When do the tanks start rolling into CA?

Attached: illegalStatesperson.png (819x830, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/15/in-a-first-an-undocumented-immigrant-is-appointed-to-a-statewide-post-in-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will the Cascadia subduction zone get this shit over with? Everyone in California is living on borrowed time.

>appointing an illegal immigrant to a government office
That can't be legal.

It's a state-level office and states set their own legal requirements for holding office. Trust me, I want it to be. They're stretching the rulebook as far as it goes.
>still glosses over the fact that an active criminal under federal law is holding public office and this shouldn't even be a debate

It's California, is as legal as you getting blown by a dog.

>durrr State rights
>durrr fugg you Fed commie basterd bich
>durrr muh Fed
>hurrr fugg you Commiefornia durrr
where my SoCal bros at. all these flyover hicks getting rump-rustled is fucking gold

>cucks getting cucked

The US belongs to Mexico. Get used to it, this is a BROWN country.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/15/in-a-first-an-undocumented-immigrant-is-appointed-to-a-statewide-post-in-california/

The comments are fucking infuriating

Attached: 1513466072815.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>socal poster
>writes like a retard

makes sense, have a (You)

I can smell cow shit from way up here. How do you feel when every one of your high school sweethearts moves to LA the moment they stop being jailbait and you all left with hambeasts?

>forgot to de-flag between LARPs

>advisory committee

>takes pride in being a black hole of human potential

Just give California to Mexico. It's what they deserve.

ICE

Attached: consider-hitler.jpg (738x598, 130K)

as opposed to Bumfucksville, Bumfuck County, South Dakota?

>tfw not Californian

feels good. stay mad jose, go pick some strawberries.

Attached: 1501715910404.png (408x431, 396K)

I guess all ancom flags are illegal spics
Makes sense
Got tired of people seeing US flag and calling you out huh?

The fucking gaul of these commenters:

"The fact of the matter is that jealousy and hatred is what drives Right Wing knuckle draggers."

So an illegal alien comes into the country, uses our public institutions including higher education (displacing a citizen) and then gets appointed to a government position. They say she is "dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country." Get that - she's going to use her position to advocate for more illegal aliens.

Imagine an American going to another country and pulling this stunt. Try pulling it in Mexico, see how quickly you end up beaten and in jail.

Attached: 1519695514234.jpg (660x883, 321K)

California would easily defeat the rest of America in a civil war.

sounds like you saw that in a movie

That's fucking adorable right there.

We're fitter than you, more numerous than you, smarter than you. We can flood you with illegal immigrant human waves while our advanced drone technology bombs you from the air. All the while our hackers are attacking your electrical grid. You will come BEGGING for peace.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Pedro.

Heh, you think I'm part of the brown horde? I am in the white ruling class. You peasants have always bowed to your white superiors and you will do so again.

lmao nc would roll cali

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Explain why I see so many fat sweaty neckbeards in Bernie gear. Explain why theres millions of homeless setting up tent cities. Explain why most Californians are poor and plan to move out. Explain.

Roll around in your powered wheelchairs maybe, fat hick.

Honestly needs to be now.

California is officially a rogue state.

So like, why don’t we just deport her?

Attached: AE4ACDE1-911B-43E8-9BAF-175726C66ADA.jpg (259x194, 22K)

I don't know why you see so many people in Bernie gear, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong people. Homeless people are mostly from other states who come here because they were lied to that the'll receive government handouts. People moving out of state are doing so because it's a plan to sabotage every other state's political scene.

That's hilarious. You're literal double digit IQ retards.

Attached: maxresdefaultt.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

"undocumented immigrant" really means a foreign citizen

>socal
could've just called yourself subhuman and we would've understood
NorCal is the only reason this state has an ounce of dignity and that's not saying much.

>we wont follow federal laws FUCK YOU
>WHAT NO YOU CANT TAKE FEDERAL DOLLARS AWAY

what do you know, beaners looking out for their own kind

don't know how we are going to have the race blind civic nationalism everyone here preaches, so please let me know

CUT
FEDERAL
AID

>attorney
>state bar gave her license
I mean if the organizations that dictate who can practice law don’t care it only makes sense the state doesn’t give a shit. I want ICE on Oregon’s Southern border now.

Dual citizen, betacuck. Thanks for the jobs and the women.

>appointed

literally nothing

The average IQ is brought down by all the illegals living here, understand Cletus? They only need to be smart enough to operate a weapon and drive a vehicle. Then they're coming for you.

When they're undocumented no one can prove this 13yo isn't actually 33yo lawyer...

This is how the pedos win

>noncitizen recieving a paycheck made of taxpayer money
>nothing
Pick one dumb fuck

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajja

t. Texas

Makes perfect sense since California is over 50% South American

>Socal

Ok, should have just said your a goblin spic amerimutt.

A fucking low income college availability council is NOT a 'state office'. If it is then that is nothing more than senseless bureaucracy.

Not when you're disarming yourselves you fuckin wetback

You must not live in CA. Since illegals have already assumed the ruling class while white people are stuck paying taxes and following laws.

Attached: 1520771770824.jpg (675x679, 56K)

Comment isn't wrong. Jealousy, greed, fear is what drive conservatives. Your kind bring nothing but garbage and Christian memes.

>Jealousy, greed, fear is what drive conservatives.

Try that argument on Paco after you've attempted to live in Mexico illegally and use their social services. As he's finishing his last beer and about to sodomize you in your cell before he takes afternoon siesta, tell him "You're just full of jealousy and fear Paco!"

Attached: IwnaKx4.jpg (500x334, 43K)

Let her sign just one single check and its the rest of her life in prison

>Dreamers love America they said

Attached: Lizbeth-Mateo-Facebook-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 80K)

Ey homes, I like what you said there. Good lookin' out.

Attached: illegals 1.png (1988x1212, 1.59M)

True story Nancy Pelosi has a large vineyard where she has illegals picking grapes for slave wages for up to 12 hours a day. Her husband likes to pretend to be their master, walks around with a stick and orders them around.

No state has the right to secede.
No state has the right to grant citizenship.
No state has the right to declare war.
State rights = Citizen rights
Illegal immigrants are non-citizens and have no constitutional right and no state rights.

You really have to be an absolute retard to accept illegals.

Just because someone has a problem with federal overreach and often criticizes the government, that doesn't mean they can't agree with certain aspects of it and it doesn't mean they're being hypocritical when they support the government upholding constitutional law.

Attached: 1520740325328.gif (540x304, 957K)

>implying 5 foot tall chilango beanlets are fucking white women

Even the north mexicans laugh at you for being so brown, short and ugly

It's almost as if...

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

>white farming towns produce normal white people who grow up to invent nice things
>LA sucks water from everywhere else and is home to metric fucktons of hobos and human filth whose entire ability to exist is dependent on welfare paid for by others
>"BUT WE GOTS BIG BUILDINGS!"

How mentally retarded are people that think like this?

Haha good bait dude. wow. Anyways in all seriousness California would be d-stroyed

Dis my state, where do you live nigger?

Well, California is a debt ridden shit hole filled with illegals on gibs, virtue signaling jews and good goys who hold the good northern people hostage in this cancerous state. You have to be retarded to claim otherwise.

Attached: MEXICUNT.png (1280x777, 645K)

There is no process for expelling a state from the Union, but California would make an excellent test subject.

Gonzales is a kike family, just FYI. But the tribe is Leftism. Just today with the bridge collapse, some 33 year old illegal grandparents of a 1 year old died. 33 and grandparents.

Attached: 1519805883431.jpg (951x861, 204K)

>when a leaf has a better analysis than a fucking California memeflag faggot

Attached: xwHkCyV.png (608x510, 168K)

mexicans dont want to live in mexico. They want to live in clean safe majority white neighborhoods where they get paid thousands of dollars a day to rake leaves and mow grass.

califnorian here:

CUT
FEDERAL
AID

Millions of spics have the surname Gonzalez, and they're overwhelmingly brown. Spics see other spics as fellow tribe members. That screenshot of yours is just one example of kikes with a Hispanic last name

>Illegal immigrant
>State appointed position
Wtf kind of timeline am i on? fuck this shit man. Can Just not pay taxes anymore please? this is fucking ridiculous. You can do whatever the fuck you want with the state just don't tax me on anything anymore. Im fed up with this crap.

Attached: 1508102039331.jpg (400x389, 33K)

kek
spread this photo

Good, because that's the family i'm talking about. Gonzalo is also a jewish name. Kryptokikes these days...

Attached: 1521148183139.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

Except the dog blowing thing is just a gay Sup Forums meme, whereas in your country, an illegal did just get a state position in California. Suck it up buttercup.

Anyone have any ideas how we can convince ICE to deport this shitskin spic breeder cunt?

How is this even legal?

Attached: 9f284e92b94ec0c065b71f7df06d4e69--princess-zelda-hot-zelda-art.jpg (736x931, 138K)

rollins is a jew?
wow thats some shit.black flag was headed by a jew,thats really super fuckin depressing.

Where's Hitler when you need him most?

amirite?

>find her house
>report gun crime at the adress
>she gets logged
>Either she is documented and it was all a virtue signaling ruse for retarded liberals
>or she IS undocumented and ICE kicks her out

I think it's about time California's federal money gets pulled

Let's see how long they continue to brazenly defy federal law when they can't afford anything

Oh no not Jane Seymour. There ought to be a law against Jews taking English names.

*INHALES*
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sheeeeeeit, where can I sign up to rake leaves for thousands a day

Not fucking Pa Cartwright????

All modern pop music from Elvis to fucking Demi Lovato is jewish garbage.

The parents in the 50's were 100% correct.

>deploys microwave gun
youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI
>laughs in science as his lasers blind you the same way a welding torch does before the gas gets deployed upon you

Can we firebomb Sacramento and Los Angeles, please?

you have to go back
>t. bishop

>Gonzales

sephardic... ?

Holy fuck.
Nuke Ontario and Commiefornia, when?

Right wing Californian here, I can't wait until DOTR

Please go full battlepriest when the time comes.

Attached: An-Orthodox-priest-joins-battle-in-ukraine.jpg (615x409, 56K)

Remember: bridges are their weakness.

>mfw never will have beautiful blonde blue eye aryan goddess with magic wizard powers

Attached: 1520096802983.png (645x1260, 440K)

>also ID
>Quq4dDQL
>Cuck for the DQL(?)

It's a state position. It's legal by their law.

It would probably kill you to learn states and local governments can allow illegals to vote in localnelections

You don't like their money?

Loving every laugh here bruh. We're swinging out big Cali cock in Jeff Sessions face and he isn't going to do shit.
>tfw republishits thought we were going to get rocked
Not even a love tap.
>tfw muh white majority
Sucks to be dumb. I'm white 140 IQ and live like a king bitch. Too bad you're poor and need an army of hicks to mandate you a job. I fucking love importing wetbacks so you can't get work or win office. Hahahahaha!

Leaf user came packing heat to this thread, son I am proud. Somebody give that user dual-citizenship.

Attached: 1465697763955.png (757x451, 714K)