Who wins?

Who wins?

Archer beats Gil, Gil beats Lancelot.

>Ememeya vs Kekacock
Both are shitty jobbers. TRISTAN is BEYOND SOLOMON LEVEL

>Grail buffed Trismeme lost to Hassan

Well, Gil vs Lancelot ended in a draw with both Servants retreating, so it's hard to say.

>Gil beats Lancelot
Did you even watch Fate Zero?

Have you read the LN?

Archer cause hes MC and nothing else matters in Nasuverse.

the outcome is no different than in the anime

>Grail buff
>canon personality reverse
>normal person = wants to live
>reversed person = wants to die
>normal person wants to try best
>reversed must go weakest
>TRISTAN canon so strong that grail NERFED him & still beyond solomon level
WEW
E
W

Nice try Kekacock sucker

Archer beats Gil because UBW is a hard-counter to GoB.

Can Lancelot possess copies of NPs?

Only if Gil doesn't use Ea or Enkidu

Yes

>autism battle
No one wins. Sup Forums loses.

>Only if Gil doesn't go against his own character and do something he would never do to a Faker
yea i guess

>shadows are worth more than Fakers
>a mud arm is worth more than Fakers

The Holy Grail War isn't fair at all, there are some heroic spirits way too strong.

Serious Archer is probably the best servant to have by your side, he has the same firepower as Gilgamesh without Ea AND unlike Shirou, he is also a pretty good fighter.

But we never got to see it since Archer wasn't interested in the war on any of the 3 routes, once he gets serious he should summon UBW right away and spam infinite weapons at the enemy like Gilgamesh.

Serious Archer WITHOUT UBW killed Heracles 5 times in Fate route, and had a good fight against Lancer in UBW route.

What I say is, Lancelot is supremely screwed since Archer has no limit to the weapons he's shooting, he'll shoot like 3500 at the same time and obliterate him.

Without UBW he still has a chance considering he could go 1 vs 1 against Heracles and take some lives.

Ask Hiroyama

We've been losing for a long time now

Lancelot is counter to UBW/GoB and better at melee than saber under kerry

in melee saber is enough to trounce EMIYA even with shirou's low stats

>he has the same firepower as Gilgamesh without Ea
but thats stated to be wrong

GoB>UBW in everything except a fight between the two

>good fight
if you mean getting beaten around the place by the most nerfed servant imaginable yes

Yep

lolno

i dont understand this meme of telling people to read the source material even if it got a good anime adaption. if the anime adaption is bad/mediocre then fair enough, but everyone says the F/Z adaption was great so i dont get it in this case.

>Lancelot is counter to UBW/GoB and better at melee than saber under kerry
The LN clearly says that he cannot handle more than 32 NPs

you mean the perspective thinks that, but by that same logic he couldn't have survived the initial onslaught either

not to mention that he is stated to be a counter by word of god

It's word of god who states that not a "perspective"

Archer, Lancelot's top dodging is something like 30 weapons or so and Kariya already starts to croak. Archer can spam thousands without bother, sure they're not as strong as GoB's but they're still thousands and more than enough to beat Lancelot. He can even use the spam to hold him back for a couple seconds, charge Caladbolg and then BTFO lancelot.

And even then Archer has retarded swordsmanship skills a Berserker can't oppose just like Heracles who is stronger than Lancelot couldn't, things like Crane wings are impossible even Saber Alter who was more defense and way more intelligence fell to a shitty version made by dying Shirou.

It doesn't take a genius to realize Lancelot stands no chance at all.

>Berserker can't oppose
lancelot has EaM, he retains his skills as a berzerker

hes also far more skilled than saber

>Archer can spam thousands without bother
That never happened.

Still lost to a weaker version of her, meanwhile Shirou beat Alter albeit she regenerated after that. And again, it's just a matter of killing him with the spam or fooling him with the spam and killing him with broken phantasms.

Lancelot has no chance unless he appears when Archer's sleeping or Nasu makes up some retarded plot armor for him like he did with Shirou and Saber in Hollow Ataraxia.

What part of unlimited is hard for you to get?Shirou was blocking every single one of Gil's swords in the novel even while they were fighting melee.

Why are fanboys so stupid, just accept Lancelot has nothing to do here.

Hrunting. Why would Archer need anything else?

>weaker version of her
what makes saber alter strong is her infinite mana from sakura/the grail- the exact opposite scenario lancelot has, not her actual abilities or stats

under kerry her stats are BAA
as alter its AAD

sure, she gets a rank in Str- but she loses two in agility

>gets KOO'd

If you haven't personally interviewed the author with all your questions you're basically a filthy secondary.

Agility is useless because of the fuckload of mana she has since Saber uses Mana Burst to power herself up.

Strenght, Endurance, Agility are all useless stats compared to Mana when it comes to Saber, with unlimited Mana she can do whatever the fuck she wants

>gets KOO'd
What? Saber needed a command seal just to reach Archer when he was firing Hrunting, every other scenario was her getting wrecked.

Oh boy, it's just like I'm on /fgog/!

You know, I'm not a fan of the "Lancelot is immune to ranged weapons" argument, but would it kill you to remember that he can grab thrown weapons in mid air and by doing so gain ownership of it?

Saber couldn't deal with Hrunting because all she can do is knock it off course for a few seconds, Lancelot can disable Hrunting completely on it's first pass.

I don't see why Archer couldn't just detonate it as a broken phantasm.
Really, the fact that all his NPs are disposable in that way kind of scuppers Lancelot's chances.

But then you can't deflect any criticisms of your beloved VN/LN by calling people secondaries.

If Lancelot's master would be a top tier with no after effect to the Berserker rage, how would he do against Gil?

>Unironically responding to two hour old posts

The act of firing it as an arrow IS Hrunting being used as a Broken phantasm. Broken phantasms does not automatically equals big boom, it just makes it better at what it usually does.

Nah it's not hard to say. LN clearly said Lancelot wouldn't have been able to handle Gil's last volley, but Tokiomi was too much of a coward to let him go on.

Odd, considering that the requirement of BP is that original NP is destroyed.
Maybe just Caladbolg II would be the thing to use, but there's probably other options.

Lancelot greatest handicap is his master, Kariya, who dies agonizing death way before Archer finishes with Lancelot.

Hrunting did get destroyed after hitting it's target, it's just that just because it's used as a broken phantasm doesn't necessarily mean it explodes in a nuclear fireball. That only happens if the original NP involves an energy release of some kind.

>Hrunting did get destroyed after hitting it's target
So this is the part that was confusing me. If the BP is destroyed on impact (even if it doesn't explode), is it feasible for Lancelot to take control of it? Not just for Hrunting, but for BPs in general.

And on that subject, since Archer's copies are only temporary, would Lancelot be able to maintain them even assuming he gains control over them?

And yet Shirou beats Gil, situational shit always happens that turns power levels on their heads. So Lancelot may have won.

Well, if he grabs it, he owns it, completely. Presumably that includes stopping it from breaking apart, and keeping it manifested as long as he has the mana to spare. I mean he did assume complete control of that F-14 just by standing on it.

Even if he can't stop it from breaking apart, he'd still nullify Hrunting's main ability, so Archer might as well be shooting him with regular arrows for all the good it does.

he could probably get one use out of it if he caught it mid-air

Then the question is can he grab it in the first place. It's safe to assume that Archers's shot projectiles are significantly faster than Gil's NP's and his own in UBW.

So would Caladbolg II not work? I'd have thought it detonating would be faster than Lancelot being able to control and disable it.

Debating Nasuverse power levels is the epitome of a brainlet who doesn't get Nasu's writing in the slightest.
Of course there's a huge overlap between those people and /vg/ crossboarders who come here to spread their shitty memes.

That's funny, because it's also word of god that says that Diarmud can use Lancelot to deal with Gilgamesh in his hypothetical Lancer winning strat.

Anyone beats Gil because and only because of Gil's arrogance. If Gil had fought at full strength at the start, no one can win against him (because Nasu can't stop sucking his golden dick).

That's because UBW can keep up, and even surpass, GoB in terms of projectile count. Lancelot doesn't have something like that, his acrobatics have a limit and according to Word of God that limit is around 32 projectiles.

Well, Herc was able to deflect Caladbolg II in UBW, so it's possible to grab it if you're quick enough I think.

Deflecting a projectile at an angle involves an entirely different magnitude of force than instantly stopping it dead in its tracks.

Even if Lancelot had the strength for that he doesn't have magical gauntlets that mess with the laws of friction.

You say that, but that's kind of exactly what he does.

They start fighting, get distracted by pretty girl, go pick up chicks and talk about how they wished they'd boned Kin Arthur.

More seriously, Archer gets fucked.

Looks like EMIYAtards and Giltards are at it again. They just don't learn their lesson.

It's canon that Lancelot would win.

>Shirou as a normal human loses to Install Lancelot
ok

>Kuro with Archer install couldn't even hurt install Lancelot until Miyu saved her ass
Really made me think.

>Kuro with Archer install
Retard
>Kuro and Archer are the same
Retard

I'd give it a 80% Lancelot win, 20% EMIYA win. No encounter is absolute in Type-Moon, and EMIYA could pull a rabbit out of his hat, but making up for the gap of skill and power between them would be unlikely.

AUTISM OF GIL FAG FOR EVERY FATE THREAD

>Even Shirou himself knows that he can't do shit against Lancelot
Why is this a question again?

Because Shirou is much weaker than Archer.

In that particular instance Shirou is Archer you retard.

True. Tristan is best.

I am somehat in agreement with you, but literal fanfic is not the best way to prove your point.