Made in Abyss

Lets try to think in legendary names like the white whistle for all the characters. I start:

The lord of the descent, Reg the incinerator.

The indomitable queen, Rikko the reckless.

The queen of fluffiness , Nanachi the perfumed.

>we've seen Riko get hit by the curse on every level she's been too
>except the 6th

What kinda fucked up abomination is she gonna become? It's going to happen.

>Riko
>not: Lord of the Risen Dead

Well, in that bungy jump into abyss, her limbs become tentacles.
She's not fluffy.

If the 6th layer's course hits her she is going to die unless she have some special artifact that remove the curse or if someone took the curse for her.

Lord of Traps, Marulk the Meido

Lord of voyeurism, Natt the thirsty

The thirsty?

The liquid queen, Prushka the pulverised

How the fuck do you get nanachi

I'm down to 6th layer but I can't get any further without grinding

lord of poops

what will we do if tsukushi dies today?

Destroy his hard drive. Its what he would want.

Crying for today, forget for tomorrow.

Uh yeah, so about that chapter 43...?

Fuck this lazy gay Santa.

niceme.me

What if he hasn't even begun with that and it's just teasing us?

The Lord of Rods Bonedrewd the Bling

what if in the bottom of the abyss there exists a society of blessed individuals who have went full on with integrating relics into their own bodies and use children as means to destroy whatever notes get sent to the surface in order to keep the secret of the abyss

show tsukushi

Showing my support!!

The Lord of Time, Tsukushi the Young

>barely $200

really? shieee... who'd have thought this series would be so cheap? how much do other anime series cost?

Thank you

The golden queen, Riko the yellow shower

Lord of Vitality, Riko the Undead

stupid question, is it ever explicitly stated how Bondrewd sees through Nanachi's eyes?

The undead potato, Riko the Shitter

It's not, and a couple of people have suggested it was an incorrect assumption based Nanachi not knowing how Bonedad knew Mitty was dead, and not yet knowing that all the praying hands gave him information.

Where the fuck is ch43?

He implanted part of his soul into Nanachi. Think about Voldie and Nagini cuz thats where its from.

yes
nanachi is an artifact

hmm...

What the fuck, user? That's too lewd

Well usually other anime series of 12 or 13 episodes length have 6 Blu-Rays.
Looking at Princess Principal for example, each Blu-Ray costs 5,619 Yen (Amazon.jp) so multiplied by 6 for the total is 33,714 = $298 whereas Made in Abyss only has 2 Blu-Rays, each about 14,500 yen for each, so multiplying by 2 gives us a total of 29,000 = $250. Not to mention that MiA had about 14 episodes worth of content while Princess Principal had 12. So MiA is a lot cheaper overall.

I want a fluffy Mark

Best site for reading the manga?

potato

cdjapan

$10 on Tsukushi never releasing a new chapter.

official english mangas come out next year

something to happen around then perhaps?

english dub version too?

so nyaany possibilities

K I S S the bun!

Id rather pass

are they already planning s2?

summer 2018

quick two shot bd release with no specials

what is studio working on rigt now?

'the challengers' ??

nyaa does it all mean?

How could they plan a season 2 when there is literally no more material left

Bondred part alone could be a movie. But it could be made into season two with the value village.

What would happen if someone was placed inside the Curse-repelling box and dragged up from the 6th Layer (while still in the box)?

What would Mitty and Nanachi have looked like if they were pulled up from the 6th Level normally/independently? (Mitty received ~2x the Curse while Nanachi got a fraction of the Curse in canon, and ended up deformed and fluffy respectively)

>Bondred part alone could be a movie

Not enough content because its little talking and mostly fighting unless you are going to fall back to DBZ tactics.

another season only needs 4 hours of new material plus OP, ED previews, intro

they already covered about 500 pages

theres around 400 pages left

lots of good fight scenes to drag out

its possible

Unless value village drags pretty long, it seems like we need to at least start another arc after that. And I presume that content needs to be finished before even the planning phase of the adaptation can begin. I'd expect it to air in 2 years, not 1, assuming it happens. Besides, as much as I want more to be animated, the manga will never finish if Tsukushi takes 3 months off every year.

I will marry Riko!!

>Curse-repelling box
Will this meme please fucking die? Re-read the manga, slower this time.
>Nanachi got a fraction of the Curse
No.

Or OC.

Well, not really OC, since Tsukushi is rushing the manga quite a bit, so more monster/lore/locations can be expanded upon.

Does anyone knows where to find a poster of that image of the map of the abyss?

The anime stretched many parts of the manga like creating more content for the descending and the survival training so they could very well make a movie (90 min) out of Bondred/Prushka/whistle ending with the descend.

why does mark tolerate ozen Forcing him to cross dress then shoving things up his butt?

>they've met

jesus

both renown pedophiles too

going to need some proof of this senpai

They stretched out parts of the manga that were condensed more than they should have been. It seems like anything you could insert into Bonedorado arc would degrade it, but maybe I'm overlooking something.
As much as a movie might sound better than 4 episodes for that arc, it also means any possibility of an S2 will be more like 3 years away.

Lurk more.

She has the strength of hundreds or thousands (number is up for debate) of men, she doesn't have difficulty punishing him, obedience avoids punishment.

You wouldn't kiss Nanachi even if she were a boy?

The fights can be more detailed, the preps of the trap too since in the manga we just went to a conveniently magically set trap. Also Prushka.

>Also Prushka.

A little more backstory to the Papa's Rod incident i assume.

What more is there to say, user?

They could add more 4th and 5th layer stuff.

>Murata draws 50 pages in less than a week
>Tsukushi can't even crank out 20-25 pages in 110+ days

If only any of the shit Murata was putting out was any good. This filler arc needs to end.

So if there are place where the curse is weaker does that mean that you have to climb higher to be affeced, you can get the burden of an upper layer or just that the effect of the current layer makes you for example die slower rather than faster?

Considering how detailed his art is Tsukushi must be a freaking perfectionist. I wouldn7t be surprised if after remaking his series in animated form and realizing how some parts were rushed or could have been better that he is now trying to perfect his manga and thus delaying it even more.

It's already over.

And he just redraws the things One already written. I won't deny that it still takes time to redraw the shit that One done but creating an engaging narrative at the same time as actually drawing takes even more.

>tfw will never be as fast as One at drawing

I was thinking. They mentioned that the time passes differently in the abyss. What if the value village exist somewhat outside of time or in a form of distorted time? Like you come there once and the next time you visit it you might arrive before the first time for example.

Did you make that?

It's more like your perception of time passing changes rather than an actual time dilation. So what you think was only a few weeks in the fifth layer was actually a few months, and you just didn't know it.

>you will never give __Reg belly rubs

That might be the case in the fifth layer but things seems to be even more strange in the sixth layer with the possible return of Mitty and the fact that Moth seems to know Reg as Reg before he received the name from Riko.

Why do people keep saying this?

Season 2 concludes with the value village ending. We're getting close to some major shit, I doubt it will drag.

Finish the series with an OVA. Bam, we're good.

So there's a hole in the middle of the abyss that goes straight down.
Is that right?

The living doll, Reg the Incinerator.

The Abyss cook, Riko the Reckless.

The good smelling one, Nanachi hte perfumed.

You still haven't grasped Mark's cunning plan? Once grandma dies, he' gonna inherit the pins

If something manages to kill her I don't think Marulk will be able to retrieve them.

Even old age?

and then it comes up in another abyss on the other side
at the end of which is another abyss
and another
its a cylinder shaped universe of infinite length
unless its actually a donut and you eventually end up where you started

yeah

>Ch43 has the Arisen casually falling through the middle

The Sovereign of Dawn, Jiruo The Novel...ops

>You now picture Mark with a kitchen knife and a grin in his eyes ready to collect his treasure after years of sexual abuse

>Rikko
i've watched 7 episodes...
so basically she's a sentient zombie?

She's a revenant. Her heart beats and her body sustains biological life. There's nothing physically wrong with her or any magical reason she shouldn't be alive beyond the box acting as a defib.

Can the box "protect" (as in: keep you mostly functional) from the sixth and seventh layer curse?

wait...maruruk is a boy?

(You)