Merkel is Losing Her Shit

> right a bout now

Attached: IMG_0105.png (640x1136, 379K)

>Islam doesn't belong to Germany.

And yet, Germany belongs to Islam.

checked
here's hoping for an early heart attack for her

germany is not some mish mash of cultures like the USA, there literally is a German culture and it literally does not include Islam

> "No. Islam does not belong to Germany," he said in an interview with the German daily Bild newspaper. "Germany has been shaped by Christianity."

oh snap

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

Merkel has been chancellor for a pretty long time. Does Germany not have term limits for it's chancellor?

why do americans come out with the most cringe posts

i can see why this strikes you as cringy on your little island calliphate

Better rename it Germainstan quickly then!

>uses 'cringe' as an adjective
yikes

>meme flag

Attached: 1517285018729.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Kinda but they keep extending them for the dictator

Attached: 1515435831461.webm (720x720, 1.96M)

go catch a rape gang bang bong

He probably got Merkels approval to say it. He is known for talking a lot and never following through.

Godspeed germany.

Only a matter of time before the wealthy Germans start emigrating

GERMANY NO

Attached: 1490075892769.png (472x690, 454K)

Roll

We've always been edgy and fond of one-liners. Don't lose your head now Lobsteeback, when Muhammad can do it for you.

Attached: IMG_3536.png (667x1000, 1.12M)

12 years is the max before the world makes another regime change

> the funk soul brother

t. Britbong desperately trying to pump out as many shitlib posts as possible to drum up some plausible deniability and prevent himself from spending life in prison for shitposting on Sup Forums

How can you claim he is wrong?
since when was Islam ever part of German culture?

FPBP

Attached: 1459376760051.jpg (1024x768, 275K)

Yes. Germans are advanced level retards.

Dont believe them. they will tell you anything to get the voters they lost to afd. most afd voters were cdu/csu voter in the past. he will talk like that but nothing will change.

>The funk soul brothers?

does the average kraut regardless of party affiliation want to see the migrants gone?

Why do muhammed's come out with the most upset responses

>TFW Brits can't handle American bants

Attached: 1520975585232.jpg (276x396, 32K)

this lol

Oh idk fucking bong...id rather consider why 100% of examples of british people being funny are people larping as transexuals. I mean for fucks sake....if one more dick is sucked by a man on your shitty island of failed conquest will you all just turn into princesses to amuse the 10% of our population that gives a fuck who your next queen is or just go out with a final poof! (Lol! Poof...thats what you queers call each other, right?) Thanks for supplying earth with so many synonyms for faggot, English. Now fuck off and let the countries that matter sort things out.

noice

Attached: 2acdcf44749ea16e25eae2c525e3fcc0.jpg (756x686, 173K)

its really hard to tell. one day i talk to some people in uni or see some discussion on normie facebook that are against uncontrolled immigration but another day i see some real leftist bullshit in uni or facebook too. i dont want to be too pesimistic but i think northern europe is lost. if there isnt a radical change in politics, ethnic german people will be in minority in 3-4 decades. i think why trump concentrates on mexican people in trying to get rid of them is because they have the most children in the us. blacks have the same birthrate as whites and they use abortion alot. i think trump really cares about white america.
fight for your rights ameribro, dont let them take away your guns. if the leftist SS comes after us one day, we will not be able to defend ourselves.

This, praise Allah

Yep but we have 200 and what ever million white people living in a contiguous state larger than nearly all of europe so you should just stop trying to identify with us as far as the niggering of your culture is concerned.

See? The only interesting conflict between tbese two posts is that one is flaming gay and the other is representative of mandatory anti-homosexuality. If I was jewish I'd already be looking to cast the next legendary british sitcom.

I think Germany is gonna need a lot of ovens soon

Big one for Merkels

Party

>this one's too far gone
>leave him

Shy and silent voters are the key in Germany. Each time Merkel and state-funded media calls AfD voters “literal Nazis”, they drive new members into the right wing.
>pic related

Attached: EBEDB8E2-5152-4F21-8198-E06597A3707F.png (502x686, 240K)