Several boards have been frozen due to that suicide. I understand /r9k/ and Sup Forums but Sup Forums as well...

Several boards have been frozen due to that suicide. I understand /r9k/ and Sup Forums but Sup Forums as well? And why not Sup Forums? Surely that dude must've made a few shitpost here before killing himself.
How do we prevent further suicide? Is it even possible? Should it even be attempted?

Attached: 1519006660839.jpg (503x388, 204K)

Who? I've been wondering why Sup Forums hasn't been updating all day. What happened?

By getting rid of this dumb idea thats its soft to ask for help when its needed.
Simply that.

The shooting is literally a psy op to try and censor this website, can't you see what's going on?

Why froze? What.

pic related happened yesterday. The dude live streamed it

Attached: blue tarp.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Sup Forums is consolidating its power.

>How do we prevent further suicide?
We need to pass legislation to ban suicide nationwide

>discouraging survival of the fittest
anyone who is even mildly depressed should neck themselves asap so they dont shit up the gene pool

So because this guy offed himself they shut down a bunch of boards? How does that solve anything?

I've seen plenty of death vids, but that one still has me fucked up.

why would you cover your face if you are about to kys
something doesnt add up

Hello newfriend

Why the mask? He is gunna be dead anyway. Fucking faggot.

I assume it allows law enforcement to look through the archive to find and analyse what post he made before killing himself
Usually happens whenever somebody offs themselves and post it to Sup Forums.

/r9k/ isn't frozen, the only boards that are frozen are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /vg/. Probably something wrong with the server or maybe because of the suicide (which I doubt)

TELL ME ABOUT SUICIDE user. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

no one cared who i was until i put on the mask

what are you talking about? those boards are moving along just fine.

I get told to kill myself daily on this website, they're gonna have a lot of sorting to do

just watched that while eating my bowl of chicken and rice. i feel nothing but hated and disgust for most of you. good riddance.

Attached: barf.jpg (1651x1100, 862K)

>bane posting is dead and just a shadow of former self
I miss it

Attached: 1463995446661.jpg (550x550, 59K)

>non-white
>huge weeb
>likely a neet
Literally no redeeming qualities for ANY type of woman
No wonder he did it

Kys my man

you gotta kys my dude

seriously, it's regular r9k over there

Attached: standard r9k.png (3014x964, 527K)

That's the last straw, where's my mask?

I think mods want to prevent more people from doing it.

The ultimate sacrifice xD

Get yer tarp and shorty and live stream that shit boi

Secret Society BLANKET took down cloudflare and won't release it until 1 million sweet cinnamon rolls have been handed over to them. Only the Colors can save us.

Shotty* fuck I’m gonna kms now too

Attached: e5c.jpg (600x902, 65K)

KYS

What board was did he post this on?

>tfw it's gonna end next week

This truly is a sad world.

Attached: 1521133878501.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Setting up livestream and big ass tarp now, slap that subscribe button

>gay furry mask
>SAO poster
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1508381346925.jpg (767x767, 124K)

>detectives spend hours of their time sorting through ancient shitpost attempting to uncover why a single lonely weeb killed himself

Attached: 1517264253492.jpg (192x187, 10K)

/r9k/ hasn't been affected from what I'm aware, idk about the other boards and why they would be related to the anhero.

Lol

Attached: 1518403393846.jpg (1024x680, 65K)

> implying it's not just some cunt who's DDoSed the servers for lulz
where do you think we are?

>I think mods want to prevent more people from doing it.

as if that's going to actually do anything
> being so mentally unstable just seeing people becoming an hero causes you to do the same

it was inevitable.

Attached: DwarfFortressInevitable.png (438x423, 14K)

>law enforcement needs to investigate a suicide
THE DUDE PICKED UP HIS SPACE SHOTGUN, POINTED IT AT HIS OWN HEAD, AND PULLED THE TRIGGER! THERE, CASE SOLVED!
I'm betting it's because the boards frozen are all blue boards and people spammed that .webm there.

It was a kel tec, im surprised that it went off.

I won’t bother with the notification bell

I got a bunch of replies earlier today for posting that quote in a thread about this.

>someone will have to look through my posts calling someone a faggot or a nigger to figure out why some poor sod off'ed himself
trully amazing times to be alive

Attached: Van Ricky.png (472x785, 155K)

Sup Forums needs to ditch those boards, and tv too for that matter. the pedos will have to go to another site

see i was thinking this also. but people live stream murders and literally torture people on facebook live. so if (((someone))) tries to shut this place down over this, you know what to yell to high heavens about until they compitulate.

>How do we guarantee that we can control what other people do?

You can't prevent anything on an anonymous image board. Prevention requires control. If people want to be retarded and kill themselves, let them.

it's not the same, let me enjoy some misery

I don't think the frozen boards have anything to do with this guy killing himself. Just faulty jap server bullshit as usual.

>Government agencies are reading your shitposts on a Mongolian basket weaving image board

Attached: 1509317697156.gif (515x479, 2.71M)

>waves
>then pauses and gets tense for like ten seconds as the reality of what he's about to do truly sinks in
>still pulls the trigger
what a cuck
at least now I know why I can't shitpost on Sup Forums

Why was I ever attracted to this mutt?

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

pretty tacticool way to go out, tbhfam

We'll remember him for this.

Attached: 1521159449268.png (736x527, 31K)

If someone wants to die, it's their choice. Anyone who intervenes is doing so for selfish reasons.

This
Ban semiautomatic suicides.

Kys faggot

The real tragedy of suicide is that it's born from a terrible mistake, which is a belief that the people around you would be better off if you were dead.

Sometimes that's probably true, but not in anything approaching all of the cases of suicide.

The problem is that how much people really cared about you is only apparent after you're already gone.

aw, are you okay?

Good night sweet prince.

Attached: 1516240866082.jpg (640x640, 80K)

>How do we prevent further suicide? Is it even possible?
it might help if we didnt celebrate and have a big party everytime it happens. but this is Sup Forums

is he gonna be okay?

Has this made the news? Do we know anything about the user? I wonder why he did it or if he posted a suicide note on Sup Forums

>implying they can be saved
>implying anyone can help them
>being this much of a tool

>literally tens of thousands of videos on LiveLeak showing people dying and getting murdered in the most agonizing and gruesome ways
>multiple active gore threads on this site at any given moment
>one random guy quickly kills himself with a shotgun, no sound, and no visible mess
>everyone freaks out like it's their first day here
I don't understand.

Have you seen the 40 minute version on theync? You can hear his mom screaming and crying, never heard a person make sounds like that before. Pretty bad, I'd rate it up there with Funkytown and the video where the guy gets skinned alive.

H-heh. What a bunch of.... losers....

Attached: 1474299440663.png (428x620, 203K)

>tfw can't watch the webm because dumb phoneposter

Well shit. Wish they wouldn't freeze all these fucking boards though I'm trying to shitpost, what a selfish dick

Hey bruh, just letting you know that not all of us anons are so cruel as these other posters, and that you should kys immediately loser

the note was "bye /r9k/" iirc

As long as he gets thoughts and prayers.
That fixes everything.

No, they haven’t because /r9k/ is still running and no one cares about a suicide.

So everything's the same then, business as usual.

gore threads are rarely posted on Sup Forums anymore as far as I can tell. That's all in adult gif now and far fewer people go there.
Sup Forums is nothing but a soulless husk now and it's doesn't acclimatize newfags like it used to

I can't believe those poor betas get accused of creating all the roastie threads here.

(You)

>/r9k/
haha one less idiot

It's been shut down for over 9 hours though. What could they POSSIBLE be looking at that's taking this fucking long? It'd be one thing if this were a mass shooter but this is a suicide for Christ's sake. I mean this is beyond ridiculous now.

Soon

What suicide?

Attached: 309078c60b53c9f6b2ad6e49cdda98ef.jpg (298x500, 27K)

>like it’s their first day here
You answered your own question

why stop nonwhite anime fags from killing themselves?

I think it might actually be a server issue. But mods tell users fuck all to it's hard to know.

They are looking for that one post in which you called him a nigger and told him to die. You should be ashamed of yourself, user.

He was an SAOfag; literally nothing of value was lost.

There was an ayylmao thread that got Shoah’d before i could see the alien picture with the tree

Actually, if you watch the video with sound he was talking with some people on the live stream.

kek

Absolute madman had me laughing pretty hard with his gay little hesitation. Fucking non whites can't even kill themselves properly lmao

Aliens don'r exist.
Trust me, I would know.

It was a Youtube Livestream Original videos like 50 mins long.
his Mom comes in like 3 minutes after and starts screaming and you can here and see the paramedics arrive

Did he post a thread over there about the live stream?

If its really a server issue that's even more pathetic. At what point do you give the fuck up and get outside help? Clearly you cannot figure out the issue
I don't give a shit this is seriously bullshit right now. This is starting to cut into my fap session

I may be a fucking loser but come on, those guys need help

He was an user until the end.