Why do people hate him?

Why do people hate him?

But i love him so much

Because his anime's fanbase is shit and is ruining Sup Forums.

crying

generic shounen protagonist

Name another shonen protag who is exactly like him.

Naruto

Never watched the show, but he looks like your average self-insert beta MC. I bet he's shy around girls, and has a girl that he likes but is unable to confess. He also probably overcome lots of small challenges but always job to the new arc big bad or is saved by some older hero, just to show he still have a long way to go.

crying beta that had everything handed to him in a silver plate

I'd say that's DBS but BHA is in the top 5 for sure.
He's just boring OP. The manga/anime is slow and boring.

>"DEKU YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF YOU'RE SUCH A WASTE OF SPACE OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU USELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LITERALLY DRINK BLEACH YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE CUNT BITCH"
"BAKUGO I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!"

>Don't do thing or you will get crippled
GUESS I GOTTA DO THING BREAK MY BODY
>Okay you got lucky but dont do it again!
IM GONNA DO THING AGAIN
>Do it again and you could have permanent damage we mean it this time
Fuck this series, theres so many better ways to do this if you are going to pussy out and never go forward on your threats.

>>>gaiaonline.com

He looks like a fag, I just cant stand those huge eyes.

Shitposting in other threads?

Better question would be why would anyone like him

They don't realize the truth.

This seriously

>everything handed to him in a silver plate
Not really.
The only thing I don't like about Deku is that he's constantly sucking Bakugo's dick.

I hate everyone's costume design.

Men get stupid ones
While women get over sexual ones.

But since it's anime nobody in the EU and US will point it out

Why is this allowed? Why is nu-Sup Forums so blind towards shitty writing? Honestly I want to know,

I've pointed out how stupid Deku's costume is before but the overwhelming response is always "DON'T INSULT MAMA DEKU'S COSTUME" or something to that effect.

I actually really like their gym uniforms though.

Seems to be a psychopath.

Because he doesn't give Toga the love she deserves.

he's like the generic beta loser MC from any other anime thrown in a shounen

Would you like a blanket

But Sup Forums has always been blind to shitty writing, why do you think that Code Geass is so popular here? most anime has shitty writing, what makes a difference is entertaining shitty writing over boring shitty writing.

>Costume designs
>Men get stupid ones

If we want to go that route, then there's only one 'costume' that heroes would wear that's not stupid.

>hating best boy
You people make me sick.

At least Deku had to get fit as to not get destroyed by his own power.
Most beta male mc can't even do that.

He'd just wet it

Is that a Gragon ball costume.

You just painted It brown

All might is DEkUS Dad confirmed!

worse than Naruto and One Piece imho

he's like gohan, a polite cuck

It's the fucking Modular Tactical Vest, standard armor for NATO, you idiot.

the virign deku
>has asspulls
>awarded his power
>breaks limbs with every attack that's supposed to be serious
>cries every 5 minutes
>can't keep his cool in battle
>greasy hair
>freckles
>submits to his loud ass childhood friend every other episode
>needs fame to uphold a reputation that strikes fear into villains
>half-retarded
>attracts average girls and lolis

the chad caped badly
>never asspulls, he just wins
>trained 3 years straight in olympic-level training regime to attain his power
>fought monsters and bled to achieve his dream
>never loses his cool in a fight
>can destroy the planet without breaking a sweat
>looks like a holy man
>so far removed from fame that almost all of his achievements was passed onto the luckiest person alive
>won over one of the hottest girls ever put to drawing by doing nothing, since he is a holy man he can resist temptation though
>became the protective of a monster dog and a sperm monster
>got a disciple by doing nothing
>mindbreaks villains he fights and kills monsters, because you don't kill humans
>pretending to be retarded
>friends with KING, the strongest human

>Worse than One Piece,
Yes

>Worse than Naruto
I hope you get ass tongued by Orochimaru

Naruto ripoff #56434

>you don't kill humans

Fuck that. There's quite a long list of humans that would improve the world by dying.

Where to begin?

>Whiny cunt
>Lazy as fuck
>Would sacrifice his friends for fame
>Completely retarded
>So retarded others characters HAVE to become more retarded around him or else he would literally not matter in the story

He's a terrible role model and honestly if you like him, you don't belong here and you're actively lowering the post quality.

You're describing Bakugo, not Deku

>Lazy as fuck
Do the people who keep repeating this even watched the show? Deku is everything but lazy.

Fuck off Dekufag, your character is shit and the only argument you can use to defend him are shitty ones like "h-he's a teenager!", what would it takes to make you understand Deku is a cunt and someone you SHOULD hate if you had a shred of reading comprehension.

He's shit, but I can see how he would appeal to someone who's 12.

>the chad caped badly
>season 2 by J. C. staff
Season 2 will be such a shit fest. Murata's shitty tournament won't help either.

I just hate how he's nice to Bakugou for no fucking reason.

Its like he's supossed to appeal to most of the reader base.

>never trained his body before getting promised an OP as fuck quirk
B-BUT HE WROTE STUFF ON A NOTEBOOK ;_____;
>never trained on how to use OfA on his own for months
B-BUT NO ONE ASKED HIM TO ;____;

Yeah right you pathetic bnhatard.

J. C staff isn't animating anything, just like Madhouse didn't animate it, they just lended locales.

>no fucking reason.
He's a hero worshipper. It's literally his biggest character trait and flaw. I don't see how that's 'no fucking reason'. It's a pretty big reason.

It'll be a critical turning point in Deku's character when he finally just straight up kicks Bakugo's face in.

He first met Allmight when he was 12, dude. It's not ordinary for 12 year olds to train for combat.

Yeah, freelancers who joined because of the first season's director, who isn't returning. And the sound director for season 2 is the guy who was responsible for the Berserker anime with it's fantastic "CLANG" sound effects.

>It's a pretty big reason.
a big bad reason

Well, he's also a hero now, and arguably a more capable hero than Bakugou. It's about time he kicked his ass already.

>ywn buy Deku ice cream
>ywn have him rest his head on your shoulder as you play with his fluffy hair
>ywn kiss his soft, petite lips
>ywn nibble on his cute ears
>ywn never make love to his tight bussy
>ywn hear his cute little wimper upon orgasm
>ywn look into his eyes as he says "I love you"
FUCK! Why even live?!

He wasn't 12 tho, more like 14 or 15.

And he wanted to be a hero, yet never trained his body, so yeah, he's a lazy cunt. Let me remind you that a lot of his comrades are also ripped and they're the same age as him.

I haven't even read the manga in two eyars and I still remember stuff better than you, dekutard.

>anime is the only medium that exists
Do you know what a manga is?

>It's about time he kicked his ass already.
Yes, yes it is. Which is why it'd be such a huge part of his character development.

>crying literally every time something evrn slightly bad happens
>tries to beoverly-friendly with everyone
sucking The white side's cock so much it hurts
>doesn't get the slightest hints of affection from series "best girl"
>He is so stupid about the quirk given to him that he didn't even try to train on his own - every move he uses is not his idea.

Shut up, Todoroki.

It will never happen you tard. Screencap this post to laugh at me later if you want.

You mean the manga which is split into two parts, one being chicken scratches which gets updates once every year and the other one being in a shitty tournament arc for over 2 years when everyone just wants to see Garou vs Saitama?

>He wasn't 12 tho, more like 14 or 15.
Dude, no.

>Met AM at 12, doesn't get chosen for OFA for a few months after that.
>Trains with AM all through the 8th grade at age 13
>Finally enters UA at age 14

>win superpower lottery
>muh arm breaking
>muh i'm so "determined" look at me do crazy shit that has absolutely no negative repercussions because i have plot armor and i know it

>he thinks the webcomic is the manga
>he thinks the tournament is still ongoing
>he thinks the tournament was Murata's idea
>he thinks the tournament took long
Nice bait.

>B-BUT HE WROTE STUFF ON A NOTEBOOK ;_____;
Most kids don't spend their free time autistically studying heroes and their quirks (which proved to be useful in combat), if he was life he would had spend his time playing videogames or something.
>never trained on how to use OfA on his own for months
Even if he isn't training OFA he's constantly training his body. Even at home we see him lifting.
Not to mention that he seems to do well in the written exams so he most likely also puts effort on studying.

He does get the message though.

Hori is a hack

The fuck are you talking about? Deku was 14 when he met All Might, trained for 10 months to get One For All in which he turned 15 and celebrated his 16th birthday 3 months ago, because the story is now in october and Deku's birthday is in july.

>dbsfag
Why am I even talking with you? Piss off to your Gohan Blanco spicfest, Pedro.

>Met AM at 12, doesn't get chosen for OFA for a few months after that.
Wait what, he met AM in his skinny form, AM told him that he should be a cop, then he rescues Bakugou and in the evening he says he's worthy of becoming a hero, did I get that wrong? Cause I was under the impression all the events from his meeting with AM and him getting OfA happened in the span of his final year of middle school.

>immediately falls into adhom because his bait failed
Also skipping immediately to the finale of the arc sounds pretty dumb.

>AM told him that he should be a cop, then he rescues Bakugou

That happens at different dates

BnHA fanbase is really annoying, but the haters are worse.

>bnhfag
>disregards point
pathetic

To be fair, his bouts of shyness in front of Uraraka are waaaaay more obvious and she hasnt catched up on that, whereas Uraraka hasnt done anything more than be normal friend with him. Her praising him so much for his heroic behavior can also be seen coming from Todoroki, Ilda, All Might, and maybe others, her saying something like "Deku, you are so cool I wish I could be like you" is not that important when everyone else is saying it.
In the end, its not that they dont get the hints, but theres really more important things to think about t the moment.

>Most kids don't spend their free time autistically studying heroes and their quirks (which proved to be useful in combat), if he was life he would had spend his time playing videogames or something.
Who cares, retard. That wouldn't have got him into hero school.

Even if he isn't training OFA he's constantly training his body. Even at home we see him lifting.
Who fucking cares, holy shit are you saying that it's fine if he literally sat on his superpower for months because he curled some babyweights and did push-ups at home? How far are you going to fucking go to justify this character?

>fanbase is really annoying
As if there is any good fanbase.

UA is a HIGH SCHOOL you stupid fuck. He enters there at age 14, just like every other freshman. Mirio and Nejire are 16. Deku isn't.

the reason no one calls out BnHA on its stupiditiy is because its audience is equally as stupid and don't even know themselves how retarded the manga is

Ok, good thing it changes absolutely nothing in my argument as Deku is still a lazy cunt.

Mirio is 18 and Nejire is 17 you shitface. Read the fucking character sheets of volume 15.

>Even if he isn't training OFA he's constantly training his body. Even at home we see him lifting.
Has nothing to do with it. If I were him, even when I was fucking 15, I would've tried to train my technique in using it. Skill matters over power as long as the difference isn't humongous, even then, huge power is basically unusuable (with speed and etc) if you can't maneuver using it, which also requires skill.

It's not the best, but it's entertaining. Kinda like most shonen manga. If I want deep shit I read realistic seinen.

He's only done it once after he learned Full Cowl and that was only because nothing else worked.

>"DON'T INSULT MAMA DEKU'S COSTUME"
What's it with some retards calling characters "mama" especially if it's a male character? Is it just fujos trying to be as cringy as possible?

> If I were him, even when I was fucking 15, I would've tried to train my technique in using it.
Sure you would.

It's the costume his mother made, idiot.

>DEKU IS LAZY
>No, he isn't because he does this and that
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT HE'S STILL LAZY
I would like to know your definition of lazy.
If he was truly lazy he would had never trained as hard as he did, he wouldn't spend most of his time either training, reading about other heroes or studying.

>If I were him
If you were him you would have chickened out and let Bakugou die and would never have gotten the quirk in the first place.

>he doesn't think you can get motivated to get better at using something
Even if you're a little self conscious, it's easy to think about it. Do you ever think of how you make the best use of your body when you run?

I honestly don't remember the details, but could Deku even train OFA on his own without being at risk of destroying his body? it seems like everytime he trains OFA he needs to be under surveillance of someone like All Might or Gran Torino

>Want to get into a hero school
>Never trains his body despite knowing there's a physical exam
>Get his underserving hands on a quirk that's hard to control
>Would rather break his arm repeatedly rather than train with it regularly

There. I literally cannot makes it any more simple than that but I'm sure you're still not going to understand you bnhatard.

Deku's training in itself is flawed. He should keep OFA in Full Cowl mode active while training and bench press 500kg this way.

>rather than train with it regularly
Because AM is a shitty teacher that didn't explain to Deku that OFA can't just be turned on and off. No amount of PT would've changed that on Deku's part.

Honestly I would have liked Deku if his character stuck with the "powerless in a world of superheroes". But no, he conveniently gets saved by All Might and then given powers. His personality is the most blatant self-insert shit ever. He's immediately given a cutesy love interest that likes him and cares him very early on, and the obligatory opposing ""rival"" character. He's always portrayed as the hero and as the underdog despite having a fucking amazing power. He keeps pushing his body beyond the limit just because of willpower shonen protagonist privilege. He's the most boring, generic piece of shit I've ever seen this decade. I mean a nice guy, who is "weak", gets made fun of, but is very nice. Wants to help people, how fucking cliche can you get? But I know the dickriders will still defend this piece of shit while hypocritically shitting on other shonen even though My Hero Academia is just as bad.