Bait a nigger to attack you, shoot him in the name of self defence

1) say to a nigger (niggers are inferior)
2) nigger attacks you
3) reveal gun, shoot nigger down in the name of self defence

or

1)be a whitey, walk across the street in night with an long burberry trench
2)stare at the a group of niggers across the street
3) when they charge pull out automatic rifle below trench coat and spray them
4) ???
5) profit!

is this possible to pull off without facing any consequences in america? can't you basically Dylann roof this way without being sent to jail?

Attached: art_brawl3[1].jpg (400x563, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpgtTMKaf0w
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32674792/terrified-teen-left-with-cracked-skull-black-eyes-after-violent-beating-from-gang-of-girls/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should be free speech and the law requires them not to attack you physically.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Why would you get into this mess?

youtube.com/watch?v=bpgtTMKaf0w

That looks like the face of someone that was were they shouldn't have been, aka, diversity.

ask Lance scarcella or whatever that /k/ bro's name is. even if you fire warning shots while legitimately fearing for your life as a chimp swarm mobs you, turn yourself in and take all the appropriate, responsible steps subsequently, you will be put away if your thoughts hurt the feelings of a protected class.

I have better things to do.

FBI pls

Look at Zimmerman. Even if you are justified and not even white, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. leftists and gun grabbers want to see you suffer.

you better hope you dont have a shit judge and a bias jury. i honestly wouldnt take those odds

No. If you incite violence against yourself while in possession of a firearm you will absolutely be Charged, Tried, and Convicted of Murder 1.

This wouldn't work as you are initiating the confrontation that leads to deadly force.

They would probably think you wanted to bait them into committing a crime.

I remember this one story from the US, this one guy shot an intruder who was a "german".

Later it came out that it actually was a set up to bait somebody to go into his garage, and there he was waiting with a shotgun. He killed the boy and it was his right, but he still got jailed for life iirc.

Oh well if it's against the law they definitely won't do it then

That is not the way "Stand your Ground" works. Lets stop getting political policy from South Park Cartoons.

>what is stand your ground
Plus any lawyer worth a shit would tear that apart

Say you felt that your life was in danger when he attacks you, then let the self defense laws do the rest. Although, you will get a lot of hate from the media and leftists and so still have a slight chance of prison. Good Luck.

No, even when that guy in Minnesota was chased 4 blocks then managed to non-lethaly shoot a bunch of them he still got in trouble for not standing there and dieing.

>in America
Alphabet soup pls go

>nigger started it
>nig is dead
Guess I have to take your word for it

thread

He got fucked because of all the videos he posted ahead of time

fuck off.

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (657x713, 170K)

>do this
>be a 4ft tall little yellow man from some tiny fishing village in Laos
>get described as a white-Asian in the news

First, that Girl in the picture did nothing of the kind.
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32674792/terrified-teen-left-with-cracked-skull-black-eyes-after-violent-beating-from-gang-of-girls/
Second, that's not how it works in most US states, if that's was Op's intent.

buy gun illegally, buy duel sport motorcycle on cragislist paint motorcycle random color bring gun trench coat, blast on niggas, get away burry motercycle and gun in back yard. if you found a place and route with minmal securtity camras and wore a helmet mabey paint the bike the day of so no one would have any idea where it came from get away route would have to be clutch. if you really wanted to get away you could would have to plan alot but it could be done mabey it would depend on where you were

Because our politicians won’t do jack shit for us so we have to take matters into our own hands

No. If you are in a reasonable county and it is shown that you are deliberately agitating, it will be taken into account. If you are in an unreasonable county, you will be automatically guilty by race or political association (neither of which will be cited, of course, but the powers that be will find something to make it happen).
If the other guy started it or escalated it, you might get lucky with witnesses on your side and an impartial recording, but it's a gamble, even in stand-your-ground states.

Those fags who recorded video of themselves flaunting guns and saying they’d shoot niggers or something?

Yeah just maybe don’t do that before hand lol

>vote republicuck
>take away foodstamps and welfare
>blacks stop making babies because they won’t be able to afford kfc no mo
>significant black population decline
Limited government is the true RWDS

Or ever

you bait niggers to attack you by doing something unlawfully, how can you not shoot them legally? like these guys at the mcdonalds that were attacked by a couple of niggers, couldn't they have sprayed all those niggers legally? is self defense a myth in america?

>deliberately agitating

Calling a nigger a nigger is freedom of speech. Fucking done deal. If you don’t have the freedom to call shitskins out on their crap without being able to defend yourself, you might as well have none at all

If you’re in a reasonable state you will get away with this

>blacks stop making babies because they won’t be able to afford kfc no mo
Giving them too much credit

by doing something that is not unlawfully*

(sorry for brainletting)

It's up to police, district attorneys, judges, juries, and the political climate behind their appointments. I'd say you'd be fucked in California, even if you managed to make into a police car alive.

Depends heavily on state/County

>is this possible to pull off without facing any consequences in america?
You'd inevitably get some charge for provocation/inciting violence. After that have fun wasting your life awaiting trial just to yell nigger.

THREAD NOTED

You can't have free speech and niggers at the same time. You have to choose one. Choose wisely.

And what if you just walk in the hood with super expensive clothes as a bald white man. "deliberately agitating" is ambigious as fuck, am i allowed to attack ugly or smelly people because their ugly face agitates me?

>You'd inevitably get some charge for provocation/inciting violence.
No

Nope. You say this after we've had multiple close trials where the defendant was very clearly in the right and did nothing wrong. If you start a fight with someone by calling them a nigger then shoot them dead you will undoubtedly be tried and convicted for it. Now if you called someone a nigger and they came to your house a day later to take revenge that would be a whole nother story.

Or you can send Brussels degenarate pedofiend facilitator fuk themself in hell

Attached: Pedo-Most-Pay.jpg (700x3679, 402K)

>ambigious as fuck
Most laws are written that way

This. See: Africa

t. soyboy faggot

If you yelled nigger in the ghetto and killed the first black to attack you they'd still arrest your ass.

Free speech is one thing. If you are screaming and insulting and doing whatever you can to provoke, it will be taken into account. You might be charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, blah blah blah. If you are a foreigner, things will be more complicated.

How is voicing an opinion in words initiating a confrontation with violence? This isn't Africa. This is America. We use words against words here. The idea that violence is justified against words is for niggers.

Hello, FBI.

>. If you start a fight with someone by calling them a nigger then shoot them dead you will undoubtedly be tried and convicted for it. Now if you called someone a nigger and they came to your house a day later to take revenge that would be a whole nother story
It's literally the same. If you live in a place this would land you in jail, move.

ITT amerimutts making excuses

Why would you do that? They have fmily’s too

did you know Tripple Six Mafia
the rap group
is Actually the covert police?
Now listen closely to alllll
their lyrics
this thread is
monitered
and subject to
contributive terrorism

Attached: CEMENTOAST.jpg (640x480, 30K)

And then a decent lawyer tears them a new ass. Unless you live in cuckville

get big jug of bottle with an opening just big enough to fit your hand trough. bury this jug up to the top of the opening on a semi busy roadway. fill it with nickels. See how many people would rather get hit by a can then let go of a nickel.

pfft, if i were on his jury, he'd be fine.

that was typo ridden

You will drown in debt and risk life n prison just for some angry virtue signaling? Hey, do you but we're trying to actually preserve the white race here. If you want to explore your violent impulse join a boxing gym. If you want to help your people then have white kids and don't fuck them up.

You need to go back Luciferian Pedofiends

Attached: luciferian pendant.jpg (1500x1395, 399K)

>And then a decent lawyer tears them a new ass.
Which goes back to my point of waiting in jail for trial. Sure you can bond out but that's time, money, energy wasted over the ability to call someone a nigger.

Still happy he killed this muzzie
Germany please stop to send ahmets to the Americas

>HAHA STINK NIGGER FUCK YOU FAGGOT WHATRE YOU GONNA DO?
>Shoots nigger as his first punch is thrown
>Am I being detained?!?

Do any of you even carry? Have any of you read literally anything beyond the hurr 'stand your ground means I can do anything' bullshit. You're the same faggot kids I knew in the neighborhood that claimed their dad could shoot me dead if I stepped on their lawn because castle doctrine.

If you'll get away with it. Fucking do it then. Go out and call a nigger a nigger. He will undoubtedly confront you and possibly throw a punch, you shoot, and end up doing 15 years in ass pound prison.

>over the ability to call someone a nigger.
>over getting to kill a nigger
Worth it tho

>energy wasted over the ability to call someone a nigger.
no, its to kill a few of them. read the fucking thread, soft cunt.

Also, look at the fucking phlegm looking to start another race war, they love doing that.

Thank you for agreeing that it would have consequences.

youre better off working in a corner shop in the hood if you want to kill pavement apes legally.

Calling a nigger a nigger is freedom of speech.

Wrong. You'd be treading on very shaky ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States

>incite violence against yourself
>Africans don't have the agency or ability to restrain themselves from committing violence.
Why is that, user?

>incite violence
So hurting feelings means it's okay to attack people? I wonder when some madman 'll just blast a couple niggers and say in court that they incited the violence by existing

Well yea I'm not saying you're gonna get a parade, but you're not "definitely" going to prison

why do the executioners look jewish?

It's not literally the same. If you purposefully incite violence it will be used in court against you. I've seen many cases here in NC where the defendant went to jail because he couldn't prove he was really in fear for his life. What's going to happen when the police show up to a dead guy in the street, not a bruise on your face and the witness all saying you incited him to attack you. You're going to jail that night and will stand trial and more than likely lose. Can you imagine the media shitstorm that would rain down from a white man yelling nigger then immediately gunning down the people who came to attack him and getting away with it? That's Zimmerman X 10000. Even if you didn't go to prison you'd have spent away all your money on legal fees and have to hide for the rest of your life.

that's not how that works, that's not how any of this works.
it's more like:
>take away foodstamps and welfare
>fug tyrone, i'm bored and i'm too broke to do anything, wanna fuck?
>tyrone leaves shenequa for tyrasha because that ho be nasty n sheeeet
>fug tyrone, i'm bored and i'm too broke to do anything, wanna fuck?

Just say you thought it was what they called their friends and you wanted to be his friend

>NC where the defendant went to jail because he couldn't prove he was really in fear for his life.
Stop living there.

>using wikipedia as a source

>you'd have spent away all your money on legal fees
>not having prepaid lawyer who specializes in firearm cases

its 36 mafia fool

1) convince Sup Forumstards to commit crime
2) blame it on Sup Forums
3) get Sup Forums taken down
4) Profit!
BYE, SCHLOMO

no guys forget the calling nigger nigger bait

what about simply being where you shouldn't be bait.

if i just walk through the hood alone. group of niggers across the road stare at you while you're counting your 100's, you stare back and giggle, maybe blow a kiss, or wink. they all run at you. reveal machine gun shoot them all to death. how can you be put to jail?

Lel. If you're in a blue state, you go to jail for being white.

Same

All you have to do is walk past a nigger and say jibberish like
>niggy shiggy shiggy niggy
he will instantly become hostile and attack you
>shoot him

You can murder anyone in America. Just always remember to leave no electronic/paper trail, use a disguise or costume, cover any identifying marks, if possible leave no witnesses, leave no murder weapon to be discovered, in best case leave no victims body.

Most evidence is always circumstantial anyway. So just cover your ass and always deny it. Many people get convicted simply because they talk to police in the first place. NEVER TALK TO COPS, EVER! Dont be scared. Many innocent people take a plea simply because it would give them 2-15 years instead of 25-life. KILL EVERYONE! Do some DC sniper shit. Play secret Russian agent man!

seriously you can say anything to a nigger that he won't understand and he will flip simply because he doesn't understand it
say:
>negroid is the scientific designation of the african race
(which is just a scientific fact not even racist)
and he will physically attack you just for saying negroid
then you shoot him...

the fact of the matter is that you dont need to insult a nigger in order for them to attack you; they will do this without provocation as long as you are alone and they outnumber you. all you need to do is back yourself into a corner after they chase you down. the reason /k/ got popped is because they revealed their intentions beforehand

>NEVER TALK TO COPS,
That's actually really important

No OP, you could get fucked by the law with this. There’s a such thing in court as “out looking for trouble” and they’ll slap your ass with murder charges if you incite someone to fight you and then kill them in self defense. People try this all the time. Now they can’t necessarily prove you were looking for trouble but they very well can and will try to make that case. Not worth the risk.

The article is supported by case law, sperg. Scroll down and look through the sources.

relax,fbi.

can't speak for all states but here in Massachusetts (and most self respecting states) you can't shoot someone if they punch you, you have to prove you were in "reasonable fear for your life" so if you have 11 black people saying their friend was only going to slap some sense into an ignorant white boi and you shoot him prematurely you will still face jail time

>you were looking for trouble!
>no I wasn't
>.... Damn

>you can't shoot someone if they punch you,
What a cuckhole

>Why would you do this?
Because anyone who physically attacks you just because you said something deserves to die.

You don't understand how bad we need to remove nig nogs

Fighting words doctrine brainless

if you verbally harass someone and make them feel unsafe THEY are authorized to defend themselves physically from your (verbal) assault

assault is any action that makes someone feel unsafe including shouting obscenities

link the most recent case where "fighting words" was used successfully. linking to wikipedia, which is editable by anyone, when you are aware of links to actual cases makes you a HUGE faggot.

Personally, I'd rather just avoid the groid all together.