Lets talk about us. Why are we so nice? Is it our races one flaw, patched in by the devs to balance us...

Lets talk about us. Why are we so nice? Is it our races one flaw, patched in by the devs to balance us? Are we a glass cannon? I really don't understand.

Think about it, for century after century white Europeans colonized the world. Utter domination, yet somehow benevolent. We were more interested in fighting each other than killing off those that were different. We didn't genocide the 'competition'. We did some enslaving and subjugating sure, but for the most part as the apex predator we let the other races do their thing while also building civilization as we know it. I understand the moral quandary and utter horror of the idea, but objectively speaking things would be a lot smoother and easier for future Europeans if the first Eurofag colonizers had just genocided the Africans. We didn't.

Now we are self hating, pathetic, guilt ridden retards. We allow foreigners to flood our countries. We let our culture get diluted. We let our ancestral homelands become foreign before our eyes. The cause of this might be external (((them))) or it might be a natural evolution of our society, I don't know.

I'm just a brainlet and not a particularly violent one either, but I can at least UNDERSTAND the might = right attitude. I could understand it if we were being conquered by a better predator. I can't understand what is happening to us right now. I don't understand my fellow man.

I think that if our ancestors had played hard ball we would have either killed each other with infighting (unlikely) or we would be colonizing the solar system. Instead they didn't play hardball and now we have lost any sense of self preservation, tribalism, pride, you name it. Everyone an individualist except for the other races. Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, White countries for everyone!

What do you guys think?

Attached: 1493687002188.jpg (900x642, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sLiXP2_EJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism#Social_parasitism
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It think your in the middle of the fucking ocean and the world forgets about you most of the time.

Fail Thread

No less than what I expected from a fucking leaf. Do you not wonder how different things could be in Canada? Does it not irritate you that your main cities are filled with foreigners?

I've recently started thinking of this in a different light in order to not get upset by it. All this shit is just a symptom. All of the sjw shit, self hate, and DESIRE to be replaced, multiculturalism, refugees welcome shit, islam is a religion of peace stuff, all of it.

Again the cause of the symptom I'm not entirely sure of because I'm an utter brainlet. Maybe it is (((them))) or maybe there is something wrong with our genes, we can't bring ourselves to pull the trigger when we reach the top of the food chain? Maybe success breeds lazy, soft weak offspring?

Maybe we aren't the first race/species to fall victim to our own twisted sense of morality overcoming the natural might = right, self preservation instinct?

fail post by a failed human.

bump

>I could understand it if we were being conquered by a better predator.
This is somehow what's happening, with the "better predator" being the jews. But it's not over yet, they are simply challenging us and we are only getting started. They will not officiallt be "better" than us until they defeat us, and we are not going down without putting up a fight.
So let the show begin, and we will see who is truly better in the end.

Attached: 1519707247671.jpg (1200x1812, 313K)

Mercy has always been the white race's flaw.

But it's also the only thing that sets the white race above the rest.

I guess if it IS an external force, at least that problem is solvable. As opposed to an inherent flaw in us.

>Why are we so nice?
>constantly preaches that non-white should be executed
>daily / hourly the white race is the master race threads
There's a difference between being "nice" and trying to spin your incapability to execute your genocide fantasies (or virture singling on the left) as being "nice". If there was a button that would kill non-whites, most people on Sup Forums would push it. Don't bullshit and say you're nice faggot.

Attached: ayeeeeee.png (581x480, 397K)

Firstly I'm not saying it should or should have been done. I am merely saying that any other animal on gods green earth would have done it purely out of instinct. Mercy and morality don't feature in any other animals vocabulary, and certainly not in the African mindset. The Asians too are complete pragmatists at heart. Why are we any different? I only see it working against us.

My point was that the Europeans of past were in a position of total dominance and yet did not seek to consolidate this dominance. If not nice, I don't know what this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sLiXP2_EJ8

I feel white people also have less charisma, (inb4 trump) thats one person. Black people are a lot more charismatic and as such better at seducing women desu.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

for a long time Asian civilization has been relatively segregated, with north-east and south Asians discriminating each other yet they haven't deemed it necessary to wipe each other out, the Mongolians at one point were an unstoppable army that threaten Europe and they were heading towards global domination and they slaughtered 1/10 of the human population yet they often preferred peaceful negotiations / surrender, interactions between native Americans and Aztecs as well didn't slaughter the Europeans on sight despite it being against their own interest

this "mostly everyone else would wipe everyone else out" shit just isn't true, because its more beneficial to cooperate

ask yourself
why are women so easily seduced by the negro? is it truly his charm? or the false veneer of civilization and morality - present in the white man - but mischaracterized to the negro by the long nose tribe.

>most people on Sup Forums would push it.
Because most people on Sup Forums have realized what NOT pushing the button entails.

Bait aside, your pic pretty much sums it up.

For a second imagine if Asia got to Africa before Europeans. Think of the shit the Japs and Chinks were willing to do to one another throughout history. Holy fuck they would not have hesitated.

Now I want to make it clear that I am not saying that this is the RIGHT thing to do, certainly morally speaking it is an awful thing to do. What I am saying is that this lack of will to play to win was manifest way back then. Us falling for the multiculturalism meme is just a continuation of the same.

If it helps, I kinda like what you have to say

Attached: 1520264864457.jpg (600x535, 29K)

bump for intredasting bread

yeah, despite white people shooting themselves in the foot with liberalism, killing billions of rice farmers villagers and factory workers just trying to make a living is justifiable by the few.

yet when people say all white men are racist or oppressive just because there's a few you'll likely complain about it

>because its more beneficial to cooperate

But it isn't. Exploitation and enslavement benefit individuals in the short term. Getting rid of the opponents benefits your species/race in the long term. Because if you don't they can always come back a decade, a century or millennium later.

Take the Maori in my nation for example; they showed up on their wakas and btfo the people living here. Killed and ate them and nothing more needed to be said or done. They secured their dominance and dominated they did until the British arrived, who did the whole colonial routine instead of the genocide that the Maori enacted.

what is madagascar

This is true, honestly, the whole thing must be destiny, because it sure as hell is not fair or righteous or just. We are but a simulation run by a superior civilization testing out the long term success of varying personalities, intellectual (computing) capacity, severity of emotional responses, etc. They study how it all plays out in a very long term, macro level.

It all depends on the win rules. If you operate on the basis of your race being the faction, it would be illogical not to press a button that guarantees your faction the win, rice farmers included.

I guess if you operated on the premise that the short term wealth of your nation/family/species is the goal, enslaving and exploiting those lower than you in the dominance hierarchy makes sense.

Either way the rice farmer is getting fucked by the next bigger dog. You could also argue that the long and painful history of famine and civil war in Africa is worse than a short sharp terrible genocide. It's all about perspective user.

You started off saying "its technically best to eliminate non-whites" to "its technically best to exploit non-whites" Sure.

I'll take Maori for example. Now take the largest empire to exist, the Mongolian, even the spanish empire for a much more relevant example, through integration they obtained a technological boost and became extremely wealthy through trade and even used other factions to fight their wars for them, which even benefited Europe offhandedly.

Also, something that's interesting is that you're talking as if white people are one big giant team, despite history and even current events state otherwise. Its a very narrow view to think you're the same as all other white people, and if you want to look at the world that way you're only really limiting yourself and you're only going to find people who would (as i already stated) will benefit from cooperating / allying themselves with Non-whites. Enslavement has primitive usage, in terms of structuring a modern government you're way behind, ironically you're playing a game other white people aren't lol

I believe it is the destiny of our Christian tradition. Centuries upon centuries of christian dogma about helping others in need, sacrificing yourself, putting others first has been drilled into our culture until it is the fundamental mindset of almost every western person.

Now that we have lost the religion and its traditions, that programming is being released with nothing to contain it or control it and we are living out the end result of our own cultural tradition.

Being the top dog in a fighting world requires a lot of energy, and it requires the force of will to do what is necessary to maintain that position. Now that we have achieved a lifestyle of almost no suffering we have lost touch with that force of will and no longer possess the drive to hold back the coming tides of unwashed masses.

The barbarians are at the gates

Attached: Europe-Migrant-Crisis-640x480.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>You started off saying "its technically best to eliminate non-whites" to "its technically best to exploit non-whites" Sure.

No I didn't. If you operate on the basis of the enduring survival of your offspring/race/nation above all, it is the objectively right call to take out any opposition to secure your dominance. As I said above, it depends mostly on your objective. You are right that most eurofags don't share this set of win rules.

So is this the destiny of all the racial groups? To have all of our cultures, nations and genes blended down into one global melting pot? A dog eat dog world of varying shades of brown eyed, brown skinned hyper individualists with no uniforms, no distinct differences?

I feel as though Asians still have some semblance of nationalistic pride, the Arabs have their religion as a rallying cry albeit fractured, the Jews have their meme tribe and the blacks have their victim complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Perhaps old mate Yuri is responsible. If you can convince your enemy that their entire identity ranging from ideology, goals and history is morally corrupt and logically invalid, they then fall apart and can easily be destroyed. Divide and conquer is some shit. I guess we (especially the British) were experts at it with the history of the colonies, but now that it has happened to us (if it is indeed an external force) it seems very unfair.

Good post. Disregard the faggots.

I feel like white countries with white culture are just more culturally advanced. We created civilization and amazing countries. We’ve been comfortable for so long and it has afforded us the empathy we have for others as we’ve been able to look outward at other countries. The problem is that other cultures are still in survival mode and they take our kindness for weakness. We let sand niggers in and offer to help them an all they do is take advantage. And Africans. Etc. They’re not culturally evolved yet to be civil like whites.

you don't have to blend it, and people naturally segregate themselves racially, but its progress for traditions to die, it happens all the time

shit, the traditions you have right now are absolutely alien to the people who originated them so i wouldn't see why people would take pride in it, and you have to consider that Asians and Arabs have their own problems.

Like, dude, nobody respects Arabs, they're in the fucking stone and they're beta-raging virgins. Their society is closed off as fuck, you have to get a VPN just to browse the internet in those countries, their dogma causes their personalities to become dogshit. Asians have suicidal trends and their women are racially disloyal because they're too cucked by an overly organized government, overly orginized also meaning unflexable.

yes, our empathy is one of our greatest strengths, but also its our greatest weakness

Because of the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism#Social_parasitism

You guys are delusional. The white race has done amazing things and has the capacity for lots of kindness...but it also has the capacity for lots of damage. comes with being smart and good at team work.

Remember WWI and II? White people.
Agent Orange? White People
Communism? White people
160+ million murdered by white governments in the last century.

> Emery's rule notes that social parasites tend to be closely related to their hosts, often being in the same genus.[34][35]

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Lol
all those were (((white people)))
maybe not agent orange
That was dupont, so maybe?

>Remember WWI and II
No. Balfour declaration and Churchill getting kiked set off ww2.
>Communism? White people
No. Jews.