Job pays minimum wage

>Job pays minimum wage
>They expect more than minimum effort

Attached: Penn-Jillette.jpg (280x290, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiD_6ex2ptY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is the sort of attitude that niggers walk around with.
Are you a nigger?

Then get a skill that pays better than minimum wage.
Hardest job I ever had was minimum wage.

>someone gives you money to do something that you asked to do for them
>why would you willingly do a shitty job?

I believe anyone working 40 hours a week should have a living wage. Fast food workers are important. You want to wake up and fast food doesn't exist anymore? It would be extremely inconvenient. They serve their purpose in society.

>hey will you do [x] for $10?
>yes
>*sleeps*
>umm I'm paying you to [x], so do it
>WHY WOULD I WHEN YOU'RE ONLY PAYING ME $10 HAHAHAHA

niggers.

yeah man, every job should pay a living wage. That's my arbitrary standard I just decided should be true - every job should pay enough for a family of four to live on.

My paper route I had when I was 12? Should've been paying me $20 an hour. Every job must pay enough for a family to live on. Or else it just shouldn't exist!

>But user, not every job is worth a living wage!

WAAH I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR PATRIARCHAL ECONOMICS MUMBO JUMBO! That's just tricks that white men like you use to keep yourselves in power.

Hand over the cash. NOW.

No effort, no job. Goodbye.

Based on my experience when I had to work in Texas
>a nigger puts minimum effort
>he doesnt show up for work and complains there's not enough gibs for him
>another race puts minimum effort
>they procrastinate a lot but at least get things done

If you work 40 hours a week you've fulfilled your contribution to society.

I think the living wage standard should be applied to entrepreneurial ventures as well. I'm gonna start a business where my job is that I push a boulder back and forth in my back yard. IT'S HARD WORK! AND ALL WORK IS WORTH A MINIMUM AMOUNT THAT I DECIDED ARBITRARLY! The amount of value that the labor produces DOES. NOT. MATTER. IT'S LABOR THEREFORE IT'S VALUABLE.

I'll be collecting $10k per month from the government for my boulder pushing business. OR ELSE IT'S REVOLUTION TIME BUDDY!

>They expend only minimum effort.
>They expect to receive more than minimum wage.

Sadly, economics (ie. reality) doesn't give a shit about your contribution to society. But I know Communists are fucking dogshit at understanding economics, to say the least.

If you'd put in more than minimum effort, it wouldn't be long before you made more than minimum wage. It's obvious from your sense of entitlement that you'd still give minimum effort no matter what you were paid.

>muh communism

I'm okay with fast food not existing. Fast food workers are, in fact, not important, not in the least.

Attached: desert ancap style.jpg (723x1024, 204K)

>Job pays minimum wage
>They expect more than minimum effort
>makes smarmy face
Not if he's content to languish at entry level job indefinitely.

Attached: 876345876.jpg (721x621, 28K)

replaced by robot

Hell yeah I'm with you!
*gets fired*

>job pays decent salary
>workers still put in minimum effort
>self employed people put in minimum effort
maximum effort is inefficient, why do anymore than what's required? this makes no sense.What are you really on about. If your job requires you to break a sweat 14 hours a day isn't that also just the minimum of the job???

I work for mininum wage doing nights at a grocery store. I wouldn't say we have the hardest job or that we deserve more money but we do get quite a bit done in a short amount of time.

A living wage is like $12/h, user.

Remember when Pennposting using to be a thing?

>work in HR department
>guy applies for a dishwashing job
>no degree in Chemistry or Physics
>no degree in Advanced Dishwashing
Into the trash it goes.

>tfw wage stagnated ever since the 1980s and the real minimum wage would've been a living wage at $20 an hour
>tfw working 40 hours a day for a measly tfw theres still unemployment
>HURR DURR CAPITALISM IS THE BEST SYSTEM AND ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS ANYTHING ABOUT IT IS A COMMIE

Enough

>job requires minimum skill
>employee quits because its too hard

Attached: 1511290143190m.jpg (617x1024, 110K)

>40 hours a day
>20 hours a day
And you want me to give you $20 an hour for your retardation.

Attached: 1513012532827.png (434x480, 320K)

Cool. Just realize you're easily replaceable and there are people who will happily take your spot over being unemployed.

Attached: 1521163596942.jpg (814x517, 202K)

>fast food is important

Attached: hahaha.jpg (640x480, 29K)

tbf, most minimum wage workers are so incompetent and make enough mistakes that they are actually less productive than a non-retard putting in less effort would be.

In my area, and a few others I know, the fast food restaurants recently increased wages because they had to. It was better business to pay more and not hire the dregs of society.

>capitalism

Are you really presuming capitalism is at fault? If the workforce hadn't been doubled, manufacturing jobs sent to China, and government subsidizing college, some business sectors, and for niggers to breed and take monies for free...for you think wages would suck this bad?

Either decrease unemployment by having shorter work hours but hiring more people, or at least give workers a living wage.

Not that hard to comprehend unless if you're a fucking moron

*used to

>without fast food life would be inconvenient
the state of burgers

You're either trolling or shrooming, right?

How about you pay 10% more than market value for every good and service you purchase because that's more fair to everyone - sound good?

>spoiler: this is actually what would happen

Government subsidizing college has nothing to do with shitty wages.

Unemployment can be easily combatted with a Federal Job Guarantee, which allows a safety net for jobs and adds or subtracts jobs depending on how well the private sector is doing

Government investing in some business sectors are bad yes, but that's what investing is; taking risks. Government is as much of a jobs driver as the Private sector is.

Don't like welfare? Federal Job Guarantee is the solution

Neoliberal Capitalism has failed, yes

>Employee puts in minimal effort
>Expects not to get replaced

>I believe
You're not God. If you don't "believe" in God, you're not Nature.
Your beliefs don't shape reality, you relativist, brainlet.
>I believe anyone working 40 hours a week should have a living wage.
>I believe anyone walking off a cliff should have a living chance.
You're beliefs do not dictate pre-existing conditions in nature.
A fast food's worker's rate of pay is dictated because of their worth, or conscious decision to work while they better themselves and or search for a better opportunity.
Nigger.

That’s because it became real

>get pay raise at wal-mart
>11 an hour now
>I do a better job now
Works.

Working is for poor faggots.
39 and never had a job that I stayed at for more than 4 months

People with that kind of mentality would do the minimum effort even if they were paid more. i know, im one of these people

So we'll just hire you for 39 hours a week.

who is this cuck?

You already know, and I can say without reading any responses, that if you are working for minimum wage you must, MUST, for your families sake, allow us to find and kill you.

Just make everything cheap as fuck there problem solved.

damn do i love these and tipping threads. every time.

>get rush project, only have two weeks to use up budget
>load up hours on the weekend for overtime
>140% chargeable
>project ends, normal rate of projects
>60% chargeable
>could have used rush budget to inflate current week but lol you fuckers switched me to hourly and gave me a bullshit job title

and ill do it every time until my title changes, mostly out of principle but also because ammo is expensive

Attached: fuck your 5s.gif (320x240, 528K)

>working is gay
>im constantly searching for work
>searching so hard I find many jobs
>I work at all the jobs
>working is for fags
>No worker can ever be gayer than me
Faggot

OP is right. i make about 80k a year at my current job but at my last job i made 9.50 an hour. i would sit in the back room smoking weed and if my boss wanted me to do something id be like "ill get right on that chief" because thats all he was paying for. you get what you pay for. theres nothing capitalist about thinking you can drink champaign for 7up prices

>Fast food workers are important.
Well I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.
She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.
That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>minimum wage means minimum effort
fucking retard it means that your maximum effort is only worth minimum wage

>Not that hard to comprehend unless if you're a fucking moron
Please explain to the audience exactly wtf you mean by 40 hours a day. Lets filter out the morons before we continue the discussion.

is this a copypasta?

How do you get by?? Do people get money from the government in the States too??

I hate working too

no?

Minimum wage exist because if a child can be taught to do your job better than you in a 30 min training secession your 40 year old single mom ass brings no value to deserve more money. Flippy will replace you all.

Attached: 2B0934F2-682D-4293-9488-82E5E750C797.jpg (650x368, 55K)

>Japan has the dole
brb moving to Japan

Attached: 1520824965973.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

You shame your ancestors perform the seppuku ritual now!

Attached: DD6E2124-64EB-483A-A1CB-3E6A9398B389.jpg (768x579, 84K)

right you are ken

>You want to wake up and fast food doesn't exist anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiD_6ex2ptY

>not too distant future
>walk into McDonald's
>click big mac and chicken nuggets on touchscreen
>large iced tea
>machine fills cup and dispenses it
>burger ready in 2 minutes with no need to pay robot/no lazy nigger bullshit/no rest
>restaurant open 24/7

Attached: flippy-robot.jpg (1400x932, 126K)

Fuck, mxc is fantastic

>Federal Job Guarantee
The current system of government jobs is just that. How would your program be different from paying Laquisha to sit in a chair on Facebook all day to keep her off the streets in the system we have now?