The blu rays are out. Perfect excuse to rewatch this with a couple of buddies

Y O T T S U N
O
T
T
S
U
N

This show literally represented Sup Forums it all its glorious autism and permanent ineptitude to be right at all.

Nothing will beat dumb hippopotamus songs, weird silicon headboob monsters, giant wasp bullies and nobody actually dying.

Or Mikage's trauma, or Lovepon's addiction to execute everyone or Speedstar being an autistic yandere or any of the other Mayoiga memes. We were wrong about it all but there was still plenty of entertainment despite not being the trainwreck everyone desperately wanted.

post lovepon

The song is a real thing

Okay.

I've completely forgot about this show. Is it worth marathoning?

the most forced show on Sup Forums in years

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

We just had reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:creators.

This has been sitting on my backlog since it aired and I never went into any of the threads while it was airing. Are there any cute interactions between /k/ and /out/? I might finally download just to watch two survival autists do weird stuff.

Not sure I'd call any of their interactions cute, but they do actually interact, unlike most of the cast. There was one episode devoted to them, but don't get your hopes up about anything being good. Mayoiga was Wasted Potential: The Animation

Might as well post the webm if you're going to the webm if you're going to make a post like that.

well, jack was also fun as fuck

That one time where Nyanta started singing and Jigoku joined in was pretty cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI

We were the hippopotamus all along.

I want to grope Puuko's butt

why his head so big?

this is the worst show I have ever seen fuck all of you FUCK

Nyahha~!

>despite not being the trainwreck
>implying

They talk like once.

It was less a trainwreck and more like a train passing by a number of accidents on the side of the road. It's interesting to look at and imagine what could have happened but that brief moment is gone so quickly that you're back to your regularly scheduled and less interesting train ride.

Mayoiga was more about the laughable community on Sup Forums making memes and original content and having fun about dumb crazy theories than the content of the anime itself.
That's why it's awesome.

The anime is fine to watch it with somebody who doesn't know anything about it.
It's like watching the anime version of LOST, which also amounted to literally nothing. But people loved speculating the shit out of it.

The threads were truly the real ride.

Go back to sucking the ranger dick

Try to rewatch it with a friend who hasn't seen it at all, and then enjoy his reaction about how the autistic cast acts.

youtube.com/watch?v=myxshZl6Zt8

Have you accepted your nanaki, user?

Literally the only character who achieved anything positive out of all this shit.

+ got puked on by a loli

Rangers!

Lovepon was best girl.
Rudeboy was best boy. Forgot his name.

wwwwwwwwwwwww

There were people who unironically praised this series and considered it a deep character study.

rather a parable of relationships or group therapy

Maybe if you have autism

This shit was so disappointing.
I was hoping there would be a tonne of violent, slasher-movie tier deaths.

Mari Okada delivers once more

A simple who dunnit would have improved this show by 100 percent.

>huge character set.
>in the middle of fucking no where.
>ORIGINAL
Nah let's just have some gay mind/family bullshit.

>A simple who dunnit
But there wasn't even any kind of crime, who could have done anything?

Your Nanaki

Rangers!

So in the end, was he an exemplary model on how to fight for your dreams despite being born with obstacles?

Wasn't this the guy who had a breast installed in his head?

Sometimes I like to imagine what my life would be like if I was a character of Mayoiga.
>I make fun of Mitsumune and got told off by Speedstar but I slowly become bros with both of them
>I look after Masaki, especially by stopping no good rapists from getting anywhere near her
>I listen to Lovepon's crazy conspiracy theories and let her think I agree with her so she doesn't feel alone. Over time we become lovers as she starts to trust me
>I bond with Jack over our hatred for adults
>I joke around with Lion and we gossip about the rest of the group
>I tell Manbe and Piitan what a great couple they are and offer to go on a double date with Lovepon
>I play paintball with Nyanta and Jigoku and they teach me how to use a gun
>I get tips on how to make Lovepon happy from Nettaiya as well as promising to look out for anyone who might be stalking her
>I record Valkana's voice and play it back as loudly as possible every time he starts talking
>I thank Naana for being understanding of Lovepon's issues and push Lovepon to become friends with her
>I rape Yuuna multiple times while wearing a mask and costume until she becomes so mindbroken that she loves men
>I make fun of Maimai for not having the love that me and Lovepon share
>I play Chess with Wanko and do other activities that don't require much physical energy
>I ignore the other characters since they're not that interesting

Lion is my favourite character
I like Lion, she's cool. Would be her friend

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN

I missed the threads while this was airing, but the Silent Hill comparison was probably made a lot right?

You mean Another?

Stuff made by the same director is not really suprising, but i mean a foggy town with monsters that represent the inner fears of each character is a pretty specific concept.

>Speedstar is a figment of Mitsumune's imagination!

Is Piitan the nanaki of her husband?

No because nothing actually fucking happens