MGTOW fools. You will never know the love of having a loving family. Never know the pride in kids drawing you things

MGTOW fools. You will never know the love of having a loving family. Never know the pride in kids drawing you things.

Women are difficult but keep searching, she is somewhere.

MGTOW is political.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-224944.png (1080x1920, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Expecting others to love you.
When you can dump your seed in a woman it's a victory for you but if you get screwed over in relationships marriage you never forgive yourself. If you want to play it safe you go MGTOW.

Attached: 1492125284869.jpg (540x542, 85K)

One life right? Why ever play it safe?

>Why ever play it safe?
Because situations could be worse than you're already currently in.

I agree brother but i want all on pol to experience parenthood. It's amazing and really our ONLY true job on earth.

I'm noticing a rise in MGTOW shaming (why they think this tactic is effective, I'll never know) threads. Shekelberg's divorce agency must be really hurting.

The trick is to try to find a woman to impregnate but not have any legal bindings to her. I live in a big city but it isn't easy to find someone to cooperate with me as introvert.

By "keep searching," do you mean sort through random women on dating apps? If so, no thanks.

Maybe user but i am here to share my wisdom. I want you guys to participate.

Why would I want that shitty drawing? I can draw better than that.

No nooooooo.
Women on those sites are idiots.
Go to park, shopping etc to find them.

My daughter is 5.
Goooood user!

MGTOW are literally demoralized gay mice who are no longer capable of normal social interactions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (330x330, 42K)

So I should want that shitty drawing because your daughter is five? That doesn't even make any sense, my dude.

Now you are reaching sir! It is the purity of it.
Someday you will see and be complete

Hey all u bluepilled fucks who still havent woken up to the OBVIOUS : that females LITERALLY have massively underevolved brains, due to male hypeprotection offing natural selection working on their brains for like tens of thousands of years.
They literally have the mental stage of development like little children or chimpansees.
This is not a joke but an actual and factual description of the empiric reality.
Get this into your heads already

>The purity
It's just a shitty drawing. You're the one who is reaching. You only like it because you love the person that made it. That doesn't make it not shitty.

Lol i agree user.
My wife is pretty logical for a woman but i do see child like thought patterns. Fucking weird.

No shit man. What's your deal? The picture isn't that important to the post

>i want you guys to participate

Yes, of course you want us to participate in the rigged game of marriage/cohabitation. Marriage is a ponzi scheme that benefits the courts/lawyers/Government. As more men turn away from marriage, eventually your ponzi scheme will collapse.

Well it kind of is. You led with it. And it's terrible. I mean just look at the teeth. Is your daughter a shark?

2/10.

Attached: 1516609602513.gif (244x280, 869K)

It's a wide variety of men that are MGTOW, some may be anti social while others are average guys that got sick of female nature and all the gynocentrism that is going on.

Attached: No Rolex no sex.jpg (340x289, 29K)

Marriage is a scam wherr bluepilled guys get fucked over

Not my ponzi scheme.
You are bitter user. Loosen up and cut the mgtow nonsense out. Its borderline gay

Ok user. Ok.. whew.

Hey user. I get the sick of cunts shit. There are terrible women out there. Your pic is tribute .
But i am telling you, you have a 1 in 4 chance of landing a great life partner

You are asking me to choose between:
>drawing, "love" and rare sex
>keeping my money, my sanity and freedom

Well, I pass the drawing, have fun with that

Trust me, you are mostly right. Esp about the sex! As you get older sex really becomes lower of the list of importance.
Know what moves up? Family.

my wife killed our kid

Huh leaf?

>Women are difficult but keep searching, she is somewhere.

OP is obviously a women (thus her opinion isn't valid).

You're biologically designed for having, raising, and caring about kids before you get too old. Subconsciously MGTOW threatens that goal of yours since you fear there are less men to choose from.

Quality men you can manipulate are getting rare for you but keep searching, he is somewhere.

Yea I just got done with a 12 video game session. Got totally toasted and now I'm gonna rub one out before I sleep in till noon tomorrow.
Fuck having a family, I'm gonna get drunk and play more games tomorrow. Keep working hard you family faggots and when you get screwed over by that cunt that shit out your kids you'll think of me rubbing one out. Later I gotta go get me rubber pussy now.