Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

Attached: 1520437788109.jpg (2120x812, 288K)

Once you've got herpes it's hard to find a better woman

sage slide thread

>this makes me uncomfortable so i'll just call sage

Because its an extremely small sample size.

So if you compare one sample of 50,000 marriages and the other of 150 you get exaggerated results.

This. It's rare. Also black women who date white guys are on average the most intelligent of all the nigress's. So they know to stick with a good deal when they get one.

because the black woman see how her friends are treated by their boyfriends

Why are stats posted by Demoshits 89% invalid?

But there are a lot of jungle monkies who want to be colonized.

Hypergamy is the answer. MGTOW MRA faggots are right about that.

Women are only loyal to their womb. Black women who marry a white man are getting the best possible deal a black woman can get, and so she is unlikely to cheat or divorce.

not even true, it's amaf followed by amwf for lowest divorce rates. dont try anymore, mate

I've been in a lot of serious 3 year plus relationships. This is sad and i'm sure i'll be called a nigger, shill, kike, or cuck but in all my experience...the white woman is inferior to a proper and educated black, spanish, or Asian woman. They are weaker, dumber, and far far more bitchy than any colored woman I have been with. I don't want it to be this way. I want my kids to be white but I'm not going to live with a cunty white bimbo for the rest of my life.

Redpilled reply.

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage
The authors of that study suggested that few black woman/white man couples who overcame all the social and racial barriers had a stronger relationship to begin with.

Black women make me feel happy and relaxed as long as they don't refuse to talk to me, presumably because I'm white. Just the down-home American culture that has been lost with modern career-oriented empowered womyn in the white world. Plus they remind me of chocolate.

Attached: 1518676893776.gif (240x304, 17K)

>I'm white
>My wife is white
>Our kids look like us
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind

They're not.

Attached: interracial divorce rates.png (752x468, 157K)

Economics

White man is more attractive, IQ is fair, higher social status.

Asian woman is not as good looking however, she has many of the baselines for a good marriage, feminine, high IQ and financial earner for a stable household

The combination is the most stable as compared to White on White because the super majority of white women are feminist trash who should be cleansed of this Earth

Attached: 1519530842391.jpg (499x350, 90K)

But what about the most successful marriages, white male with black female?

That's a myth. See

No Mohamed. No proof of the statement that isn’t political.
It’s just another garbage post

I was thinking about this as well. They just work well together honestly

Just be a degenerate and plow every race until your 30. Then marry a black woman? Idk

Balck women are practised slave whores, so that.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-15 at 9.16.42 PM.png (1152x216, 60K)

Nigresses treat you fucking amazingly. If I didn't want white kids I'd already be married to one.

Thanks.

Because the white man can get his dick wet while the black woman will be genetically upgrading her kids.

Because a white man is more likely to have a job and to stick around when she gets pregnant. Tyrone is more likely to sling crack and go to the store for a pack of smokes when she gets knocked up with a nigglet that he will always claim aint his.

>racial relations aren't political

Why do you post this every day?

it's called spam trolling. welcome to Sup Forums

Attached: 1511636366085.webm (480x600, 930K)

Because black women know they won’t likely find another one so they are good wives so they can keep them. Holy shit dude isn’t that obvious?

I would convert one of them of the one true faith, marry them, and then pound that black pussy with my white cock so hard before blowing my load deep inside.

Redemption of Ham

A black woman who has married a white man has married above her league and is unlikely to cheat or wanting to leave him because she is very much aware that she is very lucky. Her socioeconomic status has improved significantly. They know that black men make shitty fathers, providers and husbands.

I saw this forum once where black women advised other black women to date white men exclusively and avoid blacks at all cost. There were thousands of posters.

They remember their place.

IDK DID YOU NOT FIGURE IT OUT THE FIRST 100 TIMES YOU POSTED THIS

SAGE YOU NIGGER KIKE

its literally like winning a lottery
>datingpreferences.jpg

I didn't realize there were that many Kardashians