Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi

Will we ever get a S2 of this? I need more lewds of him

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YYbGSCmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>S2
I hope not

X-fags shitposting and waifu wars in 3...2...1...

Don't summon cancer-kun

I do not believe that Kei is moist for half man

Horikita is best gurl.

Open your eyes, Ibuki.

Ibuki also had no interest in him. Only best girl does.

inb4 triggered shippers and Sudoposter trolling.

>Only best girl does.

This will depend on who best girl is according to you. If it's a certain loyal girl, then you're absolutely correct.

.t Sudo

Sakura

Kei? Dependence.
Kushida? Cactus insertion
Ibuki? No.
Horikita? Only in an MMF three way
Ichinose? Final boss.

>Ichinose? Mid boss turned ally
>Sakayanagi? Final Boss

Fixed that for you.

>Sakayanagi? Final Boss

I heavily doubt she'll be the final boss. If anything, I'd say the school system or Kiyopapa will end up as the final boss. Kiyotaka seems to believe even the most average person can win against geniuses which is the exact opposite of what the current school system stands for. Perhaps reforming the system itself will be the final arc? That, or Kiyopapa somehow trying to take over the school just to expel him and Kiyotaka needs to take him down.

How the fuck dumbshit like Sudo could accepted in the elite school like that?

>Horikita - Onii-chan sexual and for sudo only
>Kushida - Ryuuen sloppy second
>Sakura - Camwhore slut
>Kei - used and damaged good, ryuuen & friends dump a bucketload on her
>Ichinose - pleases old men and class B for points
>Sakayanagi - crippled, genetic defect
>Ibuki - ugly tomboy
>Satou - Literally who?

I am still waiting for author to introduce best girl.

>Calling Sudo a dumbshit

Fight me. Don't say shit about Sudo. Whatever he may be, he's definitely improving. He's trying his best don't bring his spirits down like that.

Literally worst character, fuck him.

Okay, Whorikita-chan.

>I am still waiting for author to introduce best girl.
He already did.

But he also introduced best girl, user. Just because she got bullied against her will by Ryuuen doesn't make her any less pure. Any lesser girl would've broken and betrayed Kiyopon after that, but not Kei. Truly the best girl amongst this bunch.

She is like a bitch in heat for 50%

Yeah, and 50% is an asshole.

It's probably Kiyopapa will be final boss.

I can see him trying to use his government connections to either have the school dismantled or taken over by him in the final arc. I really doubt Arisu will be the final boss. Perhaps she might actually beat Kiyotaka for once, but I doubt the story will end with that. Kiyopapa still has to come into play somehow.

>Kiyotaka seems to believe even the most average person can win against geniuses
Remember Kiyopon believe in this.

>Sakayanagi

Arisu best girl. New lewds of her just came out.

Average person beating him at 100% confirmed. It would also be the best way to get Kiyopapa off his back by showing his greatest creation taken down by a literal who. That means someone completely below the radar like Sakura, Satou or Kei needs to be the one to defeat him. Horikita, Arisu and Ichinose are all geniuses and wouldn't disprove Kiyopapa's theory.

Make him lose to the cunt.

>Sakura, Satou or Kei
This only shows that he lost to pussy. He failed to think with his brain and only think with his cock. Wouldn't prove his dad wrong imo.

>expecting a pure girl from a VN writer such as Kinugasa

Would make his dad lose interest in him

He's a thighman. The guy loses his mind when it comes to thighs

Do you mean there's already lewds of him? Asking for a friend

>Will we ever get a S2 of this?
lol, another shit thread.
this show was shit.

No lewds of him yet. But they exist. In my heart. I masturbate to his imaginary lewds every night.

You know, after having almost eight buckets of cold water throwed at her in the middle of the winter, Kei probably got sick. It would be pretty cute if Kiyotaka spended the christmas eve taking care of her.

There's nothing I want more than this for 7.5 to just have Kiyotaka take care of her while she's recovering. Of course this works too, if he goes on that date with Satou and just when Kei thinks he forgot about her he comes to her room with food and drinks and takes care of her for the rest of the day.

I want to have sex with Suzune for Christmas Eve.

I want to do lewd and pure things to Horikita-chan.

Sweet Jesus, dem thighs

You'll get your chance in vol 7.5, Ken

Why can't you make your imaginary lewds real, user? It's not as fun this way.

If that was possible we wouldn't even be talking here.

They are exactly the tools she'll need to seduce 50% into her bed. If only looking at thighs was enough to captivate him. One touch and she'll legally be Ayanokouji Kei in no time.

Kei pls

>Implying Ichinose isn't as pure as the falling snow.

She's going to get NTR'd hard for Christmas eve by Satou. The universe isn't going to pass up on a chance to make Karuizawa suffer.

I don't care about the Christmas arc I care more about the inevitable Valentine's Day arc that will be coming up soon. That should be infinitely more interesting than Christmas.

Christmas in Japan is like a 2nd Valentine's Day user. Will be interesting.

>ichinose
>pure
Pick one and fucking one.
notIchinose from the author other work is literally an enko queen. Lets not forget she is also voiced by Naobu, the reigning champion for enko girl for the this decade.

I suppose this explains the mystery behind the points.

50% touched her thighs in vol 4 during the (almost) rape scene and his inner monologue went wild

Yeah I'll bet if he does it again now it won't just be his internal monologue going wild. Not after the rooftop bonding.

Christmas is more important than Valentine's Day. During Valentine's Day, they just give a choco, which they often play it as giri choco to hide their feelings. Christmas means dates

I'm interested to see how the dates go for 7.5. I doubt it'll be Satou hogging the whole volume with 50%. At the end of the day she's still a side character. The 5 main girls have got to play a part in there somehow.

spot on!

Senseis are best girls

>8 Buckets of cum >8 Buckets of cum

I don't doubt that someone will make a cum edit for that image now.

As much as I want to refute this as a Keifag I have to admit the author wasn't exactly trying to be too subtle there. Ibuki being conveniently left out of the water pouring plus Ryuuen being a lecherous fuck plus Kinugasa's own eroge background it does add up. Poor Kei, I'm glad it wasn't an eroge or else that water wouldn't be so clear.

If that meant cum for you, then 50% fucked the brains out of Kei in the ship.

You don't get hypothermia from buckets of hot semen

If this were an eroge he would have.

transanon will post the chapter 2 today?

On weekends I believe

It will be next weekend. Tl user say he will release chapters on every weekend.

Translate user here, this week's been a busy one so far. I'll post the complete chapter 2 on Friday night. Then I'll most likely just continue on live translating chapter 3 through Saturday and Sunday as well. But I doubt I can finish it before Friday, exams are a bitch.

Oh, I see. thank you a lot user! You rock, thanks for the hard work as always.

Best girls. Just saying.

>Arisu

Definitely

>Horikita

I respectfully disagree.

Now Ichinose and Arisu? That's the real best girl combination.

Black zettai ryouiki, white zettai ryouiki.

The cat is so weird...

I swear Arisu gets smuggier every time.

After this volume and seeing how Arisu's papa seems to like Kiyopon a lot I can't wait until the inevitable arranged marriage arc where he arranges Kiyopon and Arisu's marriage after graduation and Kei starts entertaining suicidal thoughts.

DELET THIS

Her suffering gives me such a massive boner. I could ejaculate all over her while basking in that delicious suffering. Now I understand why she was bullied so hard, she's just perfect for it.

Maybe he likes him because he's special since he was raised in the White Room. He will become just like Kiyopapa, who obsessed of him.

Please no bully.

>kinugasa finishes the LN with certain heroine
>he then makes the VN version of it
>gay ending is for the bad ending
>tfw sakura and sensei routes are for the fandisk

I wonder how each individual route would go and what the major conflict of each route would involve. Gay ending will definitely include Manabu, Hirata and Ryuuen as part of 50%'s harem. Honestly, it should be Sensei and Satou who are on the fandisk. All 5 main girls should have their own routes.

>tfw sakura and sensei routes are for the fandisk

To be fair Sakura is fandisk route material. She doesn't add up as Kinugasa's usual heroines.
She's someone like Ruriko and Prez at PE, has a story in common route but doesn't have heroine route.

>sensei route

yes please, why for gods sake can't these betas make the cake/sensei the winner just once in their animes

>Gay ending will definitely include Manabu, Hirata and Ryuuen as part of 50%'s harem.
Please stop

>animes
Fuck off

Horikita's birthday is on February 15th. She's probably getting the focus of V-Day arc

>she's wetting herself when her oniichan accepts her chocolate.

Somehow I get the feeling Kinugasa will troll us by making her give choco to Sudo

Or thinking that valentine day is stupid.

I've compiled some small summaries from various sources since it has been deleted. Dunno if the guy here archiving has it. So whatever.

pastebin.com/YYbGSCmE

Thanks user. I believe the one with Satou asking out 50% has already been added to the volume 7 translation file but thanks for compiling the rest too.

A Horikita focused arc on Valentine's Day will definitely feature Sudo in some manner. Nearly almost all of Sudo's development has featured Horikita in some way and given that Horikita did acknowledge him as a friend in volume 5 I see Sudo shenanigans happening in such an arc with her.

How can one girl be so best? I think I'm falling in love.

And Kei's birthday is around White Day where the girls give the guys chocolate instead.

You've got it the other way around, user. Valentine's is when the girls give the guys chocolate. White Day is when the GUYS give the girls they like something in return. Also, note that as of volume 6 Kiyotaka has memorized Kei's birthday March 8th after their chat. Given that it's just around White Day, I'll bet you Kei will be getting a very special birthday next year.

>White Day
Poor 50%, he's going bankrupt from all the chocos he'd have to give away

Stop falling in love with garbage girls