As a future former marine I have serviced this country in more ways than many of your will ever do or can ever imagine...

As a future former marine I have serviced this country in more ways than many of your will ever do or can ever imagine. That being said, even I support gun control.

There is no reason that civilians should be able to own an assault rifle. When the second mendment was written in 1776 all they had were muskets. Also, at the time there was no military so we had a militia instead. NOW, we have the military and the police so there is no need for a "well regulated militia".

An "assault" rifle is just that. It's a rifle designed to "assault" a fortified enemy position in a time of war. There is no reason for someone to have that sort of thing in the U.S. Somewhere in our nation's history people got this misinformed idea being a patriot means owning an assault rifle. The real patriots are those who realize that assault rifles are detrimental to this nation and are willing to give them up.

Attached: 17382385839572933853turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html
youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE rerun.

shill thread
sage/hide/report

Checked and this, let this thread die faggots

>fake
>shill
>faggot
OP

This is a discussion WORTH having. Stop burying your head in the sand you stupid, insecure assholes.

>former marine

Wanna know how I know you're lying?

>As a future former marine I have serviced ((( Our Greatest Ally ))) in more ways than many of your will ever do or can ever imagine.

>future former marine

There are no "former" marines you fucking LARPing faggot. KYS.

This thing again.
Sage.
Shills are so fucking lazy

>We seriously can’t let the AR-15s get the nuclear codes

You have posted this copy pasta so many times.
The fuck does future former marine mean?
Sage

>As a future former marine
Fuck off Jace.

Stopped reading 3 words in. You have no right calling yourself that you fucking faggot. I hope you fail out and are denied re-entry for being such a pretentious disrespectful puke. We don't need people like you in my Marines.

I saw this here too last week
SAGED
These weenies get one idea a month.They like ro get as much mileage as they can from it.

Shill kike post. Sage thread.

Once a marine always a marine. Sage

>be welfare queen
>be grunt who probably did nothing but suffer having to shit in non-AC latrines and living without TV while in some irrelevant country
>muh freedum aint free.jpg
>spout aimlessly at strangers about how you serve this country more than them

Attached: 1521164449516m.jpg (1024x524, 34K)

>future former marine
Sure thing faggot. I'm a future former President

Well I've seen this pasta before.

Attached: 1461461960997.jpg (1300x1500, 124K)

Marines over exaggerate everything desu. I’ve been paint balling for years and I’ve never had difficulty in scenarios involving chase/pursuit. What’s the big deal?

Fake. Once a marine, always a marine.

sage 100% BULLSHIT

Why the fuck do people keep making variations on this same post. Kill yourselves trolls/shills. Sage.

A real Marine would never say these things. Especially the part about doing more for the country than others. Marines have respect for civilians.

NOPE.
2A COVERS ALL ORDINANCE
WE ARE ALL MILITIA
ANY WEAPONS EMBARGO IS A FELONY
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Sage. Why are you shills so unoriginal?

Attached: muh jets drones and nukes (huge version (final)).png (996x5009, 3.93M)

As a marine you understand how difficult it is to kill people who also have a rifle.

Sage.

Kid, ya' got no class. Hit the barns, kid. Run like the devil. Get a tin can and take up moochin'. Tackle back doors for a nickle. Tell em' your story. Make em' weep. You coulda' been a meat eater, kid, but you didn't listen to me when I laid it down. Stay off the tracks. Forget it. It's a bum's world for a bum. You'll never be Emperor of the North Pole, kid. You had the juice, kid, but not the heart and they both go together. You're all gab and no feel and nobody can teach you that. Not even A#1. So stay off the train; she'll throw you under for sure. Remember me for that. So long, kid.

Fighting Israel’s wars is not a service to this country and neither is betraying your oath to uphold and defend the constitution.

I think of Pinochet's Chilean death squads, the Caravan of death. For anyone who says the need to be armed against a tyrannical government is outdated, I present a relevant case in the Western Hemisphere not too far away and not too long ago. And I am so beyond surprised that this debate always boils down to the same talking points and cliched arguments. The constitutionality of the Second Amendment, the purpose, intent, and relevant historical context is settled law. The debate is over. Of course I realize a lot of people would not like the debate to be over, but it is. Our 2nd Amendment codifies an individual right to bear arms explicitly for the purpose of being a member of an old school 18th century militia, but by no means limited toward that end. Hunting and self-defense are are not the explicit or primary intent of the Second Amendment, but they're covered within the individual right to own a firearm just the same. Some people ask if us gun "nuts" really expect to defeat the United States military. Of course that point is completely moot. Does anyone really expect the US military to fire an American citizens? Who would they shoot at but their families, their friends, and their neighbors? Hostilities or conflict would never get that far. In the 21st century the purpose of owning firearms in defense from a tyrannical government is not some awesome Red Dawn scenario. In the 21st century the ownership of weapons is a symbol of non-compliance. I don't know what circumstances might bring about the use of the Second Amendment or require that symbolism to be displayed. It's not the top marginal tax rate going from 35% all the way up to 39%. It's not a mandate to buy health insurance or an increase in Medicaid spending. I don't know what circumstances would bring the Second Amendment to its historical fruition, but that Amendment serves as a wonderful little "r" republican virtue...a well-armed citizenry.

Attached: D00F7E05-5A8C-42D2-912D-C1FE41A7AECD.jpg (525x315, 27K)

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people.
If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer’s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)

Sources:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

Nobody writes like that.
>t. canadian forces

>"former" marine
ask me how I know you are full of shit?

Only 3 types of people should fear a law abiding armed citizenry:
>Thugs
>Terrorists
>Tyrants

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're a bunch of hypocrites.
>hundreds of niggers shooting and killing each other every day--> nobody cares
>17 non-black kids die in a school shooting (which are relatively very rare)--> everyone freaks out, and starts screeching about “muh gun control”

Stay consistent with the “more people die in bathtubs than in terrorist attacks” logic that you preached after Islamic terrorist attacks:
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html

See this Vsauce vid about human miscalculation of risk: youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s

It’s literally a case of feelz vs realz…

Attached: 4)mass_shooting_percentage.jpg (775x491, 51K)

Nothing worse than a whinnying bitch

OP here, I'm honestly not surprised that so many of you are trying to deflect by calling my military record into question.

Those who are in the wrong usually do get pretty defensive and I'd imagine that most you realize just how many deaths can be attributed to your refusal to give up assault weapons. Thousands die each year as a result of mass shootings which are the direct resault of the NRA's refusal to give up assault weapons.

>Thousands die each year as a result of mass shootings which are the direct resault of the NRA's refusal to give up assault weapons.
See and the graph on , you're full of shit.
Still saging.

>Still saging.
Why would you do that? I'm trying to have a rational discussion here.

bot thread

Not a bot, my friend.

The discussion was over before it even started hoss.

Maybe for you, but not for the youth of America who were out in force yesterday.

They were out in force to get a 17-minute break from class.

Attached: 10)so if guns kill people.jpg (577x595, 85K)

>Marineanon calling it an assault rifle.

You are an ignorant fucking future crayon eater. Sincerely, Armyanon.

Attached: full potatoe.jpg (720x838, 37K)

>people looking for an excuse to skip class
The same thing every nigger does on MLK day.
>we want to ban ARs from white people, rifles that kill less than 300 people a year
>do we want to address the fact that young kids hold ill will in their heart enough to kill en mass in the first place?
>Fuck no that takes too much time and effort
>do we want to address the 8k deaths attributed to innercity crime and black on black violence?
>fuck no that takes too much time and effort
Wew, you couldn't be dumber if you tried.

Post proof or I'm calling bullshit

STOLEN VALOR

>second mendment written in 1776

Declaration of independence. 2A was 1791.

Attached: war cat - pussy.jpg (480x460, 26K)

Attached: 1507678783340.gif (504x504, 765K)

>free speech should not apply to the internet. When the constitution was written they only had parchment and quill pens...

Kys faggot

Attached: tmp_7703-quill-pen-600x400302750066.jpg (600x400, 84K)