Do you wear seatbelts?

Do you wear seatbelts?

Only leftie soy boys wear seat belts.

The same kind of people who want to seat belt laws are the same ones who want gun control laws.

Don't be a lefty soy cuck and wear a seat belt.

Attached: ae86.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=pHD4vMjnDdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can not wearing a seatbelt be against the law? You aren't infringing on anyone else, it should be voluntary just like any other optional safety measures. No one makes you use the handrail when walking up and down the stairs, for example. No one has ever received a fine for looking at the sun without eye protection.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>riding in a car
>ever
desu if you aren't exclusively traveling by motorcycle you are a faggot

In America it doesn’t make sense but in countries where the government covers healthcare it does, less injuries=less $$

>Do you wear seatbelts?
I always wear my seat belt, but only because I have to be ready to do a sick ramp without warning.
>also in case Eurobeat Intensifies

Attached: Eurobeat.png (1561x698, 258K)

Insurance.

But this thread is dumb, like Liberals drinking water without a filter. If people think not wearing a seatbelt is good for whatever reason, they can do whatever and let me know.

this, OP just got lit da fuck up

i wear it because (((they))) keep fining me for not wearing it and i don't want to give them more money to screw me over with

if you believe this you deserve to die

As a police officer who has been to countless traffic crashes...guess what saved most people...their seatbelt.

Also safest place to sit is behind the driver because he will always subconsciously swerve the vehicle to protect himself and as he is in front of you he wears all the shattered glass.

>win

i can afford an electric bicycle.

In a loss of control situation you have trouble staying in your seat under lateral g load, making it harder to control your vehicle and therefore a threat to others around you

In a crash, you become a hazard to the other occupants of the vehicle

You will be more severely injured in a crash, increasing your cost to society

t. race car driver

I would've been out about $600 this year if I hadn't been wearing my seatbelt.

Don't you get tickets for not wearing seatbelts down in hillbilly country where you live?

Seatbelts: the canvas jew

/o/ here. Wear a seatbelt.

Attached: 1514684941125.jpg (540x282, 15K)

TOKYO DRIFT!

I always wear a seat-belt; it's saved my life in the past, for real. That being said, I'm not opposed with those too dumb to wear them being removed from the gene pool and don't desire a nanny state law about them.

No I don't, but I'll admit that's not a wise decision. Just like the time I wanted to see if my car really could go 140mph. Yeah, it could, but a suicidal deer would've ended my experiment real quick. Then I wouldn't be here to comment on a useless post.

yes
and it saved my life once, when the car I was in ended on its roof
don't think it should be mandatory, though
all in all, I truly believe in natural selection

You're already a brainlet, but when you get into an accident you'll become a double brainlet.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Attached: LeaderOfTheFreeWorld.jpg (763x553, 60K)

>guilt by association
kys

It's against the law on Denmark, although that does make sense, as we have free healthcare, so injuring yourself would cost the society money.

traffic cop here, I've cleaned enough idiots like you who turned themselves into paste off the streets to know seatbelts save lives
stop making us clean up your messes

insurance rates, cleanup jobs, coroner detail, psychological trauma of bystanders and family members seeing your corpse smeared across asphalt like a wet red turd

10/10 shitpost OP. Congratulations.

I wear a 4 point harness everywhere I drive

Attached: 1502602889458.gif (255x212, 1.98M)

Don't want to pay for your faggot kids if you die. Buckle-up.

I wear a seat belt because I don't want a ticket and I believe they do save lives. I'll do as I see fit, and not listen to you. sorry.

This has got to be from the same fags that decided they would shill cigarettes on Sup Forums to kill the ebil nazis.

Attached: 1503985256288.jpg (551x591, 36K)

NASCAR and F1 drivers wear seatbelts and harnesses. Any automotive engineer would always advise you to wear a seatbelt.

If you’re driving seriously - 4-wheeling or off-roading or dragging, wear you’re seatbelt Sup Forumstards.

I make sure to strip off all my clothing when I get into the drivers seat, no matter how difficult it may be. After I get naked, I take the seatbelt and wrap it around my neck, then I wrap it around my dick and balls two times and snap the belt in place. Every time I go to stop at a stop sign or a red light, I make sure to hit my brakes hard, continuously. Sure, I get some people who flick me off or yell at me, but secretly I am cumming while fading in and out of consciousness. I had some friends comment on my seat looking stained and with some brown stains, but I laugh and tell them its burger grease and melted chocolate.

I mean I'll always wear a seatbelt because it takes 2 fucking seconds to put on but I don't think the government should have the right to take your money for doing something stupid that can only hurt yourself.

Natural selection in action.

Attached: No seatbelts and no brains.webm (840x472, 2.9M)

huh. im a nazi and I smoke. Unrelated though. Been smoking for fifteen years now.

>that cross at the end
pure kino

>all that yellow stuff on the windshield after
piss?

This is the most lame Shareblue thread I've ever seen.

I'm not going to comment on the legality of it, but what possible reason could you have to NOT wear a seatbelt? It takes half a second and drastically increases your odds of survival in the case of a collision.

Muddy water or something I guess, doesn't have the right viscosity for urine

Go to the Dominican Republic and drive their road without a seatbelt. I hope you come out alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHD4vMjnDdo

>seat belt
>cheapest life insurance
>comes with your car
>already paid

Attached: 1480946371086.jpg (534x612, 57K)

this puts the /o/ in Sup Forums

>eurobeat intensifies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Drive-Thru bar
i-i-its beautiful

Attached: CSIBcmoWUAAxdCt.jpg (600x600, 29K)

jews. jews = insurance companies. they bribe/blackmail congressmen to pass laws in (((their))) best interest and that is why we have a plethora of laws that do not involve a victim

Nice try.

I wear a seat belt because I believe in the laws of physics.

I don't support mandatory seat belt laws because fuck the people who don't.

Yeah, ever since I was in a 60 mph head on accident without one, I wear one. I can adjust to the inertia in the moment (it's kinda weird, my reflexes go absolutely beyond batshit in life or death situations), but redundancy isn't bad.

hi shill

all white people wear seat belts.

I can’t believe that we have to resort to this to show what kind of infiltration we have had over the past 2 years. The Dildo retards are light years less harmful than this batch of morons from The Left.

Attached: 61591F32-39CC-47F9-B9E1-2E59A749AA09.jpg (475x633, 47K)

My god it's fucking amazing. How're the gun laws?

the bobblehead car sped up near the end instead of slowing down.

Sage goes in all fields. Fuck off

>suicidal opinion targeted at white youths
>1 post by this ID

Gee, I wonder who could be behind (((this post))).

Attached: 1521093835529.jpg (800x533, 30K)

shit

NICE TRY, SAMUEL GOLDBERGSTEIN

Attached: 73e4d4585e60c54cce50bf93ce5e50191c25ed6d_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Fuck off jidf

The real question is how did (((they))) get away with making it illegal to not have insurance? It's a scam and people have 0 bargaining power. If insurance is statutory mandated, the companies NEED to be extremely regulated.

Underrated

Seat belts are comfy. Now compulsory car insurance...

Even with all those safety features that are now mandatory on cars, they still kill 100 times more than guns throughout the world.
Those safety features are here to try to cut down the carnage a little.
Cars are inherently dangerous, and I know that first hand from a recent crash, car totalled.
Never got any injury from a gun though, despite owning dozens.
Really makes you think, doesn't it, eh?