I won't say there aren't questionable moments but I'll give him some leeway due to the length of the series.

There are things like Pell, but that's not the same thing. He didn't write himself into a corner, he chose to do that because that's the story he wanted to write and it wouldn't have affected the story if it didn't happen.

>battle shonen

>The strongest Pirate in the world, and his fleet, the strongest fleet in the world, don't know how to use Haki

What are you even referring to? I can't think of anyone considered strong who doesn't have haki.

They were all using haki. It was just invisible at that time. It's even stated when they use it.

yeah marco didn't kick kizaru and aokiji.Dumbass speedreader

>>O MY INVISIBLE HAKI

Until there is more information about Fujitora's past his whole character is an asspull. A blind swordsman nobody ever heard of, with one of the strongest devil fruit powers, somehow becomes a Marine Admiral in less than 2 years.
Where was that faggot during the Marineford War? Why wasn't he throwing meteors at Whitebeard's face?

Shounen is asspull the genre.

O MY REWIND QUIRK
O MY OVERHOUL QUIRK
O MY 5 MINUTES
O MY 20%
O MY IT MOVED!!!

he was drafted in the marines cause of aokiji leaving.What you are saying doesn't make sense

He did throw them, they were invisible meteors.

>Yonko
>arm eaten by fucking fodder sea serpent

I bet Big Meme, Kaido and Whitebeard laughed their asses off when they heard about that.

Give up, there's no way they'll believe Oda came up with the whole Haki thing much later in the series. I can bet he didn't even come up with the whole Yonko thing at the beginning, it was just the Schibukai.

You can't have asspulls in OPM, the whole concept is build around you can do whatever the fuck you want if you have the motive.

Would prefer people used more specific terms like plot hole, suspension of disbelief, or (lack of) foreshadowing. Feel like people just say asspull because they'd get called out more if they were more specific.

>enel was using haki

This right here.

fpbp

Fuck off retard that shit was established since the goddamn early parts of the manga.
It's a vital theme of the manga in general considering it's based around spirits/ghosts.

>Somehow the spiritual power of like 100 people is greater than all the power Hao stole from Great Spirit.
To be fair Spirit of Fire "consuming" the Great Spirit was the actual fucking bullshit there.

No it was Mantra not Haki, Oda didnt formulate haki yet.

I want Oda to explain why only New Worlders have access to Haki fucking hack.

>No, it was Haki not Haki
What did he mean by this?

Mantra is observation haki. Speedreader.

Everyone uses it. It becomes invisible when you're not in the new world, example Marine Ford.

I know what CoO is but lets be honest he didnt foreshadow shit that was a completely different power until Saobody when he formulated haki entirely.

>Oda is a hack
In other news water is wet

It's le "Bleach has 4 great arcs" guy again

Probably durdling around in some domestic militia somewhere.

It's the opposite actually. He even said it in a recent interview. At first Luffy was just supposed to defeat the Yonko. And they have been name-dropped very early in the story anyway.

How was it different? It was just labeled differently.

>implying Shanks was originally a Yonko and not just a jobber who was a literally who in the Grand Line

Oda is such a hack he turned a jobber into a Yonko because he couldnt come with a fourth Yonko design.

Lol no, it has plenty of asspulls.

>O MY OVERHOUL QUIRK
>O MY 20%
These are not asspulls but the remaining ones you posted are.

I sure miss this one.
Pls come back, Ashihara ;-;

Is this a bait thread or do you retards actually don't know what "asspull" means?

t. shounenshitter

To this day I still don't understand why this badly written generic piece of shit is so popular.

B-but it has waifus111!

So does every other anime.

WT has a fair bit of contrivances, but all of its asspulls are done through the setting rather than the characters, so it doesn't seem as egregious.

Its the new Naruto.
Without exaggeration it has the worst threads on Sup Forums, somehow even worse than DBZ threads

>B-but it has waifus111!
I mean, the character design of the waifus vary enough.

Nothing can be worse than the spic infested shithole called DBS threads.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Naruto Next Generations.

These three shonens are better.

Come on OP you know that is like asking to name a hentai where the girl doesn't narrate everything that's happening.
Imposible

Saint Seiya

Gear Second isn’t an asspull, the other two however are.

I agree.
I disagree. Take your time to read this nyaa .si/view/932632

This

Pretty sure they talk about the Yonkou before even getting to the Grand Line.

And like Naruto it'll turn to shit fast and have people wondering why they ever liked it.

1. That's not me

2. He showed off a fight that happened in the Fake Karakura Town War arc, one of the two bad arcs.

3. Pre-Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar and 1000 Year Blood War are good arcs.

Is the giant on the right side a guy? Isn't this some ass sport fetish manga? What is a guy doing there?

>it'll turn to shit fast
This already happened

Prove me wrong, oh that's right you can't, because you have completely forgotten what this is about.

The fans are still in the blind denial phase. I can't wait until it's clear. The mangaka obviously doesn't know where he wants to take the story and doesn't leave his comfort zone.

>It was just invisible at that time
The most retarded explanation.