McMASTER IS OUT

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-decides-to-remove-national-security-adviser-and-others-may-follow/2018/03/15/fea2ebae-285c-11e8-bc72-077aa4dab9ef_story.html?utm_term=.ad06acc43301

Attached: sad.jpg (310x283, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dslafN9afMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay

Watch how he pardons Michael Flynn and puts him back in his rightful place

>may-follow

>and others may follow
>and OTHERS

"This is the most toxic working environment on the planet. Usually tough times bring people together. But right now this atmosphere is ripping people apart. There's no leadership, no trust, no direction and this point there's very little hope. Would you want to go to work every day not knowing whether your future career was going to be destroyed without explanation?"
— A White House official to Axios

Attached: 3 CoS.png (666x275, 73K)

enjoy bolton
enjoy going to war with iran to trigger the libs

>my trumpfag blogs said so

sessions

Alright grab your popcorn goy- I mean guys who's gonna be fired next?

I would jizz

Ivanka

Bolton is the interesting one. That's been freaking out a lot of the more intelligent commentators.

Interestingly, Alex kept his mouth carefully shut about it despite having spent lots of time making fun of Bolton in the past. Methinks he's being a little too quiet.

Blame the media and it’s obsession with destroying everyone close to trump

FINALLY i hope its trus

I've got no job I'll do it

Public employees are so entitled. They’re flipping their wigs because they’re used to being coddled and aren’t used to how the private sector works. A private sector CEO is now in charge and that is a very good thing. Fuck these “staffer” faggots.

WAIT! GUYS!

THIS IS FAKE NEWS!

>President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

>Trump is now comfortable with ousting McMaster, with whom he never personally gelled, but is willing to take time executing the move because he wants to ensure both that the three-star Army general is not humiliated and that there is a strong successor lined up, these people said.

>according to five people with knowledge of the plans

>according to five people with knowledge of the jews

sounds legit

Attached: 1467077380921.jpg (657x527, 40K)

thats what they call corroboration in investigative reporting

when fox news announces it later you can call it real news then

>fake
lol. someone bought the Trump fake news meme. pathetic.

I can't tell if you're retarded or a shill? MSM isn't trustworthy.

that's unironically funny.
I'll choose the best people for my administration.
I would use the greatest minds...I know the best negotiators.
I know the ones that are no good that people think are good.
I know people that you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.

(I call the final shots)
pic related

Attached: DYM-mlMWsAU2LNP.jpg large.jpg (826x960, 79K)

suck it vlad

Attached: 1492928470005.jpg (1004x484, 389K)

nikki haley is next

>Fuck these “staffer” faggots.
Count down to nothingburg -

Yates Bharara Comey Dahl Higgins Harvey Scaramucci Flynn Walsh McFarland Short Priebus Cohen-Watnick Bannon Gorka Bradford Price Johnson Higbie Manigault Weyeneth Porter Dubke Shaub Corallo Spicer Shackelford Winfree Powell Katz Hicks Tillerson and counting....

Attached: 20180313-194623.png (666x420, 617K)

Cool

Trump is a clown. This administration leaks staff like a Russian hooker leaks piss.

>Would you want to go to work every day not knowing whether your future career was going to be destroyed without explanation?"
Yes. The problem is I would work far more hours than labor laws would ever allow. And I don't want compensation, money taints motive.

who killed all those brain cells I assume you once had? while MSM may report erroneously, there's a reason why they're the MSM and bloggers are bloggers. figure out why and you'll have a few more brain cells than you are presently exhibiting in your posts.

>hire the swamp, because he has to
>fire the swamp, because they suck

replace with competent outsiders

>Flynn isn't resigning
>Spicer isn't getting fired
lol do trumpfags ever get tired of being wrong?

Attached: jtGB7YJJ.jpg (850x405, 33K)

Lol the administration is crumbling

> there's a reason why they're the MSM
jewish nepotism?

>because he has to
LOL. so you support the fact that Trump is a cuck doing the bidding of others?

there goes another brain cell.

hahaha the absolute state of drumpfags

>Should have been a Hillary fag like me!

Attached: ButthurtOverHerTurn.jpg (320x235, 13K)

Maybe Obama was in on the pedo elite gang so they didn't constantly undermine him? Do autists have trouble with context?

"nigga, i gotz billions to spare." ~ carl sagan

meant for maybe i am retarded?

Chiefs of Staff. He is a fool in every respect, including his grasp of basic English. He makes you look like a laughing stock (even more). The guy is even more retarded than Bush

Bolton isn't as much of a moron as Trump, he's just pure evil

No one cares about that, just the obvious signs of instability and megalomania arising from the White House: that anyone other than brainwashed imbeciles could have predicted 2 years ago

Nah, Bolton's as much of a moron. That's what makes it interesting because they're both blustering blowhards.

I'm honestly not all that much for getting my palace intrigue from white house soap operas, but this is one that catches my attention for possible lulzy drama.

Oh is this going to be on this weeks reality show episode

>replace with competent outsiders
pic related

Attached: Call MEEEE.jpg (666x946, 330K)

Maybe Obama didn't suffer from extreme brain injuries?

"I'm gonna fuk yur shit up"- Neil 'The Grass' Tyson

it's thursday bro
FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON

DRAGON
BALL
ZEEEEEEEEEEE

Survivor: D.C.

Attached: 20180314-004035A.png (666x371, 448K)

Bolton can be vaguely coherent, but yes he is another blowhard who blows up when challenged on very basic facts. Don't get me wrong, he's hardly an intellectual. More like a bully with ideas well above his station and ability, with a gungho hawkish streak that outreaches even Perl and Wolfowitz (who were evil also, no doubt)

Fuck, I got my hopes up. Guess McMaster is going to stay in his place for a while.

>Sessions still powering up and hasn't done anything amirite

Lol

If they can say yes a lot, they should have no trouble in the hiring process

What's curious is that he's being allowed in so easily when one of the main undercurrents is a 9/11 neocon trap. Maybe that's why I find it interesting vs. the rest of the endless grocery store tabloid drek.

Politics 101, the best way to distract from incompetence is a war

(I call the final shots)
No.
pic related

Attached: The TMM suicide pact.png (666x778, 639K)

>incompetence
Drumpfy flumpfy amirite? Fuck off

That's what makes it even more interesting, though, is how it fits in to the recent story arc of war escalation. I didn't like it during the nork days and I odn't like it during these days, but at this point all I can do is laugh at some robot vaporizing his head with a shotgun and hoping somebody lobs a nuke close enough to my house that I die quickly and painlessly.

this was interesting, "not a good thing."
pic related

Attached: without a major event.png (666x681, 230K)

OY VEY no new pearl harbor? No moral equivalent of war?

THIS KLUTZ TRUMP WHAT HIS HE THINKING

Keep spinning a clear win as a loss JIDF. We couldn't have race war without (((you)))

Hurr durr fake news

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was smarter than you are

I wonder if the Brits are in on this. I had no difficulty believing that Putin would authorize deaths of political opponents, but this latest execution wouldn't be too difficult to stage. Anyway it looks as if the Cold War rhetoric is heating up

These advisors mean nothing, everyone gets all hot and bothered by who it is but in the end it's clear they have no power. Cohen couldn't stop the tariffs and the neocons couldn't get their war in Syria.

Hardly surprising is it

Yeah someone will need to manufacture something,any boats off Cuba or Vietnam or somewhere no member of the Trump family has ever heard of

Yeah because Trump is so anti-JIDF

wew lad, too many black pills to count.
time to join the Space Force.

Attached: MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN.png (666x949, 1.33M)

Only a fool President appoints advisers and fights with them and carte blanche ignores their advice. Even Hitler listened to his advisers sometimes. Caligula never did. Maybe Trump has a brony that he might like to make senator

Brits have a long term trend of being sophisticated, but I haven't had the time to really pay much attention. If I had to guess, I'd guess that the important takeaway is that it happened in Britland during a time when it's having trouble firmly orienting itself, geopolitically.

It kind of puts May in the hotseat when she was trying to be an ice-cold cunt maintaining the status quo.

You and your comrades are so delusional it is funny

the tariffs were just a show to attempt to win the PA special election. within weeks there will be a quiet announcement about how nobody is paying it

I want Mcmaster gone so badly. I have wanted him out since day one. By far the biggest globalist there. Him and Kushner have to go.

But Obammy failing to get 3% growth for 8 fuckin years, after the TARP-bailout, the "stimulus" (nothing says progress like 3million bucks per 55k temporary construction job) - and maintaining that level of spending continuously for years on the idea that it would help "muh economy"

Despite ALL that, and a media and cabal of latenight clowns who were blowing the guy - not a single year of 3% growth.

Donald comes in and does it
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRR ORANGE HITLERR

Attached: 3C478080-9818-4CBC-A9E6-56CCEF5AA6AA-476742.jpg (506x562, 94K)

>career
Do people not realize the presidency is a temporary position and that serving in the office of the presidency is entirely at the discretion of a temporary president?

These people are retarded for not having an exit strategy from day one taking a job at the White House. If you're the bitch who makes the coffee, better be ready with that Starbucks application.

People in high level positions are more than just horse whisperers. It's been an interesting thematic fulcrum from the get-go, what with Trump being an accomplished CEO who is supposed to be good at high-level delegation.

That's a big part of why I decided to give him the job. Not all of my hires work out, but I've liked most of them.

wwiii confirmed, its all coming together, neocons just needed to get bolton in there to declare war on syria, iran and russia, watch the world go kaboom - china and israel come out the winners in 10 years.

May and the Conservatives are really struggling politically as well. The agencies of the UK and US might have their petty conflicts, but when it comes to Russia, their attitudes are the same.

Not that I have any sympathy for Putin at all. But It might be in Trump's interests (and May's) to dump the apparent alliance between the 2 men and demonize Russia in order to save his Presidency which is heading down the toilet fast.

Although Trump is more teflon than anyone I have ever seen. Nothing sticks, mainly because he just ignores the winds and rides it out. Good lesson in a way for dealing with scandal

Yeah, Donald did it all himself my economically illiterate nufriend

>Blame the media
yes of course, because heaven forbid we blame ANYTHING on trump am i rite fellow MAGA pede?

Attached: 1518922214717.jpg (251x242, 20K)

>it was due to Obama in any way
Ah yes I'm sure you're some kind of economic wizard eh lad

Same here.

>the teflon don
Russia positioning is much more important than a presidency which is no danger for the time being. This the the first opportunity the world has had in a long time to renegotiate the geopolitical status quo. American Primacy, particularly in its trotskyite neocon variant has been a no-show and remains a no-go.

Did you really mean to type that

How many of Trump's presidential hires are working out. Why aren't they, incidentally. Is it because they underperformed, or performed in a manner that their track records indicated they wouldn't? Or is it because of overweeing megalomania and monomania of the imbecile in chief?

>Hurr durr fake news

Attached: when destiny calls.png (452x666, 281K)

You know how I know you're a jew? :^)

Attached: 12412.png (579x84, 12K)

SPACE FORCE
P
A
C
E

F
O
R
C
E

Attached: Based Out Space Ace Cadet.png (666x666, 1.21M)

What specific Donaldian initiatives made it happen Milton Friedman

Well, if that scenario takes place I'm not sure it will be an improvement. Unless the ruins will be easily rebuilt.

The bottom line is that Trump is easily played, and he can't live without being liked by whoever he happens to be in the room with. If Pompeo and Bolton tell him "Obama was too weak and spineless to bomb Iran like a real president would, you're not weak are you Mr. Trump?" then he'll probably order a few missile strikes just to impress them. Let's not act like this isn't the moment both of those guys have been waiting for their whole lives, they've gotten on Trump's good side and it's finally paying off.

Tucker straight up raped his ass a few days ago.

Everything you've posted in this thread has been truly embarrassing
youtube.com/watch?v=dslafN9afMg

>Why aren't they, incidentally.
Good question. It's hard to say without playing full-time blogger and cat-lady fiction writer.

I would reduce it to pissing off the status quo to such and extent that there are enemies on all sides, combined with not being enough of a Washington insider to know how to play the game in the usual way. Add to that being put up as a figurehead for the underlying powers to try to war against each other, and you have a bunch of chaos with a funny man who half-way gets it and has iconic hair and a tough job at 70 or 71 to try to do the right thing.

"Interesting times," as some might say.

Ruins from what?

Let me guess. You're a fucking moron. Amirite?

Ruins of a nuclear war. We are closer to one than any time since the 70s.

the operative term is 'future career'.
instead of working for the WH, no matter how long, makes your resume attractive to future employ, it has become cancer.

Attached: Bleak outlook for a job.png (666x681, 235K)

It would be beautiful

Who will be starting the nuclear war and who won't be stopping it with more advanced weapons?

Let me guess. You're from Melbourne. Amirite?

Attached: cunt.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I don't deny that Washington politics, or indeed the inner workings of any major western polity, are utterly Byzantine. I thought though that Trump's one demonstrated skill was his ability to get people to work for him effectively. Even this is evidently a complete failure from the Orangeman in chief