Nok0

>daughert died 9 days ago from luekemia.
>just drinking scocth and smoking.
>keep trying to just find tv to watch but everything on netflix has so much bias that im angry
>how do i continue?

Attached: hope.png (300x300, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4mz6ke
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Torrent and nicotine patches

Attached: illust_65530111_20171028_142555.png (1200x1600, 1.72M)

If you're still giving money to Netflix you should just kys

but what do i torrent? i cant think. please help me

go outside and live

still in a 6 months free trial. i cancelled pay tv years ago

Have another child.
Life will move on without you, so why waste your time?

if i go out i jst run into people who say "im sorry for your lose" and i fucking lose it

i agree but i just ... im not ready yet. she was my heart

go all in on chainlink lad and be a multi millionaire 3 years from now.
when youre rich af nothing else matters
also sorry about your daughter man
go make another one.

Attached: trump.jpg (960x640, 234K)

considering this.

this man was hopeful for a long time too user
> things change
keep your drink neet and your head high
> if you do hero take out a high target value person or group and false flag it as a muslim

Attached: gib3.jpg (368x515, 12K)

>rent truck
>run over Muslims
>rush the police when they show up
>get ventilated
>sweet release of death
>you win

also reading bukowski helps a bit. hes so fucking funny.

The Outsider was cool

ok new plan.

goto iran.

rent van

show them what they dont know

cia operation can finaly support a real revolution

I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but keep on keeping on user and I’ll leep you both in my prayers tonight.

not ur fault, think about whether it's useful at all to ruin your life over it

it gets better over time, you will have other children

also work out and do sports, your body is not detached from your psyche

heaven exists man, I promise and am serious (I kinda wish it didn't, because few go there). I believe all children automatically go, but you're not guaranteed at all. Study the case for the resurrection of Christ, it hasn't been refuted because it's true. The Bible (and the Logos) is true. God bless

thank you .

Dude go fuck yourself this man has a serious issue and you are a fucking loser CIAnon trying to get him to off himself. I hope OP rises to power and leads the revolt for your heads.
It'll happen don't worry, I'm not even trippin anymore.

Also Netflix is fucked mostly communist documentaries. We on the right don't have access to the same material with our own American interests in mind.

OP I hope you get through this man, I have accepted there is nothing on the television or in nashville anymore that spikes my interests. Generally trying new hobbies is all I do now, and work. Best of luck, keep your head up.

Truly sorry. That's heartbreaking. Think how she would want you to live. She'd want you to take care of yourself and be well.

The office (Us) always makes me really comfy and things a little brighter.

F

Make a boy instead

Attached: Educated wymyn.png (699x761, 1.32M)

trying to watch another movie, when did it start that every fucking movie preach about how white men are horrilbe and women or non white men will defeat them. like its the main narrative in so many movies. i colda sworn when i was a kid it was always just good conquers evil

lol i literally watched all of the office tuesday through thursday

stop watching tv, go off grid. find purpose in living off the land and close to God.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM NUMBNUTS!!!!!

DITCH THE ALCOHOL!!!!!

DROP AND GIVE ME 50 YOU DEGENERATE SCUMBAG!!!!! YOUR DAUGHTER IS DISGUSTED AT YOUR BEHAVIOR YOU FUCKING KANGAROO SHIT!!!!

Attached: full-metal-jacket-hed.jpg (1100x618, 26K)

I’m sorry OP. I truly don’t have any advice for you, but I love you.

damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. I love you man.

op here. ive been drinking for 9 days non stop without eating and ive been throwing up blood the last two days. i just called my brother and he's gonna take me a rehab facility. i think you might have just saved my life /pol

Stay strong m8

post proof or you're just larping

Buddy you need family. If you don’t have any you need friends. If you don’t have any of those either then find someone, anyone to talk to. If you don’t have anyone you can reply with a way for me to contact you and I can chat. No homo. You need support dude.

Attached: DEF2FB7A-B094-4EFF-A3CA-DEB2E986F19B.jpg (280x373, 25K)

Have 10 more white kids

Go out in style if you know what i mean.

Attached: 7ECDEDBA-E297-44CB-B857-7368D76F5FF6.jpg (539x717, 91K)

1) get off Sup Forums
2) do anything else

>get off pol

Youre All here forever

Attached: 20851BC5-11E2-4F95-B690-B97F8BBFEC29.jpg (250x249, 23K)

Just do whatever you need to for now-- the first few months are the worst. In six months or so it will not be the constant throbbing painful focus of your existence. In five years you will still think about it, but find joy in life again. Even time can't heal some wounds, but it does soften them. I will pray for you desu.

cocaine

If not bait:
Mourn her all you need, but don't kill yourself in the process. Make her proud.

try amazon prime, some real gems on there.

Attached: The enemies Within.jpg (1543x390, 109K)

Watch Taxi episodes

dailymotion.com/video/x4mz6ke

I dont know what to tell you, stay strong. I'm sure your daughter wouldnt want you to be in this state, she would probably want at least for everyone else in the family to stay healthy. Pull through this man we got you

I am really sorry to hear this user. I couldn't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I wish there was some condolences I could give, but I know it's in vain. If there is something that can take the edge off .001 percent, perhaps it is this : classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

Target the liberals

thats toay so far. when i wake up each day i take the trash out because im not a degenerate

Attached: todaysofar.jpg (320x240, 35K)

You MUST do an heroic dose of shrooms, mescaline, acid, 4-aco-DMT (a Psilocybin analogue) or if you can find it, DMT. You must achieve Ego Death.
You won't get addicted, you won't even be stoned. You will be 110% hyper alert, only without much body control. And you will understand EVERYTHING.
Trip absolute balls just once in your life. Reset and rewire your brain. You WILL understand down to a molecular level that you WILL see your daughter again (not in human form but you will know it's her) and that there is no reason to be sad because life is just a randomly generated act, a play, a simulator in some Higher Being MegaVerse Console.
Drink and smoke yourself to death. It doesn't matter, the world will keep on spinning with or without you. Might as well stay and enjoy the rest of the ride (what Life really is all about).

Sorry to hear that OP, if you’re not larping, I wish you time to heal and time to process this painful event. Truly sorry Aussiebro.

For the price of netflix, you could subscribe to CRTV or another premium podcast service and get tons of content without that bias. Plus you would be supporting a company trying to the right thing in the world, as opposed to the demons at Big Tech.

The scotch is going to make the depression worse OP.

This shit kills me user, I bleed for you. I hope you can get through it.

I also hope faggot anons would stop shitting this thread up with cancer

Adopt an old dog. Love it and when it dies have another child. Life goes on within you but also without you and everyone dies alone.

Sorry mate. Any chance of you having a second child? If so, better quit digging your hole. Imagine having another. You'd still miss the first, but you'd be glad you continued on with life.

>OP can't even take something like his daughter dying without making it into political cancer

Thank God a mongrel like you isn't a father anymore

also its only 12:33 in nsw i had to wait feom 4:30 until 10 to to get the other bottle of whiskey i thought one with the beers would be enough today. this the last week is the first time in my lifewhere i dont fall asleep getting drunk, i just kinda ... go away for a little bit and come back to conciousness

>just bee yourself, bro

Read books. Long books.

the spot the liberal game is so easy

Holy fuck man if your telling the truth then i hope she rests in peace with god, both of you will be in my prayers.
Stay strong bro.
>also binge watch trailerpark boys series

Not being edgy.

make more children.

3edgy5me
Is your wife still around? If not do an uprising

the "spot who isn't a father" game is pretty easy with you too

because you arent one anymore

Be the man your daughter loved.
Stay strong, don't crumble because that's not the person your daughter knew

Everything is gonna be alright. Might not seem like it now, but everything will be ok.

Don't lose hope, brother. Look up and in, not down and out. Energy is not created or destroyed

I love you

F