Bad goys must apologize for the ruckus

These calls to ban circumcision must stop. Your problems with mutilating the genitals of infants is just anti semitism, goyim!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.54.33 PM.png (1850x1120, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/comment/comment/a-wonderful-gift-but-a-complicated-inheritance-1.34786
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/116
cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073110516654120?journalCode=lmec
nationalpost.com/health/ontario-newborn-bleeds-to-death-after-family-doctor-persuades-parents-to-get-him-circumcised
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Circumcision of children who can't consent and having their bodies mutilated is a crime against humanity. If you want to get circumcised do it when you're an adult.

Well goyim, I don't expect you to understand this but part of the chosen's covenant with God is that the children should be circumcised on their 8th day. Trying to interfere with that covenant is practically another shoah.

I didn't know circumcision was a racial issue. Really makes you think.

Jews always change their names to the stupidest shit. Gold, Steele, Diamond.. lmao we get it.. you like money.

>and some revolting comparisons of male circumcision with female genital mutilation
circumcision is genital mutilation, you stupid fucking kike; it's not a necessarily medical procedure, most people aren't circumcised and their dicks still work just fine, so how is it different?

In some forms of FGM, they remove virtually all the external genitalia and then infibulate the hole.

This makes up about 10% of the total FGM cases.

>Tanya Gold
Did the editor forget to crop the pic?
>(((stein)))

I guess a non-Jewish Jew would be one that drops the last five letters of their name.
thejc.com/comment/comment/a-wonderful-gift-but-a-complicated-inheritance-1.34786

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1349x641, 133K)

I'm not saying either one is right, fucking ban all of it. Unless it's a necessary medical procedure, you should be legally allowed to affect your child like that. It's like letting parents tattoo their kids but worse.

FEED
ME
FORESKINS

Attached: 1512106909008.png (285x372, 15K)

At least an adult can consent to seriously entering into a covenant

It's becoming less common, at least. I'm 27 and not snipped, and a lot of people my age said they weren't.

Ban on fgm is islamaphobic. How could it not be.

she's not wrong. I agree that circumcision should be voluntary for non-jews, but banning it outright forbids religious practice

i can, with 100% certainty and without looking anything up, tell that the author is a juice

How can a pig write an article?

maybe people are just disgusted about torturing babies,, degenerate kike

That leads to a situation where non-Jews are born with one set of rights (the right to bodily integrity among them), and Jewish girls would also have those rights, but Jewish boys would as a class be denied that same set of rights.

It would be unconstitutional.

>but banning it outright forbids religious practice

So to be clear, it is okay to remove parts of your childs body, but only if you have a religion that says you have to.

That's what we're saying, isn't it? At least that is the implication here.

But only if they're boys. Any cutting of a girl's genitals, even a "ritual nick", is a crime against humanity.

Have you ever read Charlotte's Web?

I sometimes question if I should hate all jews or not.

I've made the right decision.

is she circumcised? if not she can fuck off with her worthless opinion

>but banning it outright forbids religious practice
which europe does all the time

all pro circumcision arguments are made by pedophiles. only pedophiles perform satanic ritual abuse on children. no one has a right to hurt people with their religion, all of your rights begin and end at your own body. if jews think a ban on circumcision is antisemitic then this proves jews are pedophiles because if they werent they wouldnt perform satanic ritual abuse on children.

It's a fair point.

Even "symbolic" forms of FGM involving pinpricks without any tissue removal are still seen as barbaric and worthy of prohibiting via the law, religion serves as no excuse in the West.

Male circumcision is far more extreme in terms of tissue damaqe/loss than many types of type IV FGM.

Right. While we're at it, throwing rocks at gay people should be voluntary for non-Muslims, but banning it outright forbids religious practice.

It's a practice that goes back thousands of years so hypotheticals don't work here. I'm happy to not be snipped but parents are responsible for their children. I don't know why you care about Jewish penises

there is no right to bodily integrity. such a clause is absurd and would permit the state to seize children for any religious practice.

yes because you do not have the right to decide which religious practices are conscionable or not. if you dont like it, move to a country that forbids free exercise.

>religious practice
you need to consent to everything but when it comes to cutting some toddlers foreskin of its religious?
so rape is legit after all because reason

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Female genital cutting goes back thousands of years, but it was banned. Slavery goes back thousands of years, but it was banned. I could go on.

Does that mean we can allow female circumcision to muslim and really and baby now too?

FGM goes back thousands of years too.

I don't even care that much about circumcision, but there's little that can be said that's negative about one that cannot also be said about the other.

It's religious practice for ISIS to exterminate infidels yet it's considered crimes against humanity. See the double standard?

>So to be clear, it is okay to remove parts of your childs body, but only if you have a religion that says you have to

Only men. Khifad is banned in western democracies.

>there is no right to bodily integrity

Then why is it illegal for parents to choose to have their daughter's clitoral hood cut for religious reasons?

Yes, even cutting the clitoral hood is illegal.

It's almost like they already have a place they can go and live and do all the Jewish things that they want to do without interference?

Nah tho guys child abuse is illegal if my religion said "beat the fuck out of your kids when they are 3 years old until they die" and I did it I'd still be prosecuted. Polygamy is illegal, faith healing leading to death can be illegal, there's a fuckton of precedence on the legality of religious expression and it starts with "is it a law otherwise, like murder or assault?" And ends with "that's not religious expression you autistic fuck, go to jail, do not pass go"

you have a right to life in america, not a right to bodily integrity. also, this is a secular country. muslims who want to stone gays can do so in their own shitholes.

if you want to forbid jews and muslims from religious exercise, support a constitutional amendment to create a right to bodily integrity. I'll gladly support it too because then I can strip your children from you if you feed them beef or allow them to become overweight.

what, you thought that wouldn't count because the negative effects take time? not having the freedom to subject your children to potentially negative outcomes means not having freedom to raise children.

>yes because you do not have the right to decide which religious practices are conscionable or not. if you dont like it, move to a country that forbids free exercise

The US forbids female genital cutting since 1997. Religion is not an excuse.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/116

>(c) In applying subsection (b)(1), no account shall be taken of the effect on the person on whom the operation is to be performed of any belief on the part of that person, or any other person, that the operation is required as a matter of custom or ritual.

>be american
>get cut

Attached: 1416868946579.png (330x319, 330K)

>homosexual marriage would be anti-christian. How could it not be?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

who cares what jews think?

a ban in female circumcision is anti zulu

Banning them doing to children should be illegal once they hit the age of majority they can stick their jew dick in a blender for all I care.

I love how you're making bizarre and strained analogies while ignoring the elephant in the room--the fact that it's absolutely illegal to cut your daughter's genitals in the US.

And the extent of tissue removal isn't the issue--even the most minor forms of female circumcision are illegal.

That's not a problem, since Jews don't belong in Christian countries, nor other people's homelands.

One stops functionality and one doesn't. I also don't think fgm is a integral part of any religion (more of a geographical practice) but I could be wrong. My point of it going back thousands of years is that you aren't going to be adding other body parts.

>One stops functionality and one doesn't
correct
mgm reduces functionality

fgm doesn't at all

I'd fuck that fat Jew boygirll

i dont agree that you need to consent to everything. parents should be allowed to make decisions for their children, including their faith. children can reject it as adults, but the same logic that bans circumcision allows the govt to seize your children for reasons you wouldn't approve of.

right to life

U.S. law is not nuanced. certain types of female circumcision should be legal and the religious rights of muslims have been infringed in this regard

>One stops functionality and one doesn't.
False. Muslim countries have been doing it for centuries and yet they're still having kids. The largest Muslim country in the world Indonesia practices it and they have kids like rabbits.

Kek. Wamyn dont need an orgasm the post

"Functionality" isn't the issue here. All forms of FGM are illegal, even forms that don't remove tissue. Functionality is also a completely separate issue from "freedom of religion".

The fact that male circumcision destroys the functions of the foreskin is indeed a MAJOR reason for its place in Judaism, according to the Jewish sage Maimonides.

cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/

> I also don't think fgm is a integral part of any religion (more of a geographical practice) but I could be wrong.

You are.

thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece

>“It is a religious practice for us. But the way it has been portrayed is extremely nasty. I am a Muslim and I follow Shariat, and I feel there is nothing wrong with the practice of female circumcision,” said a 35-year-old Dubai-based businesswoman who was cut at the age of seven-and-a-half.

letting women vote is antichristian, how could it not be?

>Nah tho guys child abuse is illegal if my religion said "beat the fuck out of your kids when they are 3 years old until they die" and I did it I'd still be prosecuted.

Because they would be dead. I think you could make the argument that spanking etc. shouldn't be bannable for that reason and people still want to do that. Parents should have final say about things like this.

>Polygamy is illegal
That's a rather silly law in my opinion too. People will live together if they want to. If there were feminist liberals behind polygamy it would have already been overturned by the supreme court.

>Wamyn dont need an orgasm
prove that they NEED to orgasm via clitoral stimulation in order to conceive

hell, just prove that it significantly increases the chance of it

>certain types of female circumcision should be legal

Why only certain types? "functionality"?

Do you know anything at all about the functions of the male foreskin?

FGM reduces pleasure which is the same thing that circumcision does.

okay, but in exchange your kids are banned from eating anything unhealthy, as deemed by the state, until they're adults. fair deal?

you're the one comparing circumcision to murder you filthy mutt. we all know why you make exceptions here. you hate jews. if this were about any other issue where parents allow their children or force their children to do things that you don't approve of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

you do not seem to understand that the very same principle that allows you to decide how I raise my children allows me to decide how to raise your children

>a women telling men what they can or can't do with their own body
The irony is fucking astounding.

Her last name is Gold

And Jews deny the money-loving stereotype lmao

So does FGM.

>It's old so it's good.

Fuckoff, that is no defense at all. There are a lot of things which are ancient practices and traditions which are completely illegal even though various Gods in various books say it's cool.

>cause you do not have the right to decide which religious practices are conscionable or not. if you dont like it, move to a country that forbids free exercise.

So as long as your religious book says so, you are allowed to mutilate your children and nobody can do anything about it or else you're being oppressed?

>there is no right to bodily integrity.

Oh okay, so you're a total jackass.

You can't the female orgasm is redundant. I'm also pretty certain FGM gained popularity throughout the middle East and Sahara because Muslim women couldn't keep their finger off their clit and with all that sand it would get cut up and innfected.literally the same reason why circumcision is also practiced in the same region.

If you think men with circumcised penises can neither enjoy sex nor be naturally lubricated, then you are either a delusional European or the typical stormfaggot that has infested Sup Forums for time immemorial.

You clearly know deep down your "argument" is bogus so you have to rely on baseless accusations and nonsense.

This is about parents forcibly subjecting their children to actual bodily harm or in the case of "milder" types of FGM, battery at least. You have to make things vague with lines like "how to raise one's kids" to obscure what the topic is actually about because your position is clearly wrong and indefensible.

The last two quotes in my post were from and I failed to tag in the post.

Male foreskin is a multimillion dollar shekelstein industry. I feel sorry for worst korea they fell for the American new hard

Oh okay not killing the children but still beating the fuck out of them is protected?

You're a fucking idiot user.. it's not.

You can't defend one law by
>it's the law and it has precedence
Then refute the next because
>I believe that one is silly

Either the law means something or it doesn't. Let's examine the two arguments. Argument 1:
>Religious expression should be limited to not restrict other freedoms of citizens, including inflicting harm on them
Argument 2:
>Religious expression should encompass absolutely everything a person does as long as it a) doesn't kill another person and b) the person claims religious expression

In argument 1, society exists and we keep stupid dumb niggers like you from mutilating their children or beating them because some sky ghost told them to in an ancient book

In argument 2, we have literal anarchy where you can do absolutely anything to anyone under the guise of religious expression

>Why did you fuck that woman up with a knife without killing her in a church yesterday?
>Well because Paul says women should be quiet in church and she spoke so I'm just following my religion
>Oh okay user go on home.

redouble the attack.

You don't like money?

How exactly is it 'revolting' to compare it to the female equivalent ?

This too lol
Fuck off bitch, stop mutilating people...
How hard is that of a concept, not children, not adults... Just stop mutilating people.

>i dont agree that you need to consent to everything
that's the most basic human right you have

again, no right to bodily integrity. all your whining is pointless. you would have a point if that was a secular right, but it's not.

freedom of religion stops where other secular freedoms begin. want to stop male circumcision? pass an amendment

Your right. Only that jews should be completely sterilized at the same time.

Although there are many exceptions, even many women who were cut severely still report enjoying sex.

>The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women. No significant differences were observed between the two groups in lubrication and pain.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975

>"Functionality" isn't the issue here. All forms of FGM are illegal, even forms that don't remove tissue.

That seems like a legal overreach then, if you accept that fgm is part of a religion. I would prefer the government not reach into family matters when possible but government Jews like to stick their fingers into everything. I don't think jewing them back is the answer

>okay, but in exchange your kids are banned from eating anything unhealthy, as deemed by the state, until they're adults. fair deal?

>giving your kid chocolate = mutilating your kids cock

I thought they trained you better in the JIDF

Jews arent people and are to be killed at the first opportunity.

beef is terrible for your health. forcing children to eat beef is child abuse. see how this works?

because it's okay to disfigure boys, silly.

Jews are people too, not the Kids fault..

Jews arent people. Jews ahve no rights in any lands. Jews are to be killed.

SEE HOW THIS WORKS YOU FILTHY FUCKING SUBVERSIVE?

Cutting your daughter's clitoral hood is wrong. Cutting your daughter's clitoral hood is child abuse.

See how this works?

>again, no right to bodily integrity.

Yeah, according to you, because you need to justify some retarded shit that you believe God wants.

We do not need an amendment to stop circumcision at all. If religion could act as a cover-all excuse for doing damage to other human beings, all sorts of things would be legal which currently are not.

It does not matter if it is a very old practice, we don't just allow ANYTHING because it's in an old book, retard.

I always read steele as stealy

Attached: Mr. Stealy.jpg (1916x1076, 151K)

Mutilating children is fucked up, if they were slashing their faces would that be ok? Why is dick or clit any better.
Equal protection has to include assault which is what circumcision is.

Considering that genital mutilation won't kill you but bad dietary habits and obesity will, frankly you should be much more concerned about dietary restrictions than circumcision.

of course you weren't because you have no internal logic and the only reason stormfaggots like you make these threads every fucking day is because you hate jews. fuck off back your nazi forum you retarded larper

>freedom of religion stops where other secular freedoms begin. want to stop male circumcision? pass an amendment

It's already technically illegal under the 14th Amendment.

Equal protection. Girls are protected from all forms of ritual genital cutting. Boys are entitled to equal protection under the 14th Amendment. Ergo MGM is already illegal; the law isn't being enforced.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073110516654120?journalCode=lmec

>Being forced not to cut off parts of my childrens genitals means I have NO rights as a parent

What the fuck is it with your constant hyperbole with this? Can't you just stop bullshitting for a moment?

There is 100% a right to bodily integrity, where are you getting your information? All of the rights enumerated in the Constitution are about autonomy from authority. Precedence in almost every law ever judged by a court in state and federal legislature is about autonomy and bodily integrity. You're *trying* to say there's no law against circumcision - which is correct. But instead you're saying "I'm a fucking idiot who know nothing about the law but likes to pretend to because it makes me feel smart even though I'm entirely wrong"

I hate being cut
I hate this country
I'd rather be in german getting robbed by nigs everyday than live here.
>infant boys are tortured and mutilated at birth
>we literally worship the ground jews walk on
>can't collect rainwater
>can't do controlled brush burnings
>public school system treats you like scum
>some of the highest wealth inequality in the world
>infrastructure like the third world
>3rd world shitholers in every block
>all ads and phone lines have a spanish option
>20 trillon in debt from supporting spics and niggers
It goes on and on...

>Considering that genital mutilation won't kill you

nationalpost.com/health/ontario-newborn-bleeds-to-death-after-family-doctor-persuades-parents-to-get-him-circumcised

If the Bible or Torah said to slash your childrens faces on their 8th day, then yes, we would be having the exact same argument with these fucks, except it would be about their right to slash their kids faces.

Christians are honorary kikes and will get the oven

It can kill you if they mess it up and it can also lead to them chopping the entire dick off if they mess up. It's happened before. And risk of death or being dickless for a pointless jew surgery (which apparently is in some cases mandated even if the parents don't want to do it) is retarded.

No, he can't, because his position is beyond ludicrous.

>You can't cut your kid's genitals? The logical conclusion is you can't give them a chocolate bar either!!!!!

It's an obviously fallacious slippery slope argument.