How do you deal with being around bluepilled people?

How do you deal with being around bluepilled people?

Attached: 1506943183778.png (620x460, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8KPS2PzA4
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't go outside who are you kidding

Attached: illust_65371511_20180309_191335.jpg (707x1000, 371K)

I explain things.

Have loud conversations with nearby red pilled people, those people are usually so conformist and group thinking that it causes them pain to hear red pilled dialectics (arguments of mostly agreement).

My favourite involves how soviets infiltrated universities to create social justice. I'm so fascinated by how blue pills react to being told that they've literally been brainwashed to destroy their own state by a rival, belligerent state.

>nuh huh that's crazy!

i hide my power level because i am not a faggot

Maybe if you didn't judge their appearances and actually had a conversation with them, you would find out they are actually redpilled too.

That guy likes Trump

Living a lie, so brave of you.

With red pills if the force is strong in them.

With locked doors, closed gates, segregated communities, and being on the top 10%.

No wonder SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GANG is on Trump's side.

This.

I couldn't help but like his music. I ended up googling "6ix9ine Trump" and was happily surprised.

HO SQUAD FULLA KILLAS UMMA KILL DOOOOO!!!

I want to explode this beaners brains

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

>My favourite involves how soviets infiltrated universities to create social justice

Can I please learn more about this to tell to my SJW social science studying sister?

Seriously, if more people were judged by appearance the world would be a better, safer place

Go around the arguments they've been trained to associate with issues. Are they disrespecting white people? Turn the conversation around to cool stories about their grandparents that they are proud of. Etc.

I challenge their opinions with facts and they either go silent or walk away

>take selfie with them
>tell them you're a vegan and love soy
>compare gluten free food
>talk about not wearing fur/leather
>mention femen
>exchange insta/tumblr
>tell them you're gender fluid
>wait for them to ask why you're not wearing femen support shit
>make them feel guilty for judging you
>they feel guilty and develop an eating disorder.
problem solved

kek cuck more faggot.

Become a social recluse. What do you think I'm doing here?

I feed them red pills in ways that make them think they always agreed with me. works better with men than women. women are just retarded and the primary reason we are in this mess.

Look at how Fat Joe tried to divert the topic of 6ix9ine 's opinion about Trump being good for the US cause he's a businessman into some immigration bullshit about Muslims being deported back to Iraq, that's literally all liberals do, you try to argue with them and they'll just play the Trump's a racist card, every single time.

I don't talk about politics.

genuinely this, I can't tolerate it, maybe it's just me

They think that everyone is a racist, and by everyone they mean white people.

Pol approved News and Happenings Network
Your number one newscast!!!

Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by the Plus Ultra InfoBroker himself

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 0c844294ec7ab181c11945f301b582d9bbc576ba9c47baaef262e9404bef173d.png (707x1225, 1.22M)

Yea and notice how 69 didn't even know what a "dreamer" is --- and he's Mexican. Most people don't care about letting illegal immigrants stay no matter what the media says.

You're a faggot for being too much of a little bitch and not standing up for your beliefs

Does this guy have a marketing team paid to shill him on here or something ?

Here you go
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Alcohol

I force feed them redpills until they break their conditioning or until they end up leaving me alone

either result is desirable

Attached: 1403512345798.jpg (630x680, 165K)

Try to think like them. I mean you weren't always red pilled explain your views however pick and choose what you say. Like I've found that more people know about the JQ however are not willing to deal with it whereas talking of race realism is a bad idea. If your preaching authority do it in a subtle way and queer bashing is honestly up to the person you're talking to.

I dont bother with them. I keep all the red pills to myself.
fuck them.

Is Sup Forums dare I say... SCUUUUUUUUMMMMM GANNNGGG

>I couldn't help but like his music
It's literal fucking garbage

head down mouth shut and set mind to: oblivious

You need to start by gaining a strong idea of who the Frankfurt School are (including reading some of their works, don't just read what we tell you about them. Try and get it from the horses mouth).

Reveling in their stupidity. If I know I can destroy their argument I sit smugly deciding if it's a battle I should take on

Ahhh ahhh ahhh blicky got a stiffy ahhh

user I apologize

It's basic social warfare. You infiltrate another society via media, high learning, etc and you insinuate tensions to weaken that society. The soviets had operatives all over the free world stoking division.

It often helps to change minds by making real world/ current event comparisons: look at how the Russian "fake news" troll story is blitzed by the media 24/7.

i can't empathise with ugly people, especially not when it's self inflicted.

Do you think the 13 indicted were meant to get caught Mr.Icke?

Bro his whole existence is built upon various forms of (You)s.

Everyone likes Trump deep down. Someones opinions on Trump are a good way to gauge them. If they hate him they are brainwashed, if they are indifferent they are ok but scared to be true to themselves, if they like him but have their critiques thats someone to have a beer with.