WWI

Fucking why?

Attached: 300px-WWImontage.jpg (300x311, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pujo_Committee
dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because serbs are the scum of the Earth.

the g*rman scum just trying to destroy europe again. it's nothing new

jews and traitors

>Russia escalates the situation by stepping in between Austria and Serbia after a S*rb kills the Archduke.

Fucking Germany.

Because Serbs, Austrians and Russians are autistic but fuck Germany amirite?

Attached: 1420833159865.gif (250x250, 407K)

outdated Europe Universalis style muh armies, muh prestige mindset

Germany was just trying to hold it down for their retarded homies and at the end of the day when its all said and done they were given the biggest punishment for having the best army to fight with. The British and French saw a chance to cut the legs out from under the new power of Western Europe so they ran with it.

Does Austria even exist anymore? Fuck them.

>Austria and Serbia are roughing each other
>Russia orders -general- mobilization out of nowhere, to attack Austria
>Russia mobilization triggers the franco-russian alliance, that'd see Germany surrounded.
>Germany asks Russia to stops mobilization and let Austria and Serbia fuck each other
>Russia refuses
>Germany declares war to take advantage of it's railines in order to fight France and Russia.
>Blames Germany in the end

Oh, ebil germans REEEEEEE

Tsar was a cuck

If you ever have doubts as to what caused the deaths of millions of whites it’s probably the Jews user

You fucking nit. Learn some real history

The autism that surrounds the First World War is astounding

Bump

Slavization of the House of Habsburg and the corresponding ignorance/indifference of Germanic peoples to the extermination of own existence.

Oh, and Jewish agitators.

Too many people, too few resources

Germans damn near beat the world too.
They’d have done it but the jews started a communist revolution at home

What a world we’d have had ole Willy won

Attached: BFF234B0-52CC-4F37-8A4A-151A1243E7B3.jpg (403x601, 49K)

To cover up the report confirming conspiracy to create a national bank and chain us to globalism:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pujo_Committee

Attached: 4435F63D-A310-42B5-8B64-95FD22922D71.jpg (750x1006, 295K)

Because Germany wanted to expand and used a 2 country conflict as an excuse.

Attached: 1518968400674.png (444x638, 245K)

Russia just wanted to dog pile on them

Cool all wrong though. Germany supported Austria. Russia was meddling in the Balkans as always and mobilized first. The French used this as an opportunity to get in in the war and were almost completely btfo’d. Saved pretty much only by the brits who had been compelled by Jews in the government to go to war. Germany still nearly beat the world and had it not been for a Jewish led commie revolt they would have.

Shitty cross alliances and the Jews wanted Germany and Russia out of the ME

Attached: 52CA7E3B-09BF-4D47-A4AA-9A6EBD48F17A.jpg (1024x640, 113K)

Ya, your opinion ain't biased at all, faggot....

Did you know that if Hitler won we all would have had 10 qt subservient Aryan wives and been super cool and everyone would've thought we were awesome!?

Kys.

French were the ones who brought niggers into Europe with the foreign legion. The French were les cucks originale, and deserved to cede land to the chads. The cucks won, and here we are.

>Alsace Lorraine

Imagine being so butt hurt about a war started 50years ago that you help start a world war to get back your shitty town

Lefties and nonwhites can only win arguments with blatant strawman interpretations of what whites want xD

No. Hitler was an autist who wrecked the country. I’m a royalist and I know full well the the german empire is the best Germany.

Petty politics and placing their personal interests above others to the point where you are pissing people off.

The eternal frog

>makes baseless claim using meme phrases
>KEK LE LIBERUH FAGGOTS

Go back to le donald.

>rambles on about jews
>i'm totally not a natsoc larper

Mhm.

Explain to me how the fuck Hitler's Germany was not both glorious and imperial? Fucking brainlet.

Sure thing buddy, show us a timestamp with your hand in the picture. This board is flooded with niggers and you are most certainly one of them.

just aristocrat things

Show benis please :3

Fucking australians....

Would soyboys benefit from this type of warfare?

Nazis had their chance. They fucked yo their war and ruined the West. This is what happens when royalty does not rule. The Germans would have won ww1. They had Romanian oil and grain, Ukrainian grain, and had just beaten Russia. They were betrayed by seditious elements within Germany because the allies were going to create Israel out of thin air

Mud blood detected

Hitler sperged the whole Russian campaign. They’d have won had he left it to the military minded men. He was a good soldier and politician but not a good general. And imperial Germany is far better by every stretch. Imperial Germany won more noble prizes in 47 years than France, uk, and america

They'd be good at not getting trench foot

Attached: trench foot.jpg (474x378, 35K)

Well I'll be....

I thought the most retarded people I'd meet on the board would be the stormfags. But Sup Forums never fails to surprise. A monarchist edgelord who still believes in THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY

>good soldier
>got his nut blown off and almost died in a ditch

Kek

No you underage fag. No one would benefit because 90% of us would die in the middle of scratching our ass as a shell lands and vaporizes us without us even knowing what happened.

Yes of course just a conspiracy even though the leadership of the spartakus revolt was Jewish and the Jewish business moguls didn’t cripple german shell production.

3,000,000 other Germans were killed or wounded. One does not choose when or where a shell hits you. It’s a non argument

Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry

Not enough. Germans are the worst thing to happen to Europe. Ruined every great empire with their savagery. At least now they meet their fitting end, cucked by their own internal need to ruin everything. The biggest mistake the Nazis made was putting the Jews in the ovens instead of walking in themselves.

Good one frog

20th Century was the shittiest century for Western civilization. In a single generation, Europe annihilated its empires and handed over power to US who the ZOG use to march everyone into hell. A race of warriors and empire builders turned into soy drinking cowards and traitors.
WW1 and WW2 were the most pointless wars in history and could have been avoided.

Attached: 1506993177553.jpg (1680x1320, 2.74M)

The romans were on the brink of collapse as it was. We’re they not to wage war against the romans as the romans had done to them?
The Spaniards ruined their own empire, or you could blame the anglos
The anglos cucked themselves.
The French also cucked themselves
The Russians were always backwards and teetering on the brink of collapse

Thank the Anglo for that one

>it's everyone's fault but mine!

Can't even take responsibility for it, pathetic.

How were the Germans responsible for half of the empires that fell. They contributed more to western science and philosophy than most others.

Follow The Great War channel for deep insight into the beginning of the war.

Your german hate boner is really showing shekelstein

It really is

You are such a newfag uneducated burger kys

Attached: us army.jpg (637x849, 66K)

It’s a kike shill

I'm going to explain why you're wrong in very simple terms. Hitler did not understand the degree to which Britain had been subverted and manipulated by Jewry. Chamberlain acknowledged the difficulties faced by the Teutons with continued adherence to classical liberalism. Without Britain, Vichy France would have been grand. Without Britain, and subsequently US lend-lease the jewish-led bolsheviks would not have managed to repel the march towards Moscow.

The jews are both the raison d'être and peril of Hitler's campaign. Trying to suggest that the odds were not perilously stacked against him no matter his chosen policies or strategy is disengenuous.

Attached: vichy tower.jpg (980x552, 61K)

Their Jews certainly did.

>muh german hate boner
>nigger doesn't even live in the country he jerks off to

In three videos they explain to you the situation in Europe and why war was inevitable.

I agree that England and France had long ago fallen to jewery. Hitler should have been less reckless especially in the later years. 1941 was the peak. They were almost completely ascendant. Had the japs invaded the Soviet east and cut off their ports the war would have gone differently. Although I’m too much of a Royalist to truly be a Nazi I can appreciate the goal hitler had to secure a home for the Germans. The goal wasn’t world domination. He said that Germans don’t belong outside of the natural borders of Germany

You’ve exposed yourself Jew

Lol it's this thread again
Germans are the scum of the world and permanent enemies of the European man.
Signed, Anglo

Attached: e4e.jpg (853x480, 88K)

>everyone I don't like is a Jew

Attached: 1518219220163.png (731x709, 48K)

>implying the system of never ending shifting alliances involving the entire fucking continent isn't a wholly British invention
Should have let Russia wipe out The Turk, WWI never would have happened.

Attached: A4460EBB-BA9A-4555-B46A-01E766DCD399.png (500x506, 65K)

>everyone I don’t like is a nazi

Have a memball to summarize the Anglo

Attached: 5C1FC32E-8CF9-4EB5-B638-9FBB59806368.png (800x2048, 357K)

probably the lowest poit in european history.
i know its a bit reductionist but if only germany hadn't used belgium as a shortcut to france, they probably would have won... england and america wouldn't have got involved and world war 2 wouldn't have even happened.

Attached: 1 4prIZsMqtgGnLp1fE5m1Ig.jpg (800x584, 100K)

You clearly are though. Go back to /r/againsthatesubreddits

A bit too reductionist I’m afraid

Silly knew the dangers of the Jew. Even said that the solution was the gas

Nationalism and treaties.

Willy*

I just want to say that I like how tastefully that title is typeset.

The real question still is how the fuck the Austrian empire lose 1000000 men in the first month of the war?

Just as even Hitler knew the empire under Wilhelm was superior to what he was bringing to the table. He also had a great deal of reverence to past emperors. I certainly agree with you there, but Hitler viewed what he was bringing to the table as a last-ditch effort to save Germany. The stable hand of a true monarch would not have created the aktion throughout Germany after what had happened in WW1 in my humble opinion.

I wish I could say it’s mine. But I stole it when I was nu 2 pol

Konrad von Hotzendorf. He was just as bad as cadorna

LOL
Good one bro
Those pure germanic genes really wanting to start shit as usual I see

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-230345~2.png (433x492, 347K)

>if only X hadn't Y
That sums it up. Every party involved had the opportunity to prevent further escalation and didn't take it.

What Germany needed was a new Bismarck and the Kaiser

>Fucking why?
Industrial revolution, Europe had just built a bunch of modern weaponry, and wanted an excuse to try it out.

Why are jews so bad at shilling

Ooof you cannot be this stupid

Daily reminder the English blockade on the Germans was an illegal war cime

About a million Germans starved

Why are German scum so bad at not fucking Europe up
Nice forgetting about Leningrad. Same ID too. Dresden should have happened twice.

Attached: WthkWNz.png (610x457, 404K)

Germany beat France and Russia, had France capitulated it would have been status quo ante bellum in the west but massively different territory in the East, and a lot of tradition European society would have been intact in the 20th century.

It could and has been argued though. Britain only joined the war because they had an agreement to protect Belgium. if Britain doesn't join the whole western front probably would have looked a lot different.

Did you know the English and French started a civil war in Greece for access to Greece. They had tens of thousands of soldiers in Salonica. Which they weren’t supposed to be in legally. They spread cholera. And the brits blockaded Greece until they let the allies take over the police and media

Germany was the hero we needed. England and France should be nooked

Britain didn’t give a damn about neutrals. Read up on how they blockaded greecd

>Ooof you cannot be this stupid
No really, this is unironically the meta reason.

israel.

founded in 1947

The people of those countries aren’t the problem so much as the Jews that infiltrated the governments of those countries. Germany and Russia were not welcoming to Jews. Notice they are the two that were destroyed in the war

Wanting to shoot guns to see if they work is what they did to the savages in Africa

Blueprint for armageddon, amazing podcast series covering the entire war for anyone wanting to learn more.
dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

Attached: 1918.jpg (600x360, 74K)