Yuuki Yuuna/YuYuYu/KuMeYu

Waiting for the scans.

Can't wait for this thread to go nuclear once the full story comes out.

It only gets abstract from now on. I don't think you guys are ready.

Why do the boring sol scenes take 10 times the amount of time to play out than the scenes everyone is watching it for? Anyone else just skip the boring parts?

Those are the scenes everyone's watching it for.

>skipping the best parts

But we watch it for the SoL. The battles are painful only a bonus for the masochists.

The SoL parts are better done in 99% of all other anime that try them. This feels like it's done by corporate suits that don't understand what makes them good to begin with. But that probably explains why these threads are always dead.

>The SoL parts are better done in 99% of all other anime that try them.
(You)
Now leave.

Not your safespace

We like them. People have different tastes. Isn't that a surprise?

Not your shitposting hub either.

>we

Yes, we.

I'm not shitposting just because you say so buddy. This isn't your circlejerk safespace.

Note that its 3 am in nipland and theres a decent chance we wont get the scans until the afternoon. This thread might be 12hrs too early.

Okay.

>Many anons on these threads like them. People have different tastes. Isn't that a surprise?

Is that better for you? Are gonna sperg for the use of the word "we" and try to kill the thread like that user did more than 2 years ago.

Where is the user who bought the magazine? Can you provide pictures of the pages?

Maybe he's currently asleep. It was almost 9:00 PM JST when he posted the last pic.

No, he was a dying user and he croaked 5 minutes ago. Scans never.

>HEYA GUYZZZZ THE ANIME YOU LIKE IS SHIT
>this is not shitposting

Yuuna

Can't handle opinions?

Just ignore it. Replying will only make it drag on.

I want mobage faggots to leave.

That's a shame, I like it here.

Are you going to bitch about the mobage existing every month from now on?

I want people trying to split the fanbase to fuck off.

Yes

Seriously, what is your problem? It's the same damn people in both threads.

Why are you strawmanning? that sounds like shitposting to me.

He hates mobages.

>shitty /u/ and walmart-madoka fanbase is splitting even more because of mobage
Golden

Obligatory.

This amount of forcing is just pitiful.

Madoka's old and busted. Get over it.

Somebody deliver us from this suffering.
Get me those scans already or I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

Then do it.

>madokafags who still haven't gotten over babby's first grimdark anime

I can't die before reading the chapter, are you fucking daft?

Shut up and post Top Yuusha.

The one and only.

YUNA LOVES MY SEMEN SO MUCH

Shut up, Tougou.

Why is Fuu's breakdown in S1 still the best scene in the whole series?

Because it's about Fuu.

Because it's about my sister

Because it's about Itsuki's sister

Because it's about the president of the hero club

Because it's about my girlfriend.

Because shes the one everyone looks up to

Karin's awesome fight, WASSHI~, "Come, Shuuten-douji!", and Chikage's retribution were better.

Because its about my girlfriend that Im cucking the other user from

Don't you mean MY girlfriend?

Shut up Karin.

Stop trying to pretend to be multiple people, Itsuki.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

why is she so best yuyu?

After watching the prequels, the scene where Togo meets Sonoko for the first time in S1 became my favorite. I didn't care much about it at first, but now it's heart-wrenching.

Yuuna is mine and ONLY MINE. BACK OFF.

Dumb batposter

FUCK OFF

sorry user, I already claimed her

How do I become a smart batposter?

S1 really gets better when you rewatch it after watching the movies.

You fuck off too.

Look for another girl to lust on, faggots. She's MINE.

Tougou would never post in english, fake.

She's none of you faggot's.

Yuuuuna is the blandest yuusha

>Deleted
I'm not sure what's wrong with telling people it's okay to have their own opinion on shows. Hmm weird.

Then why did you delete your own post?

Just pointing out that having your own opinion is apparently not allowed in-case anyone else experiences the same desire.

That's actually true. Not that I dislike her, but that's how it is. Maybe the new season can add some meat to her characterization.

reminder that sonoko was a dumb autist and gin was an uninteresting dude

Screw you, Gin was a cool dad and a top dude.

What does the Japanese side of the fanbase think about the chapter?

"What the fuck is going on? And why?" basically.

Reminder that inside every yuusha is actually an evil skeleton

Basically, the same reactions as us.

Not inside Sonoko, she sange'd most of it away.

Is that why she's so fuwafuwa?

I pity the anons that opted not to get a Sancho pillow. It's top notch quality and even softer and squisher than it appears in WaSuYu.

You're also trying to split it. Please fuck off yourself.

I can't shake off the feelings that this franchise should get a game similar to Nier Automata. The gameplay seems to lend itself well to Vertex battles.

>tfw no ultranationalist yuusha to save the country with

It already got the soundtrack.

I don't understand.

I want one.

>six gorillion more vertexes

>Gin was a cool
Looks like you didn't read NoWaYu ch 16 before reading WaSuYu and got the wrong impression of the slut called Gin. I'll ask you to re-read all in the correct order.

kys

Wow, get out of here

>Disrespecting Gin like this
Get the fuck outta here. Gin is canonically the most maiden like of the girls.

She's literally the only yuusha that wants the dick. she's a slut

>heterosexual dies first
It's like horror movies from bizzarro '80s.

Have you ever fapped to the yuyus before?
who do you fap to the most?

>yuyus
I don't know who the yuyus are.