Why is Norway so relevant?

Why is Norway so relevant?

Attached: 8E19295D-1874-42D4-90F1-B3DF8D1B35A6.jpg (729x1024, 73K)

Because by you’re America’s second greatest ally behind Croatia

Attached: 41570591-866A-4B30-953A-0AC16206F64F.jpg (400x328, 33K)

Attached: 1521054328999.jpg (224x225, 7K)

It's not, though. The winter olympics are over senpai

Norway?? Nigga nobody here cares about Norway lol. If it doesn't have to do with Trump, it belongs on Sup Forums with all the trap and "is it gay if..." threads. Norway, lol...

>wealthiest country that isnt the middle east or has less than 100k people
>janteloven
>hot sluts that not only fuck anything that walks but pick you up at the bars/clubs
>clean
>harlots
>trolls
>loose women
>can pay rent working retail

Attached: 1520788788459.jpg (512x512, 8K)

Who?

Really ?

In what sense are you relevant?
Having money is fine, but your population is less than 10 million people. There are probably 20 million people in this country that have twice as much money as you do.

Is it gay if I think Norway looks like a penis?

No i think there are 10 million people in the whole world that is richer than me

I am in the 0.01 or 0.001 top in norway

Why are you on pol?

Why aren't you on a Caribbean beach?

lol

Oil

Norway is bigger than Italy

he owns an island off the coast of africa, but doesnt let any anons visit, hes an asshole :^)

Actually just sold a hotel off the coast of africa

yeah, i know who you are

Don’t listen toMost Americans can’t even point out Norway on a map. Those of us the are intelligent enough to do so (and it fo ant require much) understand the importance of Norwegian-American diplomacy.

>>hot sluts that not only fuck anything that walks but pick you up at the bars/clubs
Wait really?

yes, norwegian girls will hit on you/pick you up for a one night stand. Obviously this is provided you are attractive, they wont pick your ugly neckbearded ass up.

What do you norwegians think of norskis?

Jesus Christ who makes these degenerate pepe/wojak art. Just let them be friends who sometimes bully each other.

I think more norwegians have moved to USA than there are people in norway now
A lot of the earlier ones were poor, and everyone here knows people with relatives in USA