How the Fuck Can a Foreign Citizen, that's what they are, Hold Public Office?

How the Fuck Can a Foreign Citizen, that's what they are, Hold Public Office?
>I's this not an act of War? Forget Russia, Good Thing no Congressman or Senators hold dual citizenship, at least there is that......oh FUCK, goddammit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-171511~2.png (1080x1650, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zocalopublicsquare.org/2017/08/08/make-california-true-democracy-give-non-citizens-right-vote/ideas/connecting-california/
pangealegal.org/news-and-updates/2016/10/17/action-alert-grant-lizbeth-mateo-daca.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the deal is that you don't understand that the liberal govts of California and America care more about migrants than citizens.
When you understand why this is, everything else falls into place.

Attached: TheDeal.png (509x476, 349K)

deal with it. whites are being genocided and you will love it!!!!

Attached: 1518069474738.png (1440x1485, 1.03M)

does this fake provocation work? i havent been on pol in a while

You replied, and then again I did too indirectly.

Has anyone filed suit against CA? Maybe they should. It costs next to nothing to slap a lawsuit on someone or a state. Why don't one of you guys contact an attorney?

Attached: 1512118113909.jpg (255x233, 23K)

You act like foreign nationals do not have rights to advise and enact policy in the nations they current reside in.

An immigrant, documented or not, still lives in this country. They are just as affected by laws and regulations as a natruralized citizenry.

It is only right for them to have parity of access to define our laws as everyone else.

That’s insane.

it's not fake - she actually said it.

Commiefornia is an even bigger meme than Sweden, Canada, or Britain.

decent bait

Just give Cali to Mexico and wall it off.

But on the condition that every libtard who wants to stay there, is barred form ever coming into America again.

No more welfare for Cali, it becomes a Cartel stronghold and the rich white liberals have to live in a 3rd world shit hole.

If anything, all Commiefornia expats have to go back.

No. It's like when you go to a house and theres cracks in the paint and someone says it gives the house character.

>Just give Cali to Mexi
The state and weather is just too beatiful to give up. The people in it must go.

>as an immigrant, documented or not
>as a doctor, licensed or not
>as a lawyer, certified or not
>as a bishop, ordained or not
>as a voter, felon or not
quality b8

Repeat after me, Trumpkins:

First Undocumented POTUS... powerful

call ICE on him, duh

Can't wait to see the articles when ICE throws his ass out.

>brown skin
>brown eyes

what the hell is the appeal of this? do leftists expect anyone to believe that brown skin, brown eyes, and black hair are somehow the pinnacle of attractiveness?

>You act like foreign nationals do not have rights to advise and enact policy
Correct, they don't.

That frickin guy just looks like a commie from South America

If they did, they wouldn't have to hide it behind NGO shell corps.

all according to keikaku

Attached: 1518889480844.png (500x775, 281K)

Who appointed this jamoke? Target that person

Public office implies power of a governed population. We live in a republic; as such, those who govern us must represent us. At a minimum this implies citizenship, for it links the political interests and destinies of the governors and governed. Ideally, members of government should also share a population's values, cultural identities, and higher goals as a society.

NO
TAXATION
WITHOUT
REPRESENTATION

Also, post a fucking link or run over an IED, OP.

California has actually chosen to be Mexican instead of American.
Terrible chose, and time to punish them.

Attached: ItsTreasonThen.png (475x356, 180K)

we already let dual citizen kikes in our government. this is just the natural progression of that policy

How long does a vacation in a foreign country have to be before I can vote?

Israeli Jews hold office all the time, Im not sure why you are so concerned now.

You shouldn't even need a vacation. In a perfect democracy you should be able to vote without ever setting foot in America.

Think of it this way, if my mother is in America and your laws affect her, than I should have interaction with your democracy because your laws affect a member of my family. It doesn't matter if I live in another country or not.

zocalopublicsquare.org/2017/08/08/make-california-true-democracy-give-non-citizens-right-vote/ideas/connecting-california/

>who is Arnold Schwarzenegger

fuck off you brainless spic
i cant wait until we catapult your smelly families back across the boarder

If Californians had any balls they'd have already started assassinating politicians.

Who's calling ICE?

>You act like foreign nationals do not have rights to advise and enact policy in the nations they current reside in.
Top bait, they fucking don't. This is not even an American thing. You can't even serve in parliament here unless you renounce all other citizenship's that aren't Australian

So is anything being done about this? I'm raging and assuming the article ends by saying 100 lawsuits have been filed and ice is on it's way

Disgusting. Send in the military.

Attached: giphy (17).gif (500x266, 599K)

>no taxation without representation

Hurp durt tread on meh

At this point, we need to make crossing the border illegally, punishable by death. Foreign nations and their people have forgotten why the world is regarded as a dangerous place, it's time we enlighten them.

Attached: 1518396564073.jpg (600x488, 165K)

They deserve everything we want have to do to take it back they're eeither with us or against us

Attached: 1516489301334.jpg (1200x630, 144K)

>falling for the bait this hard.

Attached: 1512102931890.png (1180x842, 246K)

why are we not fighting to reclaim california?
It's legally a province of Mexico now.

It is quite simple

Beaners are self-invested in trying to take over, so they put their own into power. Globalists are invested in ensuring NAFTA evolves into the NAU, and thus never attempted to stop the flow of illegals on top of willfully misinterpreting the 14th Amendment to give illegals citizenship (notice the Republicans have never attempted to get out of this, they simply let it happen). This creates a situation where there are now up to 40 million people of mexican descent in America and as many as 30 million of them may currently hold Mexican citizenship.

So what happens? Illegals become the cornerstone of "why we need the NAU" to permanently "solve" the illegal immigration crisis by making it so all Mexicans who want to move here, can move here (though we note that under Obama this was already the case anyway).

With the NAU in place, the EU in place and multiple other continental unions like the AU, EAU, ASEAN all in place you can then gradually unify these unions into hemispheric or civilizational super-unions, which can then be further unified into a singular World Federal State.

Trump is the only and the biggest force putting a wrench into the globalist plans, he is the only true nationalist. Putin is a globalist, Putin just wants globalism and the globe to benefit him rather than benefit New York Jews. That's why he created the Eurasian Union to allow Uzbek Muslims to move to Moscow and culturally enrich blonde Russian girls.

Building the wall would go a long way to eliminating the open border we have with Mexico, that is why the (((elite))) hate the wall so much- because it asserts division, sovereignty and nationalism- that America and Mexico are not the same country, that we are different countries. It especially makes it difficult to create any NAU without being really obvious about it since tearing down the wall would be a pre-requisite. They would need a lot of power and support from the population to do that now.

Report him to ice

Youre retarded. It's a CA seat. cA runs it's state, not Washington. States can also give illegals voting rights in their elections as well.

and thats a good thing.

Attached: tumblr_maj2u0W0QM1r66s5fo1_500.gif (500x375, 838K)

They aren't poor and can easily fight a frivilous suit

They did this fucking shit back in Rome. Let in a fuckload of every kind of barbarian and let them have all kinds of special privileges. Next comes Attila

>How the Fuck Can a Foreign Citizen, that's what they are, Hold Public Office?
Treason. He needs to be physically removed by the feds.

>>An immigrant, documented or not, still lives in this country. They are just as affected by laws and regulations as a natruralized citizenry.

An undocumented immigrant shouldn't live in the country though. The fact that the government knows who this guy is and hired him despite his illegal status is fucked.

The word "immigrant" implies legality and certainty of motive. Stop acting like a mongaloid you don't-fondler

Dude, it's California. People here are left wing and embrace it. I was walking down the street yesterday and elementary schoolers were protesting against guns. The teachers with them were of course the typical skinny white urban dudes with beards along with short dyed hair women. When I was a kid, I played tag and no one ever shoved politics into my face. Except that one time when I drew a swastika on my test in 5th grade.

Damn
Mexico rich af

Give it back. Then declare an oppressed American minority is being threatened- grounds for invasion. Retake it immediately, with the huge bonus of removing the commies

>Undocumented immigrant lives here for decades, knows pros and cons and trying to make this country a better place
AWOO HOL UP OOGA BOOGA
>Undocumented busted Russian spies hacking our democracy, killing our citizens, hidden financing Trump and meme media like Infowars and in the end after receiving citizenship after elections
I… I guess these guys are ok

Attached: IMG_3959.jpg (625x626, 44K)

pangealegal.org/news-and-updates/2016/10/17/action-alert-grant-lizbeth-mateo-daca. This is her. She was denied DACA status for some activism shit that got her deported. They gave her a goober job anyways. Report her to ice.

BEHOLD THE FUTURE

Attached: fat-spic-diabeto.jpg (1800x1200, 201K)

given how public this appointment is can ICE not react/do something about it... or do they still only target violent criminals etc.. and then a few opportunistic deportations of regular illegals who get caught up in those raids?

Is that mexican todd howard? Shit...

Attached: goldface.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why not just raid his house and confiscate all of his campaign money? Shit, as soon as he shows up for work ICE agents can be waiting.

>Welfare for Cali
Lmao
Does anyone buy this meme that poor red States feed CA when factually it is the other way around

>Give it to Mexico
Why do you want Mexico to be the dominant power on the continent?

>Only target violent criminals
Too fucking kek.
Also CA is basically daring them to do it and probably wants them to try.

/Thread

lmao what the fuck

Now this is Russian meddling.

CA is trying to trigger a response, so that julio has injury, can bring it to trial, and create a precedent?

That's not the person who was hired. That's the guy who hired her, the article doesn't even show a picture of the illegal Mexican born woman who that guy hired.

Sounds like invasion to me.

Attached: 606B8765-3CB4-416C-8095-5A0239960C63.jpg (768x512, 45K)

Why are you against immigrants?

I wonder when Sessions and Trump are going to stop screwing around and just send federal agents to start rounding these traitors up.

Huntington Park, CA two of them were elected back in 2015 to small seats like parks and recreations

Democrats are owned by mexico

>cant even into 4chins
fuck off to wherever you came from commie pussy

it's california what do you expect.

Attached: 1518571208102.png (625x626, 102K)

a man who legally immigrated and lived here for decades, and pursued public office long after having become a united states citizen.

Attached: I am bait.png (224x225, 8K)

This. They've officially crossed the line into open rebellion.

My Hispanic wannabe Nazi gf says your pic is spelled wrong. The proper spelling is diabetico.

So pelosi is just saying her grandson doesn't want to be a minority. What's wrong with minorities, pelosi?

Crossing the Rubicon

That's a rich man's word for saying bait.

Why doesn't California just leave the union already? They're literally a tumor

Attached: shit.png (225x225, 5K)

There are states already dealing with Californian immigration, imagine having to deal with illegals Californian immigrants?

Why does he get 300k in scholarships?

Seriously, why?

Is there anything stopping Trump from ordering ICE to deport this guy ASAP?

Attached: ICE jobs.jpg (1324x1308, 507K)

What the fuck do liberals think being a citizen means? No, seriously. According to them non-citizens are free to cross our borders, they’re free to vote in our election, free to practice law, and free to advocate for their own rights/wear their illegality on their sleeves. So seriously, what the fuck do citizens get that illegals don’t because when you eliminate all these distinctions you’re left with a meaningless term. I really can’t understand it. Does not even a tiny bit of their brain be like hmm what does it even mean to be a citizen? This is the exact same problem Rome did with the Germans/other mercs. Citizenship has to mean something for citizens to care, you can’t hand it out like candy

absolutely nothing. might actually trigger civil war if there is a standoff between local cops and ICE

>beatiful

maybe instead of letting your brain cells fry in the sun you should fucking learn to spell.

also, your fucking weather is only going to get hotter with global warming. Enjoy, faggots