You are now part of the main cast of the last show you watched. How do you fare?

You are now part of the main cast of the last show you watched. How do you fare?

stop avoiding my filter

was watching march comes in like a lion

I'd fare pretty well

Probably help the kid deal with hi's depression since ive done quite a bit of work as a councilor for alanon/alateen (had a very physically and emotionally abusive childhood)

It's very important that he starts to have people he can feel comfortable and safe with.

I'm mid watching Another right now, so there's like a 50/50 shot i die brutally

>Episode 2 of girls last tour
I get to wash my clothes with two chicks? Sweet.

I'm in Kino. I guess I have a pretty decent time. As long as I don't act like a dick I don't think I'll die terribly. And if I watch myself I get to have a comfy time.

Yeah, I don't stand a chance in that harem.

>tsurezure children
I might achieve the waifu fantasy

>Parasyte the Maxim
I pick Kana over Murano but I'd pick Tamura over them both and begin an inappropriate teacher-student relationship with her.

>Dansai bunri no crime edge
Killing a defenceless loli shouldn't be too difficult, but I don't think 1 wish is enough to not get killed in revenge/arrested and make it worth the hassle. I'm guessing wishing for infinite wishes doesn't count so fuck that.

>so there's like a 50/50 shot i get pied in the face

Fixed

i dont know

>Traveling through Japari park making friends and learning about animals along the way
Sounds fun

I was watching the originals on Netflix
Vampire, live forever
Compel people for blood and sex
Not a bad life

>Human
>Dragon Ball Super's world

I enter a death match with a perverted Italian.

Seeing as I watched tenchi muyo OVA I guess I’m a gril now and am sexually obsessed with tenchi

>Blend S
As well as any of the other males I assume. I swore I would never work in food service again though and I would probably be miserable. How old are the other two? I feel like I would end up out of place being older than everyone else and my episode would be about having an existential crisis rather than a personality quirk.

>Umaru
I'm going to jail aren't I.

>black clover

um.. Would Freeza care about being the Mahou Rey?

I get to be friends with 5 other cute girls.

I like my choice.

>The Tatami Galaxy
lmao i'd definitely murder Ozu

>Kujira no Kora

I have a 50% chance of being killed by clowns I guess.

Gintama.

AWWWWW HWEEEEEE

Don't lie
You's at least attempt to get sex from Serval

Heart attack from weaponized cute.

>get fired for being male

I solve the entire plot in one day and spend the rest of my life living with cuties.

>Serval
no
>PPP
yeh

gabriel dropout, am I a cute anime girl now?

No you can try and be the boyfriend of any one of the 4 girls

>surrounded by retards/autists
I'd feel welcomed

>Hyouka
...I feel like this would be hella awkward. I don't mind nerding out on mysteries, but I'm not as detail oriented as the characters in the show. Plus, the four main people are already couples essentially.

B the semi main character that teases them constantly

An idiot like you would fit in perfectly with them.

>Berserk 1997

I´m fucked

>March comes like a Lion

If I learned to play Shogi id fit right in as i'm a competitive butthurt faggot who doesn't get along with normies for shit.

>Dies Irae
so I get brutally murdered by a crazy nazi? heh, it could be worse I think

I marry Lotte

l-lewd

I die easily

>UQ Holder
Try to become a vampire and train I guess.

watched Ousama game. I daresay i am utterly fucked by omnipotent edgelord. wow gonna get ntrd, cuckd, killd xddd fun

Gintama. So I guess I'm stuck in a never ending loop of gags and fourth wall breaking.

>Net-juu no Susume
well, not that much different from my current life, so...

>DB
Not well anyway you look at it.
Even if you just gave me super strength around the likes of tien yamcha on principle of being a main cast member I'd still get bodied.

Best I could do is find the dragon's balls and wish for saiyan biology, maybe add immortality to that so I could time chamber for 100 days and mabey JUST MABEY, I'd be relevant for an episode.

>Umaru
I guess I will be working with Onii chan.

i watched made in abyss man
fuck
i didn't even like the show this is SHIT

>south park
Well shit.

>HinaLogi
I'm going to breed literally every cake in this show.

Well..... ...Yeah...

I'm in paradise.

>Gintama
It's the madao life for me

If you're a femanon, all you have to do is be assertive for the 8inch.

otherwise, Irohasu would just sweep y'all under the rug

8 inch what?

>Ballroom e Youkoso

Not sure how I feel about that.

>kekkai sensen
Well that would be fun. Though I would probably die in a few days unless I get an OP ability.

Considering the last thing I watched was WaSuYu movie 3, I'm pretty fucked. Eternal cripple life, here I come.

>Lupin the 3rd
I'm probably a comic relief character at best.