Fuck this shit. Special Counsel Robert Mueller Has Subpoenaed Trump

What documents? Seriously what fucking documents. We need to march on Washington and demand the public hanging of this fucktard. We all know that grass roots is never grass roots. There is always money behind it. The phrase grass roots is bullshit. We need to be the power behind the change.

Attached: Mueller.jpg (1260x840, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880
nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/trump-russia-democrats.html
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article]
businessinsider.com/intelligence-chiefs-testify-russia-north-korea-china-senate-intel-committee-2018-2
newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304
huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he subpoena'd trumps organization asking for "russian documents"... mueller is a fuckin retard, this is some stasi shit

lmao
Maybe you can make friends with him, Trump. You fuck hole

Oh... I've just been subpoenaed for all the documents I have about my neighbor's cat crossing in front of my house while I've been at work all day. Are you fucking kidding me?

We need to march. We have to make demands. We can't stand for this shit happening in our country.

>we need to march
You fat fuck trumpkins can't make it around the block

Mueller is dying of aids. CNN just reported. Wow

Attached: MichaelMooreExtinction-640x480.jpg (640x480, 58K)

All of the Russian collusion traces right back to Obama.

Sup Forums is ran by the CIA.

Wow you are shilling hard on this thread.

Ha. Well it was a bit of a joke.

Attached: LugepresseSuicideSoon.jpg (1492x1136, 267K)

Attached: 20180315-203600.png (333x222, 170K)

Yeah march on Washington and demand the hanging of an FBI agent. Do it buddy. Please. Do it.

Attached: giphy (13).gif (500x211, 945K)

twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880

VOTE THIRD OPTION PLEASE. Ruin this femiinist bitch poll

>there is always money behind grass roots
>grass roots is bullshit
>we need to be the power behind the change

>we need to be the power behind the change

Thats literally what grass roots means retard.

Saged.

lol
What exactly do you think will happen fag?
The STASI will roll out and crush us?

Technically you could. Okay it won't get you much but the left does it all the time. So I'm not really sure where you are coming from. Are you left? Or are you just a realist?

Oh come on. I know that's what it means. But I really think a lot of people don't realize this.

I hope Mueller gets balls and actually moves so I can do something. I'm so tired of waiting.

I really want to know what the average opinion on Sup Forums is regarding this. Should we do something? Can we do anything? Should we not do anything? And why?

why he didn't do this like a year ago?

He wasn't appointed a year ago.

That is a fair enough question. But what can we do about it now?

Support the investigation and let the truth come to light?

Get to it, tough guy. Go upstairs, tell your mom that you need bus money, and use it to go to Washington.

You don't and will never have the power.

I love how you fagolas try to sound threatening even as the noose begins to tighten.

Are you projecting? Because I make four times what my parents make. I would like to go but unlike many "Grass Roots" democrats who get money from George Soros, I own a business that I can't leave. NEXT.

This is a warning to him about firing McCabe and firing Sessions. Gotta' protect Establishment goons and their pensions.

Fucking idiot Leaf.

I guess everyone is good at something. Idiot Leafs just happen to be good at making complete fools of themselves on Sup Forums, repeatedly. Ha.

Go away trump tard or Russian bot

>tumblr gif

LEAVE.

Attached: 1520550636080.jpg (650x428, 136K)

I'm not the kid sitting on his ass telling other people to go overthrow anything
No you don't, you're very clearly a kid in his angst phase, liar. Prove me wrong though, back up your own words and go march.
Jeez you're really sperging out now
You seem inordinately mad, hello and welcome to Sup Forums, you should probably lurk moar before posting

Attached: applydirectlytothesoul.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>We need to march on Washington and demand the public hanging of this fucktard.

please do.

But real marching.

Not this shit where you take an Uber to drive you a hundred meters before the target.

well you guys have been saying "NO COLLUSION" and all of that, so, if Trump hasn't done anything wrong, why are you so mad that Mueller is making sure your boy Drumpf dindu nuffin eh?

I mean, surely if he is innocent he would just comply with the investigation so the "witch hunt" can be finally over right?

Attached: 339.png (640x420, 461K)

why are you guys so mad? Trump is innocent right? he's been saying that since day 1 and so has this shithole. If he's innocent, why are you freaking out?

Don't count on it. The whole point is to be a thorn in Trump's ass until 2020. If they were going to do something serious they would have done it by now.

>CONFESS!

I know Canada still does "justice" the same as Britain, which is basically rule by fiat, but in America there's supposed to be an actual rule of law and the government isn't supposed to be able to conduct bullshit witch hunts that go on for as long as it takes to manufacture a crime.

Because shit needs to be done you fucking leaf, and this is meant to slow him down.

Fucking rake yourself.

They used a slip up in Flynn's interview to take him down for "making false statements to the FBI," this is obviously an attempt to do the same to Trump.

Trump should tell Mueller to fuck off.

>but in America there's supposed to be an actual rule of law and the government isn't supposed to be able to conduct bullshit witch hunts that go on for as long as it takes to manufacture a crime.

There has been proven Russian tampering in the past election, proven by the US and their allies. Then you have a lot of Russian shady shit going on, people around Trump being indicted and charged with crimes involving illegal activity with the Russians. So take your fucking "MUH WITCH HUNT" bullshit and shove it up your Drump's tiny cock stretched ass tbqh.

It's fucking amazing how you faggots were HAHA THERE IS NO COLLUSION and now that shit just got real here you go WHAAA DRUMPF DINDU NUFFIN HE INNOCENT....give me a fucking break

Watergate took 3 fucking years you dolt. 3 years to investigate a break in
>It has been ~1 year since an investigation involving multiple people and a foreign power began. how come nobody has been charged? WITCH HUNT

you fuckers are delusional

actually change "tampering" with "manipulation" since you I know that word trigger the trumpkins in this shithole

Go ram a tree spike up your ass.

This isn't the 60s. There's this thing called the NSA.

Attached: trumpkinfatty.jpg (976x651, 83K)

>There has been proven Russian tampering in the past election, proven by the US and their allies. Then you have a lot of Russian shady shit going on, people around Trump being indicted and charged with crimes involving illegal activity with the Russians.

No there hasn't, you lying faggot.
There was no "tampering". No one connected to Trump has been charged with "illegal activity with the Russians."

so is body shaming okay or not? never can tell with you kikes

lol "slow him down" yeah I;m sure in between golf days, late night retard tweeting and 10 AM day "start" the orange idiot iis working very hard into achieving the ethnostate the frogposters of this shithole dream of

hahahaha
Keep moving the goalpost faggot
this is a lot more complicated than Watergate, and Mueller finally came up to your Wanna be Dictator and grabbed him by the nuts
lets see what the retard does, is he going to chimp out as usual or is he going to act like a little bitch?

wait and see, faggot, wait and see
if youre so sure of that, let Mueller do his job then
go ahead, prove me wrong
but seeing how much of a fucking idiot Drumpf is, I'd be surprised if he came out of this unscathed

>There has been proven Russian tampering in the past election, proven by the US and their allies.
Do you have this proof?

No shit.

They've already admitted that the "manipulation" had zero effect on the election. Go suck off that fairy you call a leader, shitstain.

>et Mueller do his job
What is Muellers job?

They're gonna be gone. No pension for McCabe

Just fire him.

Mueller's committing treason by continuing with this charade of an investigation. He ought to be Qaddafi'd.

nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/trump-russia-democrats.html

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article]

of course is "fake news libshit sore losers"

so now there WAS manipulation it just didn't change anything? thank you

google it

Do you greasy fags really think this ends with Trump?

if Drumpf has done nothing wrong, then he has nothing to fear.

>all the cry ass faggot trumpkins ITT

Attached: tylerd.gif (500x349, 906K)

Why are the Trumpcucks so angry and defensive? Are they afraid something is gonna happen?

Let him work. He was only assigned last May. Clinton Special Counsel was 5 years. If Trump is innocent, he's innocent. If not, he's not.

>the phrase grassroots is bullshit

no, you are an idiot who doesn't understand basic english.

>astroturf

this is the term to describe a contrived grassroots movement.

>back to Kapustin Yar, tovarisch

There is no proof in either of those articles. Intelligence agencies ; high confidence. Do you have actual proof?

>There has been proven Russian tampering in the past election
No, there really hasn't.

>DNC SERVERS HACKED!
We don't know that. They refused to turn over their servers to the FBI. This claim is entirely DNC-made.

>TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!
Congress said there's no evidence of this. Even if there was, it's not a crime. Exchanging money for favors, is. Ie: The thing the Democrats did with Ukraine, which they still haven't been investigated/charged for.

>MUH FACEBOOK ADS!
They ran against both candidates. The "Russian agents" which were actually private citizens in Russia (making Mueller's indictments meaningless) were ripped straight from a Buzzfeed article from 2014. And every nation in the world ran ads in America during the elections.

Tens of millions of dollars and over a year wasted, and all that's been discovered is that the FBI committed multiple felonies and the DNC tried to illegally influence the election with Ukrainian, Russian, and British interference. Democrats also stalled the California election fraud probe. I wonder why they would do that?

Attached: mueller is a traitor.png (814x730, 428K)

what kind of "proofs" do you want?

businessinsider.com/intelligence-chiefs-testify-russia-north-korea-china-senate-intel-committee-2018-2

let me guess, you want photographic evidence of Ivan hacking the main terminal with a Visual Basic interface?

This. They’re relying on Trump’s unfamiliarity with protocol to entrap him in a process crime.

he lied twice about non-trivial things such as him discussing sanctions on Russia.
newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304

Kill yourself disgusting faggot leaf.

Flynn did nothing wrong you disgusting faggot traitor. This is more FBI treason which will be exposed in the IG report.

>lying is "entrapment"
lmfao

it's amazing how much money and time the Republitards have spent "investigating" Hillary (no less than 3 time IIRC), interrogated multiple times by a GOP congress and she has come out clean as a whistle

Meanwhile, the "stable genius" is such a dumb fuck that putting him outside of the reach of his handlers would be suicide, and every crook around him is lying out of their teeth

Literally out gamed by a sickly old woman. PATHETIC

>American lying to fbi about promises made to foreign government before trump was in power
v.
>shit poster on Sup Forums
you really are retarded

Bump

the problem with this is have you met other americans? there's a reason we are easily controlled.

So social media campaigns? This is the "meddling"? 2 years and Mueller has produced nothing. The House found nothing. Yet here you have presented irrefutable evidence that "Russians" made facebook posts. Oh.. And this testimony was presented along with this gem.
>Wray said in response to Collins' inquiry that the FBI is "the finest group of professionals and public servants that I could hope to work for," adding that he was confronted with "many examples of integrity and professionalism and grit" on a daily basis.
>integrity
>professionalism
>grit
Can you understand the skepticism when asked to take their word for it? Have you seen any evidence besides- "17 agencies say so"?

Attached: djr.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Imagine if Putin has a video of Trump literally sucking his dick. You'd suddenly be standing up for gay rights.

Attached: 15802754_1420171091328882_5232178831283978240_n.jpg (480x469, 45K)

bampu

No it's not tell us everything user. We're your friends.

Attached: cat.jpg (1600x1200, 464K)

lol trumps going to jail

all these russian shills LOL

sage

I like it because it exposes that he deep state is 100% real and that our entire government is kabuki theater bs. What can we do? Trump is a big boy and can take care of himself just redpill the normies on the absolute state of our once great Republic. It's not a Democracy it's a Republic because the founding fathers knew wtf they were doing and HRC is a tyrannical cunt to try and make us all slaves of NYC and LA and their pet immigrants.

The whole point is to draw it out forever they know it's BS because they're the ones who created the fake dossier and infiltrated him with the FBI plants with Russian connections. They'll string it along as long as possible. Expect Mueller to magically find more stuff as we approach November.

Having a company this does business in other countries is against the law?

>March on Washington
Aren't you afraid of Antifa?

Also libbies didn't try to over throw the government because of Ken starrs witch Hunt. Take it like a man, bitch.

Your mind is in strange places. Don't reproduce.

You're a kiddy diddler leaf. Now it's on you to submit your hard drives to me to prove you're not.

DJ and the worm go to N Korea town

Sing Karaoke and shoot hoops

That’s what a prez do

Attached: J_Jonah_Jameson_laugh.gif (200x100, 1.43M)

Look at this liberal racist fat shaming our fine spic lad. How come you are projecting your size normative white hate on him user? We here in the Republican party don't think we should have to pay for his healthcare but we would never regulate what soda that man can buy like you commie bastards.

We Republicans are above the law!
*cocks shotgun*
And boy howdy are we going to show it!
*marches to Washington with Boys Round Here by Blake Shelton playing in my ear on repeat*

Show me the man and I'll find you the crime. We have this thing called the 4th amendment. There are thousand page books of federal laws passed every year. I can almost guarantee that if I dug into your life I could convict you of a felony for bs such as transporting a fish you caught over state lines or other retarded meme laws like the Hatch Act of 1939 that nobody ever got charged with in 100 years even though both sides routinely violate it.
>The Hatch Act of 1939, officially An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law whose main provision prohibits employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president, vice-president, and certain designated high-level officials of that branch, from engaging in some forms of political activity.
That's what they all do all day long. Chuck Schumer says God sent him to defend Israel for fucks sake.
huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

The majority of Americans see the investigation as legit and want it to continue. Many polls show this. So ending it to please 35% sounds like a rejection of the people's rights

>We need to march on Washington and demand the public hanging of this fucktard

wow that sure sounds like a call to terrorism. Reported to the FBI just in case.

All 3

>new fag doesn't know that Kenn Starr the now leftist was just focusing on the dick sucking to distract from all the illegal taking of FBI files by HRC and the missile tech transfer to China and Vince Foster's "suicide"
Oh cutie patootie. In one case there were many crimes being ignored in another case there's no crime found with all the surveillance tools we have and they just have to continually sling mud at the wall. The only problem is I can never convince you which is which.

Kick ass conspiracy brah

Even kikepedia acknowledges it my young new friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy
>The White House FBI files controversy of the Clinton Administration, often referred to as Filegate, arose in June 1996 around improper access in 1993 and 1994 to FBI security-clearance documents. Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission.
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
It's ok they've lied to you about everything all your life. That's a bitter pill to swallow but we're here and we love you user.

Trump shills dominated and devastated. How can you live, knowing the last two years of your lives, all the posts, the support, liking Trumps crazy tweets, buying his t-shirts and hats, posting pepe memes has gotten you nothing? Your whole life is a lie. But you're too invested now, too much shame for backing down, so you'll burn with him, and it'll be hilarious. I'm flexing with superiority right now. You can't even hope to apporach my asthetics and gains.

You mirin'

Attached: zyzz-workout4x5.jpg (400x500, 47K)