Be Martin Shkreli

>be Martin Shkreli
>lie to investors, double their money anyway
>get 7 years in prison, $7.5M fine

>be Elizabeth Holmes
>lie to investors, lose $8 billion dollars ($700 million paid by investors)
>$500,000 fine
American """""""""""""justice"""""""""""""

Attached: Elizabeth Holmes.png (536x691, 293K)

shes a jew. wat did u expect to happen?

Nope, just wh*te.

Attached: elizabeth holmes quote.jpg (681x157, 28K)

Nobody cares about the Balkans, or the people who hail from there.

Nobody cares about a fucking leaf either

She's a Democrat whore so she'll get away with it.

i think the more important question we're missing here is this: who in their right mind is going to trust a woman with all that money?

its almost like those investors were asking to be poorfags

Wrong. She's a fucking KIKE.

Attached: Jew.png (1134x698, 684K)

>giving up millions of theranos shares

so the equivalent of zero dollars? And I sincerely doubt she'll end up handing over 500 grand.

lol ok

People do, when Canadians die people say "That's sad, why would anyone attack them? They're nice people, too cold for me though."
People care when Australians die. They say "That's sad, why would anyone attack them? You remember that crocodile guy? Whatever happened to him?"
People care when the French die. They say "That's sad, why would anyone attack them? I've wanted to go there for a long time, it's a beautiful country"
When people from the Balkans die people say "Oh, huh. Ok." They may as well be Turkish or East Indian for as much as people care.

why does no one believe me?

Can someone dumb this down for me? The technical jargon is overwhelming.

it's gibberish, bitch doesn't know what she's talkng about and is just throwing out buzzwords
>a chemistry is performed

>A chemistry is performed
How did anyone even trust this bitch for one second ?

she didn't promise the secret wutang album.

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

The obvious difference being that Shkreli seriously pissed off the US establishment.

who cares about the US establishment.
What really matters here is he didn't deliver the Album so now hes gunna get raped on the daily nibba.

I should con investors with some made up technology. Spend a couple years in prison and you get to keep a nice stack of cash.

people can't accept Sup Forums is always right about that because girls like OP are half-white and very difficult to know as jew without wikipedia

keep up the good work though

>lose $8 billion dollars
How is it even possible to do that, where did it go ?

in her living room, in her entertainment room, in her refrigerators, in her garage...

stock price

>How is it even possible to do that,

By having a company with a completely bullshit valuation.

So it's not actually 8 billion of investor's money then ?

No it won't have been real, tangible assets. Just the valuation of the company.

Investors paid 700 million.

It was several hundred million lost, the billions figure is the total valuation of the company, which was horseshit.

but still. it isn't hard to blow several hundred million dollars on a company. you just spend like there's no tomorrow. I'm sure most of it got spent on salaries and benefits.

dumbed down version...
"I am a stupid bitch who failed middle school chemistry and am using what I believe to be large words to make myself appear intelligent (and failing)."

and that's just from the first sentence where she claims chemistry is an event rather than a science.

>I'm sure most of it got spent on salaries and benefits.

Apparently it had multiple laboratories. Can't imagine exactly what they were doing with them.

>barred from running a company
>continue as CEO

Attached: 1507437288208.png (449x500, 248K)

well it was a blood testing/medical diagnostics company. they blew a ton of cash on developing their horseshit blood test that never worked, then got caught with their pants down when it didn't work and still had to service their contracts. Theranos had actual medical contracts on top of just the R&D aspect of what they were doing. They would up using competitor's equipment and technology to fulfill those contracts, operating at a loss.

No one is answering the important question. Nudes when?

The wahmens are dumb and can't help lying.

That's why they're held to lower standards and are given special days like disabled people.

Somehow in someway .........patriarchy must have done this.

Attached: Womanrar_o_94067.jpg (600x474, 45K)

youre only a jew if your mother was a jew the father dont matter

I'm sorry user, this might shatter your world.

Attached: 1521148183139.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

That is literally my only investment in all of this.

I've worked at fortune 500 companies and pulled the wool over administrative types' eyes enough that I can see how she got away with it for so long. The investors and administrative people are totally clueless and so uninterested in anything other than the money/people management aspects of the business, you can snow them with the most laughable technobabble. Though I work in software development and know very little about chemistry or biology, I don't see how it can be that different on the business end. These people are so stupid and myopic I often consider starting my own scam because I'd make more money.

You guys have no sense of humor...

Nothing wrong with the language here. It is perfectly acceptable to say "a chemistry" when referring to nonspecific chemical reactions.
t.chemistry phd

And a woman. When was the last time either was held accountable for something?

have you heard its voice? it's a fucking reptile

>tfw my fetish is trashygoth hs girls

bump