Madoka

I'm about to start watching Madoka Magica for the first time.

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509415893827.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vLdn5jYQBNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes

homu thread???

The anime of the decade.

yeahhhh buddy.

Its mindfuck level is on par with NGE; however, it doesn't target people with severe depression/aspergers so it doesn't scare you as much.

enjoy watching magical girl """Madoka Magica""""

a friend to magical girls, it's madoka magica, heading home from the magical bank

Its not very mindfucky. Its pretty straight forward

seasonally appropriate homus only thanks

homura operates best at temperatures between -20000 and 10 degrees celsius

garbage

love to discuss my favourite Magical Girl Anime: Magical Girl (mahou shoujo [puella magi]) "Madoka Magica" on Sup Forums.com/a, with other appreciators of magical girl anime and X_Godlike Storytelling_X

I hear Madoka Magica was responsible for "saving anime", and that there's an unexpected tonal shift at some point. People are doing crazy things these days.

The main character Madoka Magica is a powerful magical girl, and probably the coolest character of the century, if you ask anyone who knows anything about anime.

I've been watching anime for decades and I'll tell you one thing about Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Magical Girl Madoka Magica: it revolutionized the world and storytelling itself. It's almost like Urobuchi is saying to the audience: you are the magical girl, and society is QB.

maybe the real "Madoka Magica" was the contracts we signed along the way.

Xxx_Madoka$Magica_xxX - add me on xbox live plz.

Just remember Mami is worst girl.

#praisemadokami - add me on insta thx.

qb did nothing wrong! xD

hello Yang

What kind of stupid ironic shitposting is going on in this thread? fuck off.

epic dude, this hit me right in the feels. RIP Madokami.

remember OP: Madoka died for our sins!!!

im just posting about my favourite anime Magical Girl Madoka Magica. It's the best anime of the past decade and changed the way magical girl stories are told.

If you disagree then debate my points, idiot.

A great show that gets to the point.

My favourite character is Madoka Magica because she is cute and redeems the traditional magical girl archetype by the end of the story, and that's what i like about Madoka Magica.

#sorrynotsorry to my haters and fake friends.

op please livepost your reactions while I christen this homu thread so I can witness another convert to the church of the dokes!

one cool thing Puella Magi: Madoka Kaname Monogatari does that other magical girl animes don't do is it features a cast of young girl characters that all try hard to do their best, and frankly, that's pretty damn amazing.

I fuckin hate """QB""""""""!!!!!!!! Praise Madokami!!

>time jumps
>deconstruction of a genre

It's not very straight forward until you watch the whole thing twice and part take in circle jerk lore threads on Sup Forums for a good two months.

>deconstruction
no. learn what words mean before posting.

spooky scary magical girls,
posting on the internet,
debating logic on Sup Forums
to prove that they're the best!

the time of your life

how about you learn what words mean you intellectual child, Mahou Shoujo Magical Girl Madoka Kaname is a derridean analysis of mahou shoujo semiotics and if u knew anything about anything u would know it saved magical girl anime

NEW RULE for this therad: no anime babies are allowed to post. only intellectual watchers thanks.

>What am I in for?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509415893827.webm

Boy I sure hope OP isn't actually reading this thread before watching the show

>you will never be so mad and autistic that you save a giant folder of fanart for a show you don't like just to shitpost in threads about it

magical girl madoka magica is a magical girl show for intellectuals such as myself and the thousands of adoring madokami worshippers, plebeians need not apply.

It's just an old-school fairy tale where wishes come true and the princess gets saved at the end. It's literally Sleeping Beauty.

are you a RETARD??? Read my posts before posting idiot, madoka magica is my anime of the decade........all decades.

I told my sister about madoka magica, and after watching it she now thinks I'm gay

I hope learns what it means to hope and im crying thingkking about another person discovering teh beauty of magical girl madoka magica. please report back after ep 1 op. i will be here waiting and fantasizing...xD

>tfw will never again watch a deconstruction-reconstruction of Goethe's concept of the Eternal Feminine through the lens of Faust

Neither of those qualifies as "mind fuck". I'm not sure what you think that means.

xD, that's madoka for ya'. What a nutty show! Personally I ship madoxhomu, kyouxsaya, and mami by herself lmao. wbu

meduka?

going to work on Sup Forums, bringing my lunchpail into Sup Forums, sittin down with a giant stack of homu photos and getting ready to debate the haters:

monday has begun.

*I sit down in this thread with a giant brain full of good anime opinions, some bumbling idiot walks in*

idiot: "eughh, durrrr, uhhh, madoka deserved to die!!!!"

me, smiling wisely with a hint of sarcasm: "...praise madokami."

how many levels of irony are we on?

idiot, baffled, frothing at the mouth: "Fuck! Shit! I'm wrong about Mahou Shoujo: Madoka Magica!"

Me, beatific, mind unsullied yet intricate like a well-maintained timepiece: "Madoka Magica: Kaname-Madoka Hen is a deconstruction of the Magical Girl Genre."

>enter thread
>Homu pics as far as the eye can see
>then I realize there isn't one of them I haven't already saved anyways
Oh well.

Reddit

What does that even mean anymore?

death

idiot, eyes empty, fully defeat: "well it might be good but it's only 12 episodes long."

me, amusedly: "have you ever hear of a little thing called...magical girl puella magi madoka magica rebellion hangyaku monogatari?"

*I toss a blu ray onto the idiots' keyboard and his heart collapses from how incorrect he is*

10/10

and that's just one story of how I owned the idiots on this forum who are wrong about this anime. Step to me...at your own risk.

Did you run out of homu pics, user?

Madoka is extremely moe but the show is actually pretty fucked up - be careful OP, it might mess with yo ur head.

uh just ignore that thanks

love to spend another day on my favourite place on the internet, Sup Forums's "/a", where I can air my extremely correct opinions on Madoka Magica for the public to consume and reflect upon.

I can't believe @dril likes madoka

I sure hope no ne'r-dowells have incorrect ideas about Madoka Magica, like that it's not a deconstruction of the genre or that it's not an eternal masterpiece that u need to be extremely smart ot understand.

Tell me, homuanon, how do you fix Homura's self esteem?

why don't I post some cute homu-centric comics to stave off this danger

homu is very much my #waifu and her self-esteem is triple-flame emoji 100%

going onto Sup Forums to proclaim the purity of my devotion to my magical girl waifu, who is also extremely pure

gargling arsenic, staring at my red-eyed reflection in the bathroom mirror, thinking: "homu is pure, she is my waifu, she is the best, she is no one else's waifu, im going to marry my magical waifu"

If you're in this thread and think Homura "Akemi" Akemi is your waifu: Fuck off! Go have Madoka or Mami or some other two bit shojo.

kek

>What am I in for?
It means that Madoka is a perfect anime for Reddit: lots of autistic atheists pretending they're scholars and philosophers, each new post trying to one up the last with larger words after scouring thesaurus.com for new ways to say, "Deconstruction," and desperately skimming Wikipedia's article on Goethe.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLdn5jYQBNE

This is an unusual thread

Too much Homu. We need some Sayaka.

hey op let me just say in response that by the time ur done the show...u might want to know a portraitist who u can commission to paint a big picture of Madoka Kaname! lmao.

Homu is the best girl! Bad opinion DETECTED! lmao.

I don't think Sayaks can thrive in this homu-rich environment

>projection: the post
Someone's asshurt that they said something retarded in a thread sometime and got insulted for it. The only faggots who act like youre describing are the people like the homuposter who are doing it ironically

Homura is the best girl, thats what I always say, when I'm on Sup Forums.com/a, when Im posting about anime and someone says something im already saying "homura is the best girl" - im always saying that, because it's true, homura is the best girl, and my waifu. I love to have a waifu if it's homura akemi and akemi "homura" is my waifu.

>he thinks im posting ironically

hate to disappoint buster, but im just sick of all you fuckboys with bad anime opinions. no hard feelings.

like this guy, lmao u idiot. I don't even post on reddit and can recognize that PMMM is one of the greatest and smartest magical girl anime ever made.

to be as dumb as this guy,
well I can't even fathom it. If you don't understand that madoka magica has the largest vocabulary of any anime ever made, u might be too dumb for Sup Forums lmao.

one hand down the front of my jeans, the other grasping a pole in the subway car im riding on, eyes rolling into the back of my head: "My waifu is pure and mine and I love her. God bless..I mean, madokami bless, homura akemi. May the cucks never touch her smooth and silken skin."

>Too much Homu
Never enough.

to a girl asking my to a dance: "uhh, I'm already taken by a girl you might have heard of....her name is homura akemi, and unlike u, she's pure and well-groomed."

someone logs onto Sup Forums, saying madoka magica magical girl Kaname is overrated:

"Incorrect. It has Homura who is my waifu is it is necessarily the best anime. Quid Pro Quo, ceteris paribus, amen."

"uhh magical girl shoujo madoka isn't really smart, it just attracts a bunch of nu-atheists and people who don't like real anime"

me: "Actually, madoka magica is the realest and smartest anime, because it has my excessively pure waifu Homura "Homura Akemi" Akemi in it. Maybe get your taste checked, dipshit"

Just another day in the life baby.

Drat! Damn you user! It's true! I was called a faggot in 2012 and ever since I've sworn revenge!
I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for your keen knowledge of psych 101!

I never said it wasn't.

To be fair, you need a really large vocabulary to understand Madoka.

I am so not mad when people like
this dipshit opine that it's actually funny to me but also I feel bad for them for not entering the #churchofmadokami. Less cucks on My Homu tho lmao!

>What am I in for?

expect blonde girl being the best girl

Time jumps aren't mindfucky when they're explained in the same episode they're introduced in.

>responding to obvious bait
What the fuck are you doing?

Sunrise, birds chirping, rhythmically pounding a nail through the top of my hand and into the bedside table on which I have place said hand: "Homura Akemi is my waifu and my waifu is pure and i am good because she loves me and I love her."

[donald trump voice]: WRONG!

lmao u r wrong though, it's homura

havent heard from op in a bit, must be too enthralled by madoka magica to post. I understand I guess.

sometimes being so correct about so many things regarding anime is a burden, especially when im posting on /a

but i do it for my waifu homura, who understand my value even when the world doesnt

Great production.
Okay everything else.