When will actual harem ends become popular?

When will actual harem ends become popular?

When Japan starts idolizing alpha males
aka never

where's best girl in this scene?

Never because they are trash.

One out of how many entries exactly?
Smartphone did it too, but still only two

There are a lot of long running series that are likely to end with harems, it's just gonna take forever for them to actually end.

I still remember that one thread with a guy fucking the bear why she has a shocked expression on her face. Does anyone have that saved?

Well, there's a battle harem chad protag who kinda-fucks all the women, be they on his side, or evil interdimensional lesbians. It was fun.

We're most likely not going to see more of it.

KyoAni doesn't sexualize lolis

what it this from user? I need it.

Koito, who I resemble exactly.

I find myself easy to self insert into an MC that achieves true harem end, with normal monogamy end not so much, maybe because most of the time that's not the girl I'd choose or all the girls are pretty good and it's hard to choose just one.

>We're most likely not going to see more of it.
I don't know IMS announced an hour long Shinmai OVA and I didn't think that series would ever get more.

On the LN/WN side, there's a ton of isekai, and that goes full harem route all the time if there's a harem in the first place.

That's immoral, user.

They can be, but so can everything else. As long as they don't lose all personality and become a background character once they join, there is a still a chance for something good.

Yeah, people who are disappointed in the lack of true harems need to start reading LN/WN. They're loaded with em.

>KyoAni doesn't sexualize lolis

The problem is not that harem ends are not popular, is that most adaptations don't adapt the fucking ending

VN yeah but LNs are "loaded" with them just because they're never finished and MC hasn't chosen yet.

u're retardedly wrong.

Cuddling with Koito looks comfy as hell. I'm kinda jealous.

That show about monsters with the pink snake girl is true harem right?

Arifureta could have been so much better. The instant rabbit girl showed up it really took a turn for the worse.

You don't recognize Hybrid Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia?
How week you are.

The manga seems to be on a path to be even worse if chapter 14.005 becomes a pattern, cutting out vampire time to get to rabbit faster.

The day when people stop wanting to be special;when they stop wanting to be loved.

If bitches can have their op vampires that can break their girls like twigs or their 50 shades of rape, i can have my dream too. They're trash, but goddamnit this is the kind of trash we need.

Why is Koito so adorable?

They ARE popular but most of the shows you watch don't end at the series end. If they animated them clear until the source material, such as the manga, VN, or Light Novels ended you'd see a fuckton more harem ends.

I need sauce, for uh ... political reasons

Always using incredibly ugly headphones is cute, in a dumb way

You will never be in the middle.

That's the last volume, that doesn't counts.

Because well-done Harem Ends are extremely hard to pull off.

pretty sure it's Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou

couldnt find the other picture

Shinmai had strong LN sales to carry the average BD sales of the second season.

Well first they have to start writing MCs that could actually hold one more often

That's a big harem.

Yet another reason why this show was a pleasurable surprise.

oh is that how that ends? Cool

Eh the MC already did a lot intimate act with the girls long before last volume and the climax is in the volume before last volume, does it count?

Some shows have harem ends or pseudo harem ends. Asobi ni Iku yo has all the girls agreeing to share and Final Approach has the main character attending a wedding ceremony with all the girls, one of which is his blood sister. Sister Princess has an episode dedicated to the MC taking turns marrying all his sisters in turn.

There's two in that series.

Two mcs getting their own harems? That's unusual.

Oh man now I feel like watching Rokujouma again.

me on the right

Never
I don't get the appeal for harems. They seem like beta male fantasies.

Monogamy is overrated.

>Having more than one waifu per anime
You should be shot

When HBO follows Netflix into the animu goldmine and tries to apply a GoT strategy to production while also bypassing censorship by not basing production in Japan. It'll be popular, but it won't be good.

can anyone recommend some manga with harem ending

At this point, I am convinced that To Love-Ru is giong to end in Harem, it´s the conclusion that would piss less people off.

Assuming it ever gets an ending.

You can't lewd a loli if she's armed.

I'm going to teach kurumi how it feels to take a man's life.

*BAM*

That's all it takes for a loli to blow away a pervert who is trying to molest her

Why haven't you taught your loli how to use a gun yet?

Woah where'd you get that pic of me

Harem ends where it isn't sharing a lover but everyone loves everyone is best.

I reached the point where I rather want to see Rito ended with no one and regretted his decision not to agree with Momo's harem plan

I want more Ringo in TLR

Never. Because there'd be nothing to talk about when the anime or manga ends. Imagine something like Oreimo ending with all the girls winning. There'd literally be nothing to shitpost about.

Rito is the worst part of TLR. He would deserve that if he would not agree.

Trinity Seven is a strong contender, but it's not finished yet.

Arata still all bark and no bite

But he's restraining himself out of respect, not out of density.
He's perfectly aware of his desires.

Wait for Chinese to take over anime industry and produce Xianxia adaptations. They are all canon harems, including lolicon ones.

One piece plus thigh highs is the most erotic outfit imaginable.

Gotta sell the source material, broseph.

Haven't read the manga in a while but I do remember liking the mc.

One of few harem i like is ending, hope it gets a harem end too.

What ep is the picture from

>Why is Koito so adorable?
The Power of Short Hair

It objectifies women, so never.

There's a worrying large amount of anons that happen to look EXACTLY like me.

Didn't /ourguy/ get a harem end?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEE OH KO MUH CARROT PATCH

How does this work?

Wasn't she anime original though?

What's the point when all but the childhood friend and main heroine fall in love with him because he picked up their eraser for them? It feels so forced. It's the most unimaginative genre out there.

Wait till Arifureta airs.

>sht have to fart
>brraap
>oh shi i shitted me pants

never forget.

This show would have been watchable if it was a harem
It had the usual girls beating the MC every second scene but they didn't show any affection

Why do most nip authors suck at giving their stories a satisfying end? They usually succeed in giving it an interesting premise, start introducing interesting characters, sometimes even succeed at developing them throughout the story, but then it all collapses once any of the built up tension is supposed to lead to something.

>Rokujouma
>only one result
If you don't reply to this post, only the user who I quoted and I have good taste in harems in this thread.

Wait, the "I want to look exactly like ..." threads actually work?

Plenty of reasons.
And industry that encourage endless bush-beating so a franchise can be milked as long as possible.
Too much pressure to deliver after so much buildup makes it impossible to meet peoples expectations.
Writing is just hard sometimes.

is that phantom?
downloading..

>Writing is just hard sometimes.
It's their job though. Properly concluding a story is not a highly advanced topic that only grandmaster writers know about.

We're finally getting them in shonen manga.

Spin-off when?

Here's the thing about being a writer (especially in the manga/LN industry)

Often times you can wind up getting a job as one BEFORE you've proven you can end a story well.
>Hey this guys got a good premise, and he's great at sucking people into his story. Sign him a deal.
>His works selling like crazy, renew his contract!
And only once they finally have to reach the ending would they realize it might be their weakest writing point.

So, giants or midgets?

Building expectations is one hundred times easier than satisfying them. This is not only related to nip writing.

Hot damn, talk about fertile.

>he thinks this is a japan exclusive issue

Kyoani pussied out.