Guess the best and worst girls

Guess the best and worst girls.

Best

Light Blue and Red are best.

Best: Yellow
Worst: Brown

Pink>Light Blue>Blonde>Red>Brown>Bush>Blank>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Purple>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Green

Far right is the best, no contest.

Worst

second to the right, i like em shaven from the waist up

My wife (blonde) is by far the best girl.

>blonde
>sidetail
As a certified Best Girl Picker, I recommend this miracle of the universe.

give me a real life(anime) example of purple

In order from best to worst

Purple>blue>brown>yellow>red>green>light blue>pink

>brown
total cute but in an innocent way - best friend material and also a super dorky
>blond
high spirited and a bit clueless nice and dependable and always trying to make people smile when they're having bad days
>cyan
rich, spoiled, dismissive tsundere who is hiding insecurities - more of a hardmode waifu
>red
tomboy with a tsun streak but only because she's got issues needing to be in control of things - easily flustered and adorable but will gladly fight for you
>green
quiet but not shy - more aloof of most of the world - apathetic but not uncaring, she'll do the right thing and step in when you least expect it in a plot twist; then after she'll be super close to you
>purple
typical arrogant chuuni hiding her own insecurities - above average intellect hampered by autism-tier social skills - has few friends and will take some work
>pink
shy transfer student whose social awkwardness masks deep-seated neuroses - if you're nice to you she will not let another girl near you
>blue
intelligent, well-spoken, apathetic to romance - she has interests in computer science and biology and tends to believe the ends always justify the means - most likely to have a "___ did nothing wrong" thread made for her
>pubes
trap who is straight and only wears women's clothing because he likes the way it looks - no one seems to even care

Best

That's me

How can that be you when that's literally me

You fucking clone

Learn the difference between clones and doppelgangers.

A doppelganger is a clone on halloween

>yfw the perfect self insert MC is born

All of these suck balls
But don't worry since I drew actual best girl

>brown
childhood friend = divisive
>yellow
tomeboy = best
>blue
Hatsune Miku clone = worst
>red
tsundere = divisive
>green
just best
>purple
yandere = I don't like her but Sup Forums would say best
>pink
moeblob (unless the MC) = worst
>purple
rival if male = who cares, if female = best for me worst of Sup Forums (due to being lesbian)
>pub
sensei = best
>featureless MC
worst

your picture:
none of the above

my picture:
violet > blonde > brown > blue > red >>>>>> pink >>> green >> blue >> trap

>red above anyone
>green at bottom

Get the fuck out

oh shit

Childhood friend > Airhead > Tomboy >Oujou > Tsundere > Hime > Moeblob > Bitch >> Bush > MC

>>blue
>Hatsune Miku clone = worst
Well, in that case; green must be a Gumi clone. Therefore making her the best.

every time I see a light blue twin-tailed girls it's always from an anime based on a Miku song

brown>blue>purple>green>red>yellow>pink>blue>pubes
I can't believe I'm doing this. Sasuga Sup Forums

>Some people on Sup Forums unironically like green

why is the bottom part cut off?

also I'm pretty sure that description is why Sup Forums choose green

The one with the long pink hair is probably the girl that was first introduced which means she in main girl and therefore worst girl. I would put my money on twintail blue or green girl being best. Maybe purple. I would definitely bet on blonde and red being meme favorites.

>femininity is a minus

>Hatsune Miku clone = worst
Miku is best girl shut the fuck up

> + feminine
> - feminity

>The negatives for purple are both postive
makes you think

Best: Purple
Worst: Red

>Conservative is a + and a - of tan and brown yet only a - for gray.
What the fuck?
I need a silver, a black , an orange, a gold and a white haired girl on the image asap
Gray, tan and beige can come as well if they want
Also why is there a fucking bargain sale of silver haired girls but hardly ever any pure white hair?

put in Sup Forums standards

Green > r63 harem MC > sensei > yellow > brown (if not tsundere) > purple > red > brown (if tsundere) > blue > pink > dyke > rival > dense harem MC

That image is not about hair colors

Best girl is twintail-chan. Worst girl is bald hairy pubes-chan.

Blue is best, purple is worst.

I meant short haired dark blue is the worst of the serious ones. Purple is alright.

You're implying I care for what your original infographic represents. I see fit to use it for my own purposes and there is nothing you or your image's original intent can do about it.
Now, go slink back to the fetid shadows of which you and your chart were spewed forth from, I am done with you.

>>/reddit/

I merely felt it appropriate to respond in such a way to somebody posting an image from nottumblr

does this actually pertain to anime tho or is this some shit you pulled from a reading comprehension site?

Brown is really nice and possibly a childhood friend
Yellow is nice at heart but hides herself a little bit. May possibly have an extremely mild form of autism but hides it well.
Light blue a slightly spoilt and a bit quiet and blunt loli
Red is a very comfortable character, brings joy to the viewer
Green is a bit shy and quiet
Purple is possibly the enemy mean girl that pretends to be nice, but hard to tell.
Pink takes up all the spotlight whenever she appears and refocuses the entire anime on her. Clearly worst girl.
Blue is the tall girl who acts like a boy. Very generic, but luckily remains a side character all the way through.

Drills are hard.

I stand by my previous answer. It's either blue twintail or green who is best with purple coming in a possible second. Blonde is a meme favorite and pink is worst girl. Out of the new girls, black will attract edgelords and possibly people with mommy issues but dark grey might do better in that area. White will be the loli draw.

Red or Purple haired are my favorite type of girl most of the time

>Yuuki Mikan
>Konjiki Yami
>Elsie Jewelria Run
>Mikado Ryouko
>???
>Sairenji Akiho
>Deviluke Lala
>Sairenji Haruna

How is that not To Love-Ru?

Pink is GOAT

>+feminine