YES BRITAIN

YES BRITAIN

Attached: 8CB89644-3904-4E14-9315-A1202247D6EC.jpg (1242x944, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southbendreplicas.com/reproductions/pricing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bongs are making a run at Swedes for all world supercucks. I would hate to be the judge of that competition

Was that poster tracked down and arrested for hate speech?

The absolute state of the UK

Picking up a rock from the ground is a better weapon than a butter knife.

Attached: hmmm.png (420x420, 9K)

>a butter knife will kill as surely as a bayonet

Attached: uk.jpg (800x532, 90K)

that look on his face. where did it all go wrong.

What’s sad is not even Trudeau can compete with this magnitude of cuckery. Truly a loser in all regards.

>where did it all go wrong
Dunkirk, May 1940

Attached: what_happened_to_our_country.jpg (1262x2876, 684K)

Which one of you fuckers has the butter knife.

Attached: 263lrd.jpg (500x889, 78K)

What happened to the Brits?

>peace comes
>everyone becomes lazy and degenerate

Wartime is truly the best time

Pens can be used to kill people. Ban all pens! Fucking bongs. You all seriously need to take your country back. Fucking pathetic.

yea UK is fucking shit, I can't believe my retarded sister moved there and actually bought real estate. She's so stupid, and would never listen to me about muslims. Best thing that could happen is she dies in nuclear hellfire before she gives birth to any children who will be raped by muslims.

>What’s sad is not even Trudeau can compete with this magnitude of cuckery.
Oh I wouldn't be so quick to say that.

But if he's the loser then he's won.

It depends where she moved to. The Muslim problem is limited to a handful of areas where they segregate themselves from the rest of the country.

J.T.s planning his next move as we speak I’m sure

I bet it made the news.

He's assembled his crew

Attached: captain_cuck_and_the_super_queeros.jpg (2048x1365, 1.76M)

If the person's using enough force to shove a butter knife through a person's chest they could kill using any sort of instrument around them.

Liverpool

I told you all about this years ago. I must admit not even I truly realized the level of faggot that he actually was.

Attached: vote.jpg (800x449, 109K)

Attached: 1503179305645.jpg (615x760, 130K)

i bet their superiors plant these over the weekends in the park and then send out the lot for the sweep.
ptrepares them for dealing with the rape gangs

that can't be real. has to be a shop. cmon.

Attached: 1520636250564.jpg (595x1274, 224K)

If someone is strong enough to stab you to death with a butter knife, they probably could have just killed you with their bare hands

you blithering idiot.
it is not a butter knife, it is a 'butter knife'
see?! joke is on you, faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 18425064_1819486901712186_1839430311803540223_n.jpg (534x483, 18K)

What's the problem here someone explain it to a brainlet like me

Liverpool is pretty fucking white mate. Worst you have there is Irish people.

there is no problem ahmed, everything is halal here

Attached: 1520963308940.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Here's a picture to troll them with

Attached: lost and found.jpg (1075x605, 93K)

Your island is tiny, Liverpool is 3 hours away from London. Also remember Manchester?
It will only get worse and the Muslims will spread out.

Oi mate! Bin that whiteness!

Get your fucking shit together Britain. Orwell's works are a warning, not a manual. In homogeneous countries like Poland you walk into a store, buy a black powder firearm, a cannon and a machete, no questions asked in all cases and still have less crime than western shitholes do.

Attached: ogniem i mieczem.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Lo and behold, britfags, my shittiest weapons. The absolute worst trash I own because I threw away anything that was worse when I started buying real guns. An MTech combat knife, an MT crossbow, a literal slingshot, a stick with a bunch of nails in it (clipped off, filed to points) and a Polish flaregun with a 410 sub-caliber device inside. Everything but the flare gun, I've had since I was a child, and everything here, I keep solely for nostalgia.

And with this bullshit, not even using my real hardware, I could take down one of your entire police precincts on my own. That is how cucked your nation is.

Attached: butterknives.png (739x516, 859K)

They have to control the British population like that because their leaders are sell-outs to foreign interests, like Soros and Marxism.

Bin it,

Attached: Londonistanis04.jpg (615x439, 54K)

Our government sells out to either the EU and its Marxist values or to Israel and its rampant Zionism every 8 years, dependent on which one of the two parties wins. I can still legally buy a literal cannon as long as its powered by black powder and keep it loaded on my Soviet flat's balcony. Pic related is being auctioned right now on a Polish e-bay .

Attached: jebana kurwa armata.jpg (2560x1413, 352K)

BIN THAT BUTTER

fucking 1984.
> this 'butter knife'. . .

Honest question... how do you Bongs cut things? I find my pocket knife comes in handy occasionally.
What if you actually need to buy a steak knife, or worse, a set of steak knives? Are you allowed to own a tire iron? A hammer? A screw driver?

Attached: IMG_3628.jpg (640x465, 91K)

can we get an image of UK troops with fixed butter knives?

I literally use my bowie knife as my sole utensil. its always on me, and when you learn how you never need a fork again.

The problem is that stabbings are really, really common, about 90% of them are carried out by Pakistanis and blacks. Most of these things found are being carried on a person without justification as to why they're carrying them.

Old

Attached: Why+the+would+i+want+to+go+to+iran+_e6930144feeca1640209431069a23fa0.jpg (600x340, 42K)

>a butter knife will kill as surely as a bayonet
Where the fuck did it all go so wrong?

Ooooh. Ok. So... you banned knives and the stabbing rate went up? Brilliant.

But thanks for the explanation. Makes a tiny bit more sense now.

We can buy cannons too, there is a company in Indiana making some that I know of.

southbendreplicas.com/reproductions/pricing/

...so the nanny state thinks they will just throw them in the bin...because a fucking verse from the koran is printed as a public service slogan?
you guys are fucked.
do ordinary white people actually believe this shit, or do they shake their heads and laugh at this cuckery?

Yep, we've always been able to buy cannons. Any American with a couple grand to spare could, if we felt like it, buy a full sized cannon, fill it with black powder and enough ball bearings to put the 'rape' back in 'grapeshot', and take it out for a test shot. If we feel like it.

You don't even have to have a clean criminal record, felons can buy cannons.

Most people understand that it's ridiculous. Stabbings are getting more and more common by Pakis and nigs though. I've known three people get stabbed by Pakistanis, and a machete attack was carried out on my workplace a few months back.

The real problem is that the police are afraid of being criticized as racists, so they treat all people the same and have these ludicrous rules in place to somehow try to stop knife crime. It's the same with acid attacks, they don't want to mention the statistics that all of them are committed by blacks and pakis.

Just cuck my nation up senpai.

so is carrying a knife legal or not?
a friend of mine tells me that it is in fact perfectly legal, but the public service effort is in hopes to convince the population that it is a crime - whats the law?
of course, if was in the position of a British citizen, I would carry all the time, knowing the stats are what they are.

Trudeau was born from cuckery. He is the embodiment of it.

Attached: fidel castro.jpg (306x423, 26K)

So when are you poms going to ban those dangerous assault spoons? I lost my breakfast to one just this morning.

You can carry a Swiss army knife, that's about it. The blade has to be three inches or less.

As I understand it, the laws are ridiculously draconian. You can only carry a folding, non-locking knife with a blade of three inches or less. Having anything more on your person is illegal, unless you have a valid reason for it; ie, you're a chef carrying his chef's knife to work, or a reenactor taking a Rondel dagger to a HEMA event where other LARPers are going to have a LARP.

Any of the pocket knives you or I are probably used to carrying without thought are ludicrously illegal in the UK.

either its the "halal" checkout line or the nigger at the til is allergic to bottled alcohol because hes a muslim nigger.

do you know when that was made law?
was it recent?

Attached: whywouldpeoplelookforanyweaponavailable.jpg (195x259, 15K)

These areas must be quarantined

it's the same thing here as well though no one is going to bother searching you unless you're brandishing a dagger around

It's been that way for some time. You can carry larger blades provided you have a reason though, ie. for work.

so everyone well understands it's the niggers and pakis, but everyone it too afraid to say anything for fear of being called a racist?

Christ the worldplay on this, pretty gud bantz Irwin.

Attached: 1516353137757.jpg (596x628, 46K)

Yes. Anybody in a government provided position is petrified as being labeled as a racist.

if only the bobbies were as adept at finding the hundreds of immigrants raping thousands of english children

ahh fuck me, i forgot they aren't even looking for them

They are them. Most London police are brown.

damn. do you think UK is too far gone, or is there possibility to make things right again?

British cops are all soy-bois. Puny arms, no definition. Short, stunted growth. Can't fight worth a shit. Do they just blow their whistles for the SAS to bail them out when shit gets real?

Witness the strength of the Anglo, able to turn a mere butter knife into a fatal weapon........nuke us plz

History Channel just told us how Dan'l Boone defeated the King's Shawnee mercenaries by making gunpowder out of batshit, sulfur, and charcoal.

Pic of batshit crazy Liz Warren.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-191027.jpg (2048x1451, 1.34M)

What if I have a pocket knife license?

you know whats interesting, ive been seeing loads of ogniem i mieczem meme pics on pol the past 6 months, im thinking polish side of the internet is spreading its juicy memes

Attached: polishwomen.jpg (390x361, 36K)

I'm sure he's on some MI6 watchlist because of that.

Muslims refuse to interact with bottled alcohol or packaged pork products. They expect the same pay despite the inconvenience of having an employee that can do literally less than a non-Muslim.