Seven Deadly Sins 241

it's out readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/241/4671/3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
thegoldensmurf.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice chapter. Dolor and Gloxinia had a cool, if futile last stand, though at least they managed to make a difference. It feels sad to see two contemporaries, two of the original companions of Mel and Elizabeth go.

Dumping

feeling kinda sad for them

And that's it. RIP Dolor and Gloxinia, you we're cool

kinda hoping the bee sting did its part and attacking dolors skin dulled the blade a bit

Did these two ever win a fight?

They dead, now what ?

Why the fuck 10C are even a thing if there's only one of them on a level of black knights of whatever part of demon nobility Chandler belongs to.
If they unleashed this monster alone, entire Stigma would be fucked unless Mel became serious.

The first and last time Glox will be able to molest someone with the tentacles

I'm pretty sure the angels have this kind of heavy hitters too

F

I'll miss them

either Arthur adventures or Ban brooding about being useless.

because 10>2. attacking mel wasnt their sole purpose for existing

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

if you consider this a victory

What a waste of nice characters.

F

Wow, could this BE anymore of a Chandler rapefight?

They look content. They finally made the choice they couldn't back in the past.

>dead to hype Chandler

To what end? Making Melodias look better when he stops being an angry ragdoll?

To save the SDS who are basically their only hope to defeat the demons

They served their purpose and passed their role onto the main characters. Stop sulking, their death was beautiful.

I hope the anime extends this fight a little bit

>ban still mostly useless
if he doesnt have his immortality, he would have died ages ago.
still hope for a power up soon

Chandler has some nice toe nails

Pretty pointless argument when we are shown that one of them can lay waste, solo, to anything that could pose a challenge to the 10C.
I get that Chandler alone cannot be anywhere, but he completely wasted the 7DS, Dolor and Gloxinia in what, 20 minutes? And he can fly. How many serious threats could he take care of in a day's work?
So what now? Dolor and Gloxinia heroically sacrificed, Chandler *teleports behind you* and wastes the 7DS again and everyone dies for absolutely nothing?

Hopefully Derieri and Monspiet will pull through this manga in one piece, they totally have a death flag over them because no chance in hell they won't turn up to save Mel and Liz at some crucial point.

Then again, Derieri is Nakaba's favourite 10C design.

Please someone pick up the bodies because we all know what improper corpse disposal in this series can lead to

This and to bring their character arcs to an end. Ever since we saw their past within the training illusion, it became clear that they were living on borrowed time. And they even managed to give their deaths meaning, especially compared to simply being slaughtered 3000 years in the past, on top of representing their respective races once more.

Does he even have his relic?
Though even if he did, he'd have no chance of catching up.

>why have an army when you have 1 nuke
projection of power user. They arent gonna waste their nuke on every single little problem

>Does he even have his relic?
At this point i'm sure Ban's sacred treasure is gonna be some OP shit like swaping powerlevels with your enemy or something like that. Is the only way i can see him catching up to the rest of the sins

Somehow they don't give me death flags. They have a sense of purity about them and are a sort of legacy of Mel's and Elizabeth's combined efforts. Also, I don't see a romancefag like Suzuki kill them off easily.

Agreed, he has to pull something huge .
Still, he didn't do that bad against Merascylla after the tourney and held his own to Galan for a little bit.

They were revealed to have only one heart in the flashback and they mentioned it again fairly recently.
If those aren't death flags, nothing is.

Literally only because of being immortal.

Yes and? That's part of his powerset

Except Chandler is not a nuke, is a person, and you don't even waste anything by sneding him out. Not even his sweat apparently since he obliterated them so easily.
So you'd better ask:
>Why have an army when you have 1 perpetual nuke that you can throw some 15 times per day at no cost?

I love Elizabeth so much.

It is, but tanking lethal damage over and over until your opponent lowers their guard and you can sneak an attack in isn't very satisfying narratively. Not ot mention it only works the first time. Hence, Ban being a joke.

Mera was a hard counter for Ban tho

And what happens when he's faced with an enemy he can do nothing against?
He'll get beat to shit, the enemy realizes he's immortal, and incapacitates him so he's no longer able to fight.
Ban is currently dead weight.

O MY ADOPTIVE FATHER'S SOUL

The 6 black knights were said to be below the 10c. Chandler isn't one, he's a "highest ranking demon", title that probably only him and Cusack have.

Chandler was Meliodas's master and Meliodas is the prince of the demon clan so my assumption is he's a part of the "royal family" essentially. So it makes sense that he'd be absurdly strong.

He also seems to be pretty fucking unstable which is why sending him out for something that lower ranking demons could handle might not be a bad idea.

Fuck off meliodas

Him and Cusack seems pretty much like the "trump cards" of the demon clan.

If you wanted to say

Assassinate someone

would you either

A) Send a squad of highly trained assassins
or
B) Nuke the entire area destroying pretty much everything

you'd probably answer B but sometimes you don't want to deal with all the extra stuff a Nuke comes with just to handle one person.

Oh oops

I meant *might be a bad idea

powerlevels

inb4 Ban's sacred treasure gives him a saiyan style zenkai boost.

Finished my Nerobasta fanart the other day.

+ Gowther'd mode.

Noice.

Why is sweaty mode Gowther mode?
Do you have a DA or tumblr I can follow?
With lewds?

thegoldensmurf.deviantart.com/
Tough there are more stuffs on my Twitter.
twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf

Thank you

Wouldn't be a NnT thread without these two fellas.

I'm guessing they did damage him and we'll see that next chapter, or their death would be pretty useless.

The Seven Deadly Sins will end next chapter. That means Mel goes back to being evil and joins his brothers, Elizabeth dies, and they disband.
Diane goes back to Megadozer to be the Queen of the Giants and teach them how to not kill eachother and how to make babies.
King goes back to the forest and either trains or tries to make a fairy army.
Ban and Elaine will go look for his ST.
Escanor will go home to contemplate life.
Merlin will do something about Belialuin to regain her magic and more.
Gowther probably visits Nadja's grave, then fucks Guila for one lust time.
Also Arthur and Nanashi wacky adventures ending with Arthur in stasis.
Then timeskip of at least 16 years for the new Elizabeth to grow.

>I don't see a romancefag like Suzuki kill them off easily.
He killed best couple in this chapter.

Arthur was about to get back Excalibur and the 7DS litterally just got back together a dozen of chapters ago. Them seperating along with a timeskip now would be weird. Though Meliodas waking up and joining the demons is very possible. It's just that I'm not sure what it would add. Only way to beat him is have THE ONE one shots him.

Only Ban ever uses the "steal heart" thing anyway.

Anyone think the plot is too demoncentric now?

Angels and Demons what a fucking hack.

Then next chapter Chandler kills the sins and Elizabeth and retrieves Meliodas. The next chapter is the Arthur spin offs first chapter, starting with Arthur retrieving Excalibur and killing Cusack.

It always was demoncentric dude.

the entire first 100 chapters was about demon corrupted knights taking over the kingdom and trying to resurrect the demon clan

I wanted Meliodas to kill Elizabeth, but then how on Earth are they going to invade Camelot with that manpower? The Sins are fucked regardless at this point.

>The Seven Deadly Sins will end next chapter. That means Mel goes back to being evil and joins his brothers

That or Mel just kills his brothers and Papa Demon King gives him the keys to the demon clan shop so he can retire happy.

I want to know what Arthur can do with excalibur already

King and Diane are fine.

Did anyone notice how the chapter title changed this week?
Last week it said next chapter was called "Inheritable Soul"
This week it's instead "To Crush the Commandment"

So maybe the whole thing about next chapter being called "Seven Deadly Sins End" is also a ruse.

Or maybe NiggaStream is fucking up as usual.

SLASH SLASH WAHOO is way too OP.

... they accomplished nothing. Chandler is still up and running and he's gonna catch up to them in no time. Won't he? It's like they just got 5 extra seconds or something.

Hnnng
Very motherly, I feel the light of the goddess in my pants. Have you drawn Merlin yet?

No fuck that, we don't need more hags. He should draw some lewd Elaine or Elizabeth instead

Yes, Elizabeth please drawing user.

Shouldn't the fight have been over as soon as they did that tiny amount of damage to him?

King's Calamity multiplies the damage of wounds, turning a papercut to dismemberment. But we've only seen him use it a little on Mel and never again.

so what the fuck has even changed from like 5 chapters ago?
chandler jumped halfway across the kingdom to find mel before he even did his transformation, so I don't see how hawk mama running away for five minutes changed anything at all.