Amerilards actually believe this. I hope you realize the rest of the world is laughing at you...

Amerilards actually believe this. I hope you realize the rest of the world is laughing at you. You are on the only developed nation that has mass shootings just about every day and think that it's a fair trade off for being able to have guns on the off chance that your government becomes tyrannical.

News flash, you government has bombs, tanks, and drones. Your salt rifle will do a lot of good against that, won't it?

America is literally a parody of itself at this point.

Attached: nosweetie.jpg (480x478, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/28317/bombshell-obamas-doj-forced-deletion-500000-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some of us have no wife, children, etc. to consider when that time comes. be afraid motherfucker.

Americans actually know this, kike.

Cross the line. Please. Cross the fucking line.

No one will raise a gun in their own defense vs the government. Americans are the biggest pussies in the world

Please, please, PLEASE fucking try it.

explain this then
dailywire.com/news/28317/bombshell-obamas-doj-forced-deletion-500000-ryan-saavedra

Like the government did when it passed the NFA, and nothing happened.

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

Don't push it
Or we'll give you a war you won't believe

Attached: rambo don't push it.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

THIS. They talk a big talk but do nothing when the time comes. They've been on Sup Forums bitching for years about degeneracy in their country and yet they've done fuck all about it.

Also this. No one resisted. And I don't see anyone taking up arms over the bumpstock ban.

You're right. Gun confiscation has happened so many times before. Except it's never happened before and you're a kike demoralization shill who's brains I really ejected from your body.

Confiscate our guns bitch. Please try. Please try. Please, fucking try.

news flash: your argument is a fallicious and youre a fucking retard

also sage

Attached: F77F320B-32AC-442E-B63B-5741BB2C675B.png (872x886, 220K)

>Americans have rights
>want to keep them
Doesn't seem that fucking strange.

>bombs, tanks, and drones
All under the control of those who support the 2nd Amendment.

never forget Warlord Tom.

you know whose not laughing at us? our government. not like you fucks over in your little special ed tier union.

our government fears us. you fear your government

Attached: Screenshot 2017-11-06 at 2.png (835x644, 1.04M)

Who's Warlord Tom?

You Eurofags are literally retarded.

What happened in France a few years ago?

No. Don't sage.

Get angry.

>Amerilards actually believe this
truth is what the people believe

I think this is so cute. They think the military will fucking revolt lol. They'll send in nigger and spic troops from California to South Dakota. They'll send Alabama Rednecks to California to enforce.

Attached: 1469736815413.png (1315x890, 555K)

Nobody is laughing. The rest of us disarmed folks know that if the Americans lose their 2A then it's time to say hello to the NWO Global Government cause aint nobody got shit to say about it(cause none of us have guns)

What are you going to do? You're going to clutch your cheaply made rifle tightly, you're going to start shaking and your mouth will go dry, you're going to piss your pants and surrender but get shot anyway. Your plastic covered civvy shit isn't going to save you against the government jarheads.

Mass shootings are an anomaly.

Coming off the heels of the great depression, I think they were more concerned about being able to eat.

Then I guess it isn't a big deal for your average joe to have one then.

This is what mutts actually believe.

Attached: 1512167770427.jpg (413x479, 60K)

Attached: Power_and_Comunications_sabotage.png (1787x921, 145K)

No, bitch. I'm going to fire. And keep firing until every one of you kikes are dead. If my arms and training aren't good enough, I know there are plenty of people who will help me.

>save you against the government jarheads.
Ohhhh nooooo....

That guys conclusion is all fucking wrong. The US govt never lets anyone get CLOSE to starting a civil war. It takes out threats early. Second some militia starts talking shit, the FBI are so far up their asses..

You sound like some guy being held back from a bar fight yelling you're going to kill someone while desperately praying you're mates don't let you go.

JIDF on auto repeat

Ok Ahmed.

and how many actual combat soldiers do you know? (answer: none)

check out the demographics of the US combat arms...go ahead, I'll wait

>losing argument
>time for the shill defense!

Yes!
I know us troops are just dying to blast the shit out of their country.
With leaders like Trump that illicit endless confidence and loyalty they will gladly nuke their Aunt Betty.

You sound like a kike who I'm going to fucking murder.

I love internet toughguys

The government might be afraid if there was any implication that the people would actually rise up. The left could be literally executing people in the streets for opposing abortion, gay marriage, or mass migration from the third world and 99% of the right would say. "We should protest this, anyone who uses violence isn't a part of our movement."

The biggest proof that people have no will to resist the state is that the most common argument for guns is "muh self defence" instead of the actual reason the constitution mentions which is overthrowing the state if the need arises.

American and Russian oligarchs working together to control the entire globe is the same as the NWO, and is the logical conclusion of Duginism and Trump if he's as collaborative with Russia's regime as he appears. The 2A people are on the side of the oligarchs, just not the exact same ones as the Neo-con regime.

dont respond to this thread.
this coward wont show his flag
sage this garbage

>our government fears us

Attached: 1513168664311.jpg (236x291, 17K)

Of course this is what we actually believe

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

faggots with a meme flag shouldnt mock americans who take the oath and the bill of right seriously
you have neither honor, respect for the oath, or rights for that matter
you are the very definition of a cuckold
raising the offspring of another man... in your case millions of african and arabic rapist migrants

I love kikes who I'm going to fucking murder.

hey faggot -- who do you think flies those planes?certainly not soyboy leftists who think guns are dangerous.

and OP -- if you think you're laughing at us, imagine what conservatives think about the entirety of the cucked EU.

let us know when you need to be saved when you're overran by the whole of Africa and you realize your testosterone count is the only thing lower than your available firearms.

>News flash, you government has bombs, tanks, and drones. Your salt rifle will do a lot of good against that, won't it?

It worked in Vietnam

"Human will, instilled through leadership, is the driving force of all action in war. No degree of technological development or scientific calculation will diminish the human dimension in war. Any doctrine which attempts to reduce warfare to ratios of forces, weapons, and equipment neglects the impact of the human will on the conduct of war and is therefore inherently flawed."

-Charles Krulak, "Warfighting"

too fucking bad. cry more you victim.

I’m a Jew with an AR. Have fun ;)

You and the UK are Russia's bitch the minute we pull out.

Laugh more, nigger.

But burgers shoot each other at schools, theaters, sporting events, music concerts etc.

>you wouldn't love to drop bombs on your enemies.

they also never get close to attempting confiscation because they understand the strategic and tactical impracticality of it.

the 2A changes the calculus of ALL armed conflict vs the united states, internally and externally.

No. Don't. This is meant as a demoralization thread.

Look at it. Let it get you angry. Let it get you ready.

These fucks have sold us a lie for 70+ years. They've forced us to take more and more animals into our nations. We are their slaves. And if you don't believe me, look in your pants, goy.

The conditioning broke. We have no need, no more use for Jews or their Nigger foot soldiers.

Get very angry. Get very ready.

lmao, just lmao if you think the government is gonna use a drone or tank shells on its own citizens and that that wouldn't cause an even bigger uprising.

very strange if you're a cucked EU memeflagger that elects leaders without children.

It's going to be a hell of a lot of fun, kike.

>I hope you realize the rest of the world is laughing at you.

>The rest of the world is getting raped by muslims and their own governments

K

Attached: 28279367_1974220722827758_7792055108540482382_n.jpg (500x492, 34K)

We won vietnam faggot. we controlled the spread of communism.

You couldn't get your fat ass off your chair, much less go out and find a kike to kill.

>I am weeping. Weeping with laughter. Former red team planner for the government here. FYI these are the threads they monitor the most.

>If there /was/ a revolution in the US the rest of the world would get involved fast. And depending on the type of uprising, there is a large chance that it would not be a quick affair. It would be brutal, it would be bloody and the US Government and it could start a global scale war. Here are the top ten issues that came up in red gaming

>1. The US powergrid could be taken down by a series of "surgical strikes" with the exception of the texas grid. By surgical strikes, a few marksmen (IE US army tier Marksmen- the min requirement) hitting certain spots on the grid would fuck a lot of the military and government because they need the grid more than bubba and friends do. Additionally, while ALL government agencies have backup generators- they will be hard pressed dealing with the resultant looting and other madness that would come with power outages. This would effectively create another front for the military. It would also turn the people against the government quicker and paralyze the government's propaganda machine. Worse still- the key points of the US powergrid are public obtainable information and not only are the points too many to be effectively guarded- they are not guarded anyways. This was always the number 1 issue.

>Amerilards actually believe this.
Because we can. Federal agents have been shot for this in the past.

Nobody in America gives a fuck.

Attached: meow git on outta here.jpg (563x563, 26K)

Aussiebro is on the money

pipe down you clog wearing prick. your government would hang you from one of those 1640's windmills and charge people 5 nethercoins to throw tomatoes at you while you go around if they pleased.

Fuck off you piece of shit EU shill. You run your country how you want. We'll run ours how we want.

And the militia does keep their oaths.

>you government has bombs, tanks, and drones
Driven by we the people. Unlike you euro-cuck we do not have a conscript army that follows orders blindly.

I guess you believe GEOTUS trolling about confiscating and take care of due process later. I got news for you and some fellow Americans, that was a trap to have RINO's come out of the closet. Find out wich GOP's fell for it an proposed or passed new gun control laws and have them replaced.

this post is such a joke. I can't believe you have it pastad.

try and guess how many "nigger and spic troops" are in combat arms (ie the types that would be required to confiscate weapons) ... you wouldn't have a functioning force if you tried to combine them all into one homogeneous unit. not enough chiefs or indians.

but thanks for playing.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE others are coming to my aid and will help me.

Cross your legs and crawl towards us citizen.

Protect your family, even if it has to take a waco siege.

so then do it faggot!
Goddamn im gonna run out of rations waiting for you fucks to try something.

Don't worry, we'll hold your hand through this too...

Attached: 1478504988652.jpg (1696x2544, 1.6M)

right 4 dimension chess

Your BS claim has been debunked a gazillion times, see pic related.

Attached: muh jets drones and nukes (huge version (final)).png (996x5009, 3.93M)

Yes, that must be it. I must be very fat. Kike what's your PR?

>2. An estimated desertion rate in case of a civil war is 75% in the case of a left wing president. 50% of that would be assumed to immediately betray the president. The army would be fighting it's own. Yet another front created in this war. Additionally, there is an assumed 25-50% desertion or outright betrayal rate in three letter government agencies. Additionally there is also an assumed 5% of the 50% betrayers would stay in their job and become sabateurs. Additionally 10% of that 50% would contain key information that would be of critical danger to the US government. Of that 10%, 1% would be able to deliever that information to the US's foreign enemies. What you should get from this is that the second the US declares war on it's own- is the second it ceases to exist as the state we know it.

>3. "tbaggers" and "right-wing extremists" and "oathkeepers" which are considered untrained racists who aren't "good with a gun" often are a) veterans who now have more time to have fun at the range, sometimes more than some army units or marine units. In addition to previous military training b) often camp and do other outdoor activites, more than many in the military do as the focus has gone away from field exericisec and c) often have better equipment outside of armor and heavy weapons than the military. However c) is kind of irrelevant because many of the places these people could hide would make the kind of war the US fights with the equipment they use pointless.

How many of the shooters that you mentioned made it into and through the military ranks long enough to fly a plane capable of bombing?

over a 1/3 us the us military is black or hispanic - so I'm pretty sure they can put a few guys together. But beyond that - my point is that when you try and revolt or whatever your fantasy is - you won't be fighting "your own".. you'll be fighting soldiers from states that think you are trash.

If I have to kill you with my fucking pen knife, then I will die trying to kill you with my fucking pen knife, kike.

>4. Outside influence is a huge fucking problem. Russia has already stated they would back any texas seperation movement, and right now we already have enough problem keeping radical islam in check. The second the US has to fight in a "Civil War" is the second it becomes a proxy war between NATO and whoever wants to fuck with america. While America has amazing nuclear defence and air defence- if it comes to a civil war you have to assume that in a best cast scenario the US military is going to be operating at 75% at best. Shit would go down. Hard. And fast. And if Russia, spoiler alert one of the best militaries in the world at fighting in an urban environment, sent fucking trainers and helpers to rebels- you can reliably bet that they would also possibly deliver weapons to the rebels. So instead of fighting "Timmy TeaBagger" you are fighting "Timmy TeaBagger who is buddies with Vlad."

>5. Based Russia bro has stated the number one reason why a 'civil war' is not just the US versus the rebels. There will be looting. There will be rioting. Cities will burn. The national guard cannot fight both the rebelions and rioters in a city that would also kill off their supplies. Additionally if you don't think that the rebels will send in instigators into the cities or worse stand alone actors (A Lone Wolf on steroids. Think Timothy McVeigh but instead of one van they have a whole god damn fleet of them. A good movie example would be Bane) would be god damn mistaken. Additionally, if the US government cannot even help it's own people, why would it's own people support it's military. Worse yet, if someone emptied out prisons (There are a FUCKTON of prisoners in the us, about the size of oh- I dunno THE ENTIRE CHINESE ARMY) you would have more crime than the police could ever handle.

I think Kikes are a fucking joke. What do you think?

the mexican is going to throw stones about what the fringes of our society do while you have a government ran by organized crime?

how many kids were raped and beheaded by your cartels today, Juan?

at least your military has a degree of honor (not the compromised ones, anyway). those are the same types of people that WOULDNT turn on the citizenry that we have here.

If the government bans guns, I'll turn mine in.

I don't need them to fuck shit up. Do you have any clue how much damage you can do to a bridge with a 100 ton jack and a couple of pieces of wood? A couple of pounds of scrap iron, a tanker train, and a river? Closing a valve on a running 36" pipeline? Some wire, a rope, and an electrical substation? A steak knife and fiber substations? A pipe wrench, winter time, and fire hydrants?

The entire US is a soft target. Our infrastructure is falling apart, and if you have even the slightest clue how any of it works, you know how to cause billions in damage.

And the lion should care about the opinion of mice... why?

>6. Logistics and infrastructure in the US are crumbling and failing. Any war fought against a rebellion in the US would be a logistical nightmare even before the rebels started going full Al-Qaida and putting IEDs in the road. A fucking retired general who was contracting with us on the team said "the only thing holding together the US's interstructure is basically duct tape and the will of the department of transporation. And often enough there isn't enough ductape." Your most loyal cities to the US government, as we polled, are also the most logistically easy to cut off. NYC? SF? LA? DC? Baltimore? Most of them require crossing water to get into from certain directions. Most of them have critical air ports. Some of them have critical ocean ports. If anything happened to just TWO of the cities on the list it would create a logistical clusterfuck.

>7. Your "Johnny Reb" and "Timmy TeaBagger" states/ red states all have something most of your "oh so progressive" "Aren't we so european" "oh my god we are just like sweden" blue states are for the most part consumer states and not producer states. Urban areas don't have farms. The second shit goes down- realize a lot of those blue areas are likely to starve. In a civil war scenario we predicted that at least 10,000 people would die of starvation if the war was not finished in a year. The numbers get worse after that.

Americans have had personal firearms for well over 200 years and mass shootings for the past 30-ish years. Something changed during the 80s.
Also, meme flag - show us your true flag, Shlomo!

>we controlled the spread of communism.
Yep. We let it spread right into the good old USA.

Hey, I asked if you think Kikes are a fucking joke. Why no answer?

>8. The US has way too many choke points, and the government forces would often be on the wrong side of them. This ties into the logistical nightmare- but it also has to do with an odd phenomena. Liberals like to live near the ocean. Many of the dividers of the country, like the rocky mountains, the Mississippi River, Appalacia, The Missouri River (Fun fact: the bigggest choke point for the US Government is in Missouri) are red state areas. Sure Air travel is a thing, but a majority of the US government's needs would have to travel by ground and even still many of the major airports are outside of the city. Of course the US would use military base air fields, but if civil war did break out- which bases would be safe? Which ones would have fallen to traitors?

>9. PR Nightmare. Every rebel killed on CNN would be spun as "The US government killed X Civilians today in a strike." on RT. That is- as it was pointed out earlier- if the US media could even function in a civil war or an uprising. Your "Rebel Scum" know that the main thing that holds together the US, nay life in the US as we know it is the 24 hour news cycle and the media. The second it's gone you are going to have urban anarchy. If you are from America, can you imagine a day without TV, Newspaper or Internet? Your average urban youth can't and if you don't think that isn't going to cause rioting you must have a real high regard for how much restraint they have. Assume that in a civil war- that your ability to talk to the people is compromised. Also assume that in the case of a civil war- that rebels may know how to monitor conversations like the US does- as there are manuals online on how to do so.

>10. This one is either one or ten, depending on who is asked. The US will never nuke it's own. The Second it does they have lost the civil war and other countries come to "liberate" the US from it's own "repressive regime." Additionally, if anny general, minuteman, nuke tech, or Nuke sub captain, decided to side with the rebellion is the second the US government is SOL.

>tl;dr The second that a "civilian uprising" or "extremist group terrorist attack" turns into "Civil War" is the second the US loses. As a result you will never see a "Civil War". You will see Waco, you will see Bundy Ranch, you will see all sorts of militant group confrontations and maybe even some skirmishes, but the US government fears it's own people way the fuck too much to ever start a civil war.

We don't even protest. We post meme's on websites only we go to. All it would take is to take the CNN offices.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

The point everyone seems to miss is that more so than anything people with money and power want to keep it.
As much as we joke about how retarded they are our politicians know that doing certain things out right will fracture the country, whether via armed revolt or just the motherfucker splitting up.
Democrats and republicans work together to stay in power. And the best way to do Thant is pander with promises and at the end of the day stop short of the ever moving point of no return.

And Afghanistan and Iraq.

Also, fire is free and cheap to escalate.

:c

reading comprehension: How many are COMBAT ARMS TRAINED?

answer: less than 10% -- source: statistical and anecdotal.

also -- you must not be an actual american if you believe that there is a REAL perceived difference in states among military members? You honestly believe they're gonna convince some Californian to go attempt weapon confiscation in Alabama because 'dey raycis'?

you're a fucking idiot. the mere possession of firearms COMPLETELY changes strategic and tactical planning. you need exponentially more logistics if there is even the potential of an armed belligerent, let alone a armed countryside.

you dont see me trying to explain the intricacies of gender studies to you, eh soyboy?