Is race a strong enough bond to keep people together?

is race a strong enough bond to keep people together?

for instance; historically the English and French didn't not get a long very well, nor did the English and the Irish, or the English and the American Colonists, or the English and the Boer, or the English and the Swedes, or the English and the Russians, or the English and the Germans, or the English and the Turks, or the...wait what was I talking about?

Attached: euro.png (549x559, 142K)

add in all of Russia, and you have a decent hoi4 map

>English and French didn't get along very well
Nice euphemism, though we hate Germans way more.
Race isn't a bond, history and culture are. I consider myself more close to Latin countries like Spain and Italy. Latinism vs puritanism is the deepest cleavage in western Europe.

Attached: 941.png (848x4969, 778K)

This

>is race a strong enough bond to keep people together?

It's really the only chance we have, the fate of our countries is connected to all europe and those who deny this have no clue at all. We share a race and a civilization, we must prevail.

Attached: portugal_05c0zban.jpg (1080x1236, 211K)

That's because the French are one race and the English are another race. Basically everything you listed is its own race

And yes, the English are just a bad race

Attached: _72947352_knifesurrender1.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>ethnicities
>races

Attached: 5662262542565.png (1280x569, 62K)

Ethnic groups as races has more of a biological basis than the modern understanding of race. Just look at the threads here, for example. There is basically universal consensus on what a French person is, what a Portuguese person is, etc. and yet there is constant disagreement over who is "white," as if "white" is a meaningful category to begin with

Because nations come always first, i agree, but what i'm saying is that without race brotherhood cooperation (between europeans), we will fall one by one.

My point is that other ethnic groups aren't your actual blood brothers, so you need something besides blood to be in solidarity with them

Bravo for your election, fascism is on its way!
This, each ethnicity has its own behavior that's why we never got along with Germans. English are different since our rivalry isn't based on race but history.
All eu Europeans are not my brothers. There are at least 3 europe : anglo-saxons + nordics, slavs, latins.

How arenĀ“t them if any european is usually more close to me than any non european, that's even a genetic fact.

If you have to point to a DNA test to get someone to cooperate with you, you've already failed

fuck off eu kike

only when the deluded idiots actually realise the threat other races pose, and don't stay blind right in the face of it. One that happens, if it happens then yes race is sufficient.

Shut up abo.
>Europe
>EU

the Jews*
ftfy

You don't have to point to a dna test, someone having european ancestry is obvious.

>history and culture are

this doesn't make sense to new worlders who have little history