QUICK!

QUICK!
what is the scariest anime you have ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O8ijfNpidU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime can be spooky but it can never be scary.

Parasyte spooked me good and proper, but it was more because of the conversations than the actual ayys

higurashi probably

perfect blue desu

>tumblr
You have to go back.

Made in abyss tbqh. No character in fiction have made me as uncomfortable as Mitty. Everything about that thing ticks off what I think is scary. How it looks, acts, the concept behind it etc

Literally the stuff of my nightmares.

Joseph Stalin Propaganda
Motu Patlu
Dragon Ball Super
Iron Blooded Orphans
Code Geass
Elfen Lied
School Days
Qualidea Code
Mars of Destruction
Boku no Pico
Pico x CoCo x Chico
Skelter Heaven
Master of Martial Hearts
Your'e Favorite Anime
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Re:Zero

edgy garbage for underage retards

Another; shit plot at a glance (after years of deaths, why NOT just make a new school or send the children to school elsewhere?), but i can appreciate the dark, somber, atmosphere given from the inescapable nature of the curse and the mystery surrounding it.

same with early Shiki, which eventually devolves to the surviving humans becoming the merciless monsters they feared.

My teachers penis

Nice projection bud

Welcome to the NHK

I mean, if you're the kind of person that comes back as a ghost instead of peacefully passing on, odds are you're a bitch

This thing, I guess. Pretty sp00py senpaitachi.
youtube.com/watch?v=_O8ijfNpidU

I thought the killer piano from ghost stories was at least a bit scary despite the dub.

the special cade

only the visual novel, especially the first arc. shit gave me chills playing it at night.

because it's scary how close it is to my life.

Sofia the first
I was so afraid someone would steal her amulet

Boku no Pico. Shit was scary, man.

NHK ni Youkoso. The realisation that there will never be a Misaki for me was the scariest and left me empty.

Anime is less scary and more shock inducing. I've never been actually scared by any anime I've watched. I don't even think they're capable of making a genuinely scary anime without it just being detailed deaths and ridiculous blood splatter. With that said, Another is probably the only one that made me recoil a bit. And uncensored Blood-C.

be your own misaki

this

School Live
It was scary how much they butchered the manga

But Misaki was a horrible person who only wanted to save nerds so they would adore her. Like said, be your own Misaki. Don't be like the writer who wailed in misery and joined a cult.

BnP

Devilman Lady

Shame that the fight choreography was pretty lacking through a lot of the show, everything else about it was top tier tragic horror. Some of the monsters were goofy looking as well.

Motu Patlu

Chota Bheem.

Silly user, anime can't be scary.

Monster isn't very quickly paced but it always gave me the spooks.

Denno coil was spooky by moments

Akame ga kill isn't scary but it's pretty brutal

Ghost Hunt really spooked me when I first watched it.

Another is the only one I can really think of.