Black Clover

Are you ready for some Black Bull (sic!) action today, Sup Forums?

Wonder when we get to see the Wizard King?!

Best girl today!

Really like her clothes. Lets hope the VA is good.

>Best girl
>Nopan slut

It's Kana Yuki, she has only a handful of roles but she's fine and recently worked in Fire Emblem.

Why does to wear very seductive panties? Comfy?

*she

When will we see the redhead?

She appeared on episode 4

So is it a bull or a sheep?

5 episode in and the threads is still dead af

Episode hasn't even come out yet and best girl still hasn't made her appearance
Just wait!

Looks like

Is it worth it picking this up for the girls?

yes

Yup

Did anyone else got used to Astas voice?
It doesn't irritate me as much and in last episode he sounded kinda good.

he also stopped screaming. maybe the producer had mercy with him.

dead

Where is my weekly screaming doze?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

for some reason I didn't enjoy this episode
maybe it's because I read the manga

REEADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What's that shit? Like two giant gloves stitched together?

>episode stops just before meeting the rest of the Bulls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are people hating on this?
I enjoy it quite a bit.

>All brothers and susters have pants
>Noelle has no pant
Slut.

Motherkillers don't deserve pants.

Nozel go away.

Black Clover? More like Black Filler. What the fuck do they have in their heads?

they dragged it out

Is that CGI fire?

Naruto fans and bknh fans and fairy tail fans bitching it

>Because its new big shonen
Sup Forums autism hate big shonen

Has Noelle's arc started yet?

So was the episode better today than the previous ones?

I enjoyed it.

You mean Silva family arc? Not yet.

No, the first time Noelle meets Asta.

The author isn't a western cuck like Hori is and is actually married with a beautiful wife and have a kid.

So it get shat on extra hard by his same age people.

The last 2 episodes have been pretty good.

I want to wake her up.

Is this the first large WSJ shonen where the female romance lead is a twin tailed tsundere princess?

Yes, Yami is thr best boy

No

no

This is the first twin tailed tsundere princess in a long time that I was not annoyed off. She's a good character.

>She's a good character.

Nah, she's still a shitty tsun character that won't be straight up already. The only reason she can't bully the MC like most tsunshits is because she'll break her own hand hurting him. Makes it worse is that they write Asta to be oblivious to this shit so it'll keep happening. Not a single shounen that had a female supporting lead that wasn't some dumb cutsey drone or a cunt.

Why do they sub it as Bah-ha when he's saying hu-ha?

>watching the anime other than the fight scenes
>watching the anime that isn't dubbed to avoid ear cancer

I mean his catch phrase.

Not a bad episode.

Sure my man. I'm ok enough with what I see with her since the usual just go kill the MC whenever possible. She doesn't. I'm easy to please with that.

>Yuno can raise a freaking tornado already
How are the power levels in this series?

We have a time dude and a fortune girl.

That's not Charmy

extremely generic fantasy setting, annoying as shit MC, terrible pacing in the anime, the fans are ESL retards, and lastly plain old groupthink where everyone just wants to pile on the popular thing to hate

can't wake up

dead anime

I think she has decent character development beyond her tsundere antics. And she does hurt Asta like most tsunderes, actually. At least since she started being able to control her magic.

HAHAHAHAHA

This is like the 4th episode and these niggas still haven't met this chick already? Goddamn this adaption must be ass. Why are they trying to compete with One Piece with this adaption?

4th? Try 5th. She will debut in episode fucking 7.

High, yami can cut dimensions and create small black holes.

Even Noelle's glass cannon dragon thing made an entire city tremble.

tbf, it's meme black holes. They're not doing much damage to the environment.

Imagine there are people who haven't read the manga watching this poorly paced crap

It's hard to compete with the good stuff so they compete with other trash.

There is a witch queen who can heal any wound with her magic which isn't magic and therefore can't be cancelled by Asta's sword. Then there is her daughter who can manipulate fate and change reality. Then there are two brothers who can teleport anything anywhere and one of them can erase anything by teleporting it into nothing.

Wew.

>0.07-0.09
So he can phase? Nice.

How can Yuno be so strong? He isn't even a noble. Fuck this shit.

He has a 4 lead clover like the first Wizard King.

But he isn't a noble.

Yami and the Green Mantis captains aint nobles either.

But it's impossible for commoners to has powerful magic.

Because he has friends!

We don't know Yuno's origin though, also there are always exceptions.

Nobles have powerful magic because of gene inheritance but commoners can have it too if they have weird mutations. Actually there are many commoners in BC that are powerful.

No it isn't it is just uncommon, most nobles are strong, because they are into magic eugenics.

God, falling for such low hanging bait. I can't continue this.

>what is recessive genes
His ancestor was most likely the first wizard king.

Remind me again, wasn't it said that poorfags don't have enough mana to do the good magic shit nobles can do like that silver bitch who has zero magic control but because she is a noble she can shoot out some giant water dragon? How does this shit even work? If you find a treasure room and become rich as fuck does your mana also become stronger? Is money literally power in this world? What about the different currencies? Is $ magic stronger than € magic?

>money
Have never seen this in relation to magic inheritance. What chapter is this again?

Nobles only fuck people with high magic.
So through years of eugenics they got high magic.
Ofcourse there are some peasants.who can get high or powerful.magic, but usually nobles are stronger, because of eugenics

If you're rich it doesn't mean you're noble

Wasn't it just a few chapters ago when some noble's character made a 180° turn and he started to shit on Asta for being a poorfag? He called poorfags and their poor magic unworthy to exist for being poor or something like that.

Is magic strength in this series given by fate or genetics?

Both.

Interesting, can you find that page?

I remembered it wrong. He said poorfags aren't allowed on the same stage as royals, whatever the fuck this means.

>Entire episode for a recap, two small fight scenes, and calling out numbers plus a small amount of dialogue
This pacing is fucking killing me

You do realize he's an orphan along with Asta, right? How do you know his ancestors weren't powerful mages or lowly farmers? They may be commoners, but that's only because they grew up in the fields. That doesn't change their heritage or birthright.

10/10

>Have never seen this in relation to magic inheritance.
If you have powerful magic you won't be poor. if you're poor you don't have powerful magic. Nobles have powerful magic therefore nobles are rich.

Reading manga after this episode and scanlation from jaiminis box is garbage, is there a better one?

Gotta make sure you have enough material for the thousandth episode.

it gets better after the early chapters, but if you want not shit scans from the start you'll need to buy or steal the viz translations

Viz has the first 10 chapters for free

Beggars can't be choosers.