Broward County Sheriff Deputy Waits Outside While Students Die

Why did this piece of shit get to retire with a pension? What an absolute coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbnJCg-xQls

Attached: Untitled.png (1141x715, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/15/video-shows-disgraced-deputy-outside-school-during-massacre/
ondemand.npr.org/npr-mp4/npr/nprvid/2018/03/20180315_nprvid_surv-n-1200000.mp4
archive.is/wgfs2
youtube.com/watch?v=xL8TNpSO_rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm too old for this shit

Bump

He should be hung.

this version much better
nypost.com/2018/03/15/video-shows-disgraced-deputy-outside-school-during-massacre/

He is a fucking coward. However, He didn't get a pension. He retired while still under investigation.

where is the footage of nicholas cruz with a gun and body armor?

they never show that. I'll even setting for retard Chris Mckenna running into Cruz while he load his weapon in the stairwell. Of course they wont show that either because it never happen

Attached: GI JOE.png (928x524, 366K)

He did a great job. You burgers are so courageous.

im a computer

You can bet he had no problem bullying students when they challenged his "authoritay"

>old
>fat burger

why did he even take the job?

Attached: 1507230181246.gif (460x258, 2.19M)

are there still a bunch of "hurr durr back the blue" faggots on Sup Forums? one of the main reasons I stopped browsing T_D

Who gives a duck look at all this bullshit shoved into your face and you don’t question why they won’t show the shooter, they just say the kid did everything because of some words still no proof.

Attached: DE1B02EE-B241-40F8-A77D-E2C15A7D3A8A.jpg (1217x1482, 372K)

Parkland is more like BACK THE JEW

Attached: Terry.jpg (530x422, 50K)

Nigga thought it’d be an easy job, just bossin’ around kids, mostly sit ‘round an’ wait to collect a pension. Nigga didn’t think he’d actually have to charge in and, ya know, protect people.

Cops get trained that officer safety is the most important part of their job. That's why there are so many incidents in which they are shown to be cowards

Attached: american-hokey-pokey.webm (480x720, 2.31M)

the last big stormfag shitposting spree was when this faggot murdered the guy in laying down on the floor

Attached: philip_mitchell_brailsford.png (1353x825, 1.03M)

Attached: cops3.jpg (720x704, 83K)

Someone needs to FOIA this from the school.

that cop that did that look more like some brainwashed zog goon

bump

MOTHERFUCKING KIKES! You deleted the timestamps where the video was edited! Does anyone have the full ACTUALLY RAW video? At 1:30, you can see where the video jumps? The footage jumps forward 5 seconds, but the timestamps were removed specifically from this part of the clip.

Attached: 1516322095899.png (858x725, 316K)

The video originated from AP, so I wouldn't be surprised if what you're saying is true. All other videos have retarded news anchors talking over it.

>Stop all the downloadin

Found it, share everywhere, tell everyone to DL and backup
ondemand.npr.org/npr-mp4/npr/nprvid/2018/03/20180315_nprvid_surv-n-1200000.mp4

Attached: BowardCountyTimewarp.webm (640x480, 110K)

Good find. I'll upload this to YT, Bitchute and DTube. Thanks.

GIVE UP YOUR GUNS NOW. ONLY THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE GUNS. THE POLICE WILL PROTECT YOU.

Related article:
archive.is/wgfs2

Camera systems do that, especially if they have a lot of cameras. Small jumps of a couple seconds are really common.

Long version on YouTube:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL8TNpSO_rU

Even assuming that's true, why delete the video and then reupload with timestamps removed only from that one segment?

Zero students died

That's fishy, but they'll probably have some shitty excuse about editing or some shit.

It looks like the cop opens the door, possibly for someone with their hands full of "evidence", and holds the door just long enough for someone to enter or GTFO

you filled with LIES

Attached: dan in the van.jpg (243x337, 24K)