Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Roach girl tries to break apart the purest form of love

Episode 25: ウィルスデッキ・オペレーション – Uirusu Dekki Operēshon
(Virus Deck Operation)
Aoi is aware of the battle between the Knights of Hanoi and Playmaker, but she doesn’t know whether she should fight as Blue Angel or keep her promise to Akira and not go into LINK VRAINS. However, Emma then appears before her. What is Aoi’s answer after her meeting with Emma?

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Onizuka Go/Go Onizuka: Hamano Daiki
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Vyra: Koshimizu Ami
Faust: Mikami Satoshi
Hayami: Ikki Chihiro
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
MC: IKKAN
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉, 宇代祐規 || Kawamura Yuya, Ushiro Yuki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZusbaTmqBo
youtube.com/watch?v=iMCA_tH9B14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More Aoi action, finally a reason to give a fuck about Vrains again. She's the best female protagonist we'ever ever had, so long as they don't make her fall for Yusaku's autistic ass. I don't want to be dissappointed again like with Asuka,Yuzu and Aki. A least we knew that Anzu and Kotori were there as fapbait right from the get go.

>so long as they don't make her fall for Yusaku's autistic ass

I am actually wondering how they are going to pull that off at this point, he already saved her life twice and she still seems to have no interest even in playmaker, most shounen heroines are already lusting for MC dick right after the first damsel rescue

Of course they could always just hamfist it out of nowhere because Yoshida is a hack

Yuzu and Aki I can sort of understand

But Asuka? Seriously m8?

>You are forced to play days and night a children's card game where you eat and sleep depending on your performance
Would you become Playmaker and an arrogant prick user?

I could always just kill myself for getting ptsd over such a retarded reason

I'm already an arrogant prick, being good at card games would be a plus

>there isn't an image of Blue Angel or Aoi as Tour Guide yet
DAMN IT

Are you implying getting shocked every time you missplay is not enough reason to have a PTSD?

close enough
youtube.com/watch?v=pZusbaTmqBo

Vyra seems to have some knack for spying, not just the nurse gig, but deleting the grunt who was about to give info.

>I don't want to be dissappointed again
Loving every laugh

theres always "hope"

She's a brocon, so currently she only has oniichan vision. Though, we've never had a main yugioh girl who wasn't attracted in some way to the mc, so she'll fall for the Playmaker cock soon.

No, she doesn't, it's just he is her only family.

I think her priorities are shifting as well, she doesn't seem content being locked out of the action.

>Light
Dark monsters forever. It fits the theme of dark heroes better that Yugioh has always been about.

Light will always cast shadows so I think it works.

opening season ratings:

5D's>Arc-V>DM>VRAINS>>>>>>GX>ZEXAL

agreed?

>Vrains above GX
Otherwise, I agree

I think the main reason is because of attention whoring

She probably misses hearing people chant the blue angel theme and Go and Playmaker are pretty much stealing all the spotlight

vrains opening season, not in general.

wacky hijinks at school wasn't all that engaging, nor were the seven stars outside of amnael.

Aoi knows Akira sacrificed a lot to keep her safe so is understandable that she is conflicted about disobeying him, if she was such a brocon she would be happy just having his unconditional love but she isn't. I know is bound to happen eventually, but she is probably the MG that has held out the longest in not falling for the retarded MC

First 100 episodes of GX was fucking terrible, what are you talking about?

First 50 were comfy as fuck. The next 50 definitely were shit, though.

Don't let the thread die you niggers

I agree, what do you think about the new banlist? For me it's great since i won't have to face spyrals again.

I play Duel Links now. The tcg is just such a fucking mess.

Vyra uses a "Dark Mummy" deck.

also Naoki is planning on fighting Hanoi in 27

lol, good fucking luck
>mfw he turns out to be every bit as unstoppable as he thinks he is

Not a protagonist, but no female will ever get close to Rio

>aoi

who cares? give me revolver

Can you translate?
Fuck off fujos

Episode 26: 希望を導くスリー・ドロー – Kibō o Michibiku Surī Dorō
(The Three-Draw of Hope)
Vyra's "Dark Mummy" locked away all of Blue Angel's Trickstar tactics and inflicted a huge amount of damage to her. With no other choice, Blue Angel bets everything on her one last chance...

Episode 27: 闘う男, 島直樹 - Tatakau Otoko - Shima Naoki
(The Warrior - Shima Naoki)
As the Another phenomenon begins to affect the real world, everyone begins to panic, fight against the Knights of Hanoi...

>The Warrior - Shima Naoki
IT'S MY NIGGA'S TIME TO SHINE

>dark mummy
sounds like shit

It's a zombie deck.

I don't even like Naoki and that title for me hyped as fuck

Guess this means he is the Go teddy bear running around

Not even Yusaku considers Revolver a rival

When its hot dog gonna fucking duel?

>(The Warrior - Shima Naoki)
filler
he's the final boss

When he finds a real way to restore his brother's consciousness.

Yugioh VRAINS Episode 26 Cast List

Episode 26: 希望を導くスリー・ドロー – Kibō o Michibiku Surī Dorō
(The Three-Draw of Hope)
All of Blue Angel’s Trickstar tactics were locked away, and she received a huge amount of damage due to Vyra’s “Dark Mummy.” With no other choice, Blue Angel bets everything on her one last chance, despite all the risks …

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Vyra/Taki Kyoko: Koshimizu Ami
Hayami: Ikki Chihiro
MC: IKKAN
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk

w-where is Go?

>implying duel links is any better

no one cares about go

This. I need hot dog to duel atleast once.
I guess when Yusaku fucks up and loses the duel and also Ai, that motherfucker comes to win it back.
It would be refreshing for Yusaku and hot dog to switch roles.

Aki only fell for Yusei's Junk at episode 40 something

>Vyra/Taki Kyoko
so there is a probability she isn't an one-off, and she already seems more important than Genome, maybe just under Specter?

There´s more to Vrains than Idol bait though
5Ds still has the best OST out of the franchise and the best Rival Duels on top of it
>Duel Links
How does one enjoy a watered down cashgrab that disrespects the actual game
There´s way too much pandering to genwunners for it
Speed Duels are retarded by default since anyone can build a Deck with Ojama King and win easily
youtube.com/watch?v=iMCA_tH9B14

>Faust's isn't it.

Which is 24 episodes after her debut

Aoi has been on the show since episode 1, and episode 25 airs tomorrow. She officially has the best record now

>Purityfags have invaded YGO threads
We shouldn´t go down the road of late Arc-V threads where there was only waifu and fujo discussion.
This is no contest user, if anything Aoi is currently just a character that is bringing down the show by being indecisive on fighting the main villians.
It´s only unneeded drama and is disappointing for the future of Trickstars and Vrains.

So is she not supposed to be indecisive about disobeying her only family member?

They could handle it better with the main team of Yusaku, Go and Aoi getting together by now after 24 Episodes since the Opening previewed it
You would also expect her to help them out after that speech she had to playmaker about trying to help him
They are staying true to her being obsessed of her brother, but I would rather they got on with her dueling and get her new Trickstars instead

You mean the character who had one gurl powa duel and immediately lost and died in every other duel she was in with her final duel being an off screen joke against a protagonist whose power level depends on the type of threat he's facing? Yeah, fuck off, even on their worst days Asuka,Aki and Yuzu ould destroy Rio

>You would also expect her to help them out after that speech she had to playmaker about trying to help him

When did she say this? She only re payed her debt to him, she never made any promises to help him after

She is not exactly obsessed with Akira either, if someone risked everything so that you would grow up with everything you needed of course she would have second guesses about disobeying his wishes

>not wanting yet another MG to fall victim to the one sided cringy bland MC crush = purityfag

Learn the meaning of the words you use, Aoi could fall for literally any other character in the show but if it's the MC, is a guaranteed death to her character

After hanoi's plan is stopped and the sights are set on SOL, is akira going to be captured and brainwashed?

Dunno but something is guaranteed to happen to him. It would surprise me more if it didn't

something needs to happen to Akira, otherwise Aoi will not have a solid reason to help Playmaker, also Aoi finding out Yusaku's identity isn't coming any time soon after the recent episodes

playmaker saving her, and Hanoi hijacking her body and putting her into a coma seem like good reasons to me.

Saving him from the AI counted as her returning the favor, so no she doesn't really have a good reason to help him anymore

Theres also attention seeking idol and heroism stuff.

Is she going to be all over akira again this episode?

>proceeds to mention 3 girls who got shafted
Main girls are usually worst girls

Quads confirm

Obviously. She is even on the cast list for episode 26

I must get it back, the title!

I knew she was in the episode I was more wondering the chances she took her affection down a notch.

When will Aoi become a Super Sand Lesbian?

Finally caught up on Vrains. I'm actually suprised GO won against genome i was really expected him to job and have Yusaku fight him after and getting another Arc-V situation

Night what are you even talking about

>attention seeking idol

Pretty sure this is the only reason she wants to fight this time

Come on, the staff don't hate Go THAT much, right?

From what ive seen so far, no. He actually won a serious duel and didnt job

>a serious duel

That's subjective considering we didn't even get to find out what Genome' s real name was

well in the sense of it being a bad guy regardless of it being mook

5-10 episodes more before this guy shows up, which is a good thing.

It's Naoki's time to shine

hes gonna get slaughtered.

No wonder why Ghost Girl and Vyra are way more popular

Maybe in the alternate dimension you are living in user

wait a minute, go is a lot uglier than that

Will Revolver pull a kiryu? beat yusaku and let him go anyway?

If tomorrows episode isn't good im dropping this shit for good.

vyra seems promising

No

But Specter might

Aoi looks so weak and fragile it make me want to carry her around the house just looking for things to fuck her on

>Aoi looks so weak and fragile it make me want to carry her around the house
Aww that's si nice of y-

>just looking for things to fuck her on
Oh, come on. You were doing so well.