Be American

>be American
>get crushed

Attached: 1521142666942.png (640x429, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/florida-international-university-pedestrian-bridge-collapses-sweetwater-florida-live-updates/
youtube.com/watch?v=hvZVuN-CHnE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_71L35CvM
local10.com/news/fiu-community-mourns-student-killed-while-crossing-street-near-main-campus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cbsnews.com/news/florida-international-university-pedestrian-bridge-collapses-sweetwater-florida-live-updates/

Attached: 1521142885088.jpg (530x298, 38K)

>being an engineer
>watch your bridge like that on tv

>be pirate
>get drowned

Attached: images-1.jpg (258x195, 7K)

We need better bridge control and mandatory bridge background checks. Raise the minimum bridge building age from 18 to 21

>bridge collapses in bridge free zone

REEEEEEEEEEE

Build walls not bridges

Beating the Chinese at their own game.

Attached: 1429126733179.png (624x434, 59K)

>meme flag
>be a faggot

It was from an international school. Probably from some retarded "shithole" country student or soon to be "shithole" country student.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvZVuN-CHnE

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y_71L35CvM

So they put a gigantic slab of heavy concrete on the bridge so that they could install fans?
That's brilliant!!

Please pray for them, truly horrific scene

At least the victims were likely mostly non-white.

>all of that concrete for a university foot bridge.
lol

dumb frogposter

The lead engineer was Muslim

Why did not Boss Hogg save them?

>be American
>send prayers
Retard

memeflags always belong to leafs, eurofags, bongs or poos. They're ashamed of their country so they use the meme flag.

Not true, people just like meme flags

Attached: Memeflag.png (680x501, 49K)

if its a University bridge, we can only pray and hope it was filled with SJW's and feminists.

i go to fiu and i can confirm wverybody here voted for clinton and is from venezuela/haiti

It happened in florida so yeah it did!

Seems to be lacking suspension or support.

i blame Rubio and the repubs for this Pennsylvania's Conor Lamb and Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, the new miracle men of the Democratic Party, offer a clear model for how to run in Republican territory: Focus on economics, not guns, immigration or President Donald Trump.

Attached: 1485659624993.jpg (300x449, 114K)

Florida needs New leadership from the top to the bottom...clean the florida swaps

Sorry. I forgot kids in primary school. Thanks for reminding me.

>Florida
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1462151085588.jpg (640x640, 72K)

local10.com/news/fiu-community-mourns-student-killed-while-crossing-street-near-main-campus
>"We've told the developer to speed up the bridge and worry about the streets and plaza afterwards. Those are secondary -- the bridge comes first," Lopez said.

look at this dude.

Attached: 001504.jpg (709x565, 121K)

>Speed up the bridge
Why?

>Lopez
Trumpneeds to hold a rally and verbally tar and feather this disgusting spic.

A student died six months age crossing the road and the Mayor told them to speed up the bridge construction and ignore everything else.

Lol I guess they have to wait even longer now that they have to redesign the whole thing.

Build briges, not people juicers!