Hello Sup Forums, a muslim here

hello Sup Forums, a muslim here

this board has been known for spreading hate and misinformation, but i came here to tell you the truth.

western countries are corrupt. your women are whores. your children are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

dont be afraid though, God understands that you can be lost and he forgives. you have a chance of purifying your soul and to do so you need to accept Islam.

Islam is the only true religion. our scientist have prooven many different aspects of the world we live in long before traditional sciences have been born.

i want to help you so ask me anything, i will try guide you the right way

Attached: Keep Purity Paakeezgi Cleanliness in Islam.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4N6AffSjR8
squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5eBsBkLwrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raghead terrorists

Whenever I feel down I thank the Earth that it did not place me among sandniggers

Attached: illust_61259187_20171021_131127.jpg (1010x1413, 288K)

How does it make you feel to beat a woman?

Attached: taqiyya.png (1024x1234, 275K)

At least were over the whole goat fucking thing. So we got that going for us.

Meme flag and probably b8, but Jesus loves you, and is coming soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4N6AffSjR8

women are inferior to men. westerners know that too

i thought it would be better to show i am a muslim. revealing my country now

If one bible is true; all bibles are true.

>i thought it would be better to show i am a muslim. revealing my country now
It's fine to do so, but it's still a common way to bait people. Can you tell me what Islam teaches on the end of the age, or what we should be seeing the future? What is the Islamic view of the end times?

Jesus was a prophet for Allah and Quran recognises him.

the bible on the contrary doesn't say anything about our beloved prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him)

Attached: 1520149586426.jpg (625x626, 80K)

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/

>A Danish news outlet titled Jyllands-Posten released information in 2009 concerning the astonishing rate of stillbirths, physical deformities, and various mental diseases caused by the ever-imminent incest-filled landscape in the Muslim world, concluding that Pakistani, Turkish and Somali women are twice as likely to experience complications during childbirth. Nearly 70% of Pakistanis are the product of inbreeding in Islam, mostly due to the Muslim tradition of marrying cousins via choice or arrangement. BBC also released a study, revealing that approximately 55% of Pakistani immigrants in Britain were married to a first cousin and that Pakistani-British were “at least 13 times likely to than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

>A study was conducted in the 1960s that concluded that only 0.2% of all Roman Catholics in the United States were married to first cousins, which is an astronomically small statistics compared to Pakistan’s 70% and Turkey’s 25%-30%. Does inbreeding in Islam mean that Islam morally reprehensible? If one considers incest to be a moral evil, specifically due to the 100% increase in the risk of stillbirths, then this particular Muslim tradition needs to be assimilated to Western values in this ethical area.

tl;dr: our women are 'whores' because they don't want to fuck smelly controlling manlets lmao

when you die, you will stand in a line with others and you will have 2 angels judging your choices and decision throught your life. one will measure your wrongdoings and the other will look at your good deeds.

the end of times is expected to happen when jews gain power in the holy land of Israel and finish building the temple of david. there will be a great war between jews, moslems and christians

You forgot your meme flag mate.

You're leaving out many religions. It's a sin to claim only yours is the true religion. It's lefty logic, prideful, arrogant, and hubris. It shows that your religion is full of flaws.

kek wills it

omg guys that was actually a joke, i want to take my words back

im scared now

You're closer than you think. Ezekiel 38. Gog and Magog. Turkey, Iran, And Russia swooping in from Syria.

Katue Madarchod

Attached: 2013_Female_Genital_Mutilation_Cutting_Circumcision_FGM_World_Map_UNICEF.SVG.png (1200x616, 147K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D5eBsBkLwrA

Brah that map doesn't even correlate with the percentage of Muslims.

do you know what I enjoyed the most out of my time in the Army? Killing Muslims. Killing them with bombs, grenades, bullets, knives and my tomahawk. Watched them plead, watched them bleed, watched them pray but mostly just watched them die, crying.

10/10 would totally deploy again.

Attached: My+collection+of+offensive+jokes_27dfdc_6378687.jpg (1200x1726, 190K)

This.
>my religion says I can lie to you, but I'm telling the truth, honest :^) *explodes*

Too late user, it's happening.

Attached: il_570xN.1179685720_ah18.jpg (570x766, 110K)

Attached: alladin quote.jpg (1600x900, 74K)

test

that frog prince knew how to handle the turkroach

He did ;-;

You've made a pretty convincing argument. Salami and bacon brother, praise Allen!

now (You) did it

Attached: GET IN Mutthammad.png (666x666, 952K)

Attached: jesusiswatching.png (340x427, 281K)

>There's a lot of hate and misunderstanding here infidel
>Your countries suck ass
>Convert to Islam and all will be forgiven

Attached: tumblr_nt99dlOqV61r7sijxo1_500.gif (440x358, 1.94M)

You were lied to by the jews. Sup Forums likes Islam, we are a board of peace and very open minded, and since allah is all welcoming and loving we actually think he is a pretty cool god.

Attached: C906752F4C4A4276A6FE46BBECEA9F7A.jpg (2480x3508, 365K)

must of went to the prayer rug room

Attached: Oh oh.png (666x233, 88K)

GIVE ME MORE DEAD AMERICAN MUTTS!

Attached: esN3VIk.jpg (231x240, 15K)

People can stop being degenerate with discipline, they don't need to adopt a foreign religion to do it.

>you have a chance of purifying your soul
Already done it, you can thank Jesus for me.

Attached: christ-dreams-meaning.jpg (620x839, 62K)

Mohammed is a goat fucking faggot and here's a picture of him, nigger:

Attached: image.png (600x500, 98K)

Fuck you and your religion.

Attached: Mohammad writes the Quran.jpg (597x385, 39K)

Are Muhammed memes considered drawings?

Yes, Muhammad the scientist discovered that water from the sewer is always safe to drink.
>pic related

And semen verily cometh from the ribs, saith Allah, the Gay god.

Attached: Muhammad's fecal water.jpg (540x750, 112K)

/thread

Repent and believe in the Lord God, Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9, Quran Surah 29:46)

HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR BELOVED PROPHET GAY?!

Attached: 1510805095871.jpg (640x586, 25K)

PLEASE STOP IT!

Attached: mohammed-gay-blade-je-suis-charlie-620x740.jpg (620x740, 83K)

THIS IS NOT TRUE! YOU CANT SHOW DEPICTIONS OF OUR PROPHET, IT IS CONSIDERED A SIN!

>YOU CANT SHOW DEPICTIONS OF OUR PROPHET

Can and did.

Attached: 20180316_001541.png (500x493, 391K)

When Islamic faggots have Buddhist going postal, that speaks volumes.
They are literally willing to toss their entire belief system in the shitter to be rid of Islam.
Explain how one of histories more tolerant religions can get this pissed off by a tiny minority of Islamic practitioners.

Attached: islambtfo.jpg (699x794, 113K)

What does it matter? You are all unknowingly followers of Satan. Reject the teachings of the Hadith and repent for the evil youve done because of it!

Attached: islamoffers5622653yhjdh73573573hsfhsf996449894421111.jpg (720x720, 64K)

YOU ARE TOXIC PEOPLE, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL WHILE I WILL BE HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH 72 VIRGINS

Attached: 20180316_001829.jpg (1024x436, 234K)

>bong flag
Fuck sake

you utter dumb fucks lol. but keep supplying me with memes ye

Ok.

Attached: 82808287-1.jpg (1894x1292, 412K)

Fuck off dirty mohammedan.

xD

YOU ARE LIKE JEWS! YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE CUTE SIDE BOOKS AND CHEAT GOD!

YOU FOLLOW SATAN!!!!!

Attached: londonistan970.jpg (1024x752, 182K)

Attached: abu-bakr-the-prophet-mohammeds-boyfriend-mohammed-the-prophet-of-14901278.png (500x394, 115K)

Fuck off Hadji, hope your wedding gets drone striked.

Listen here, sand monkey, Allah is a fag, Mohammed is a pedophile and your people are Jews.

Cube worshippers of SATAN!

Attached: ifonlywrnhgg6556934526320078yuuywws95675836543a45s060807.png (1024x661, 1.31M)

Attached: b2Hz8.jpg (768x534, 123K)

Why follow Islam when we have Christianity that came before Islam?

Fucking Muslim fag I wish I can climb your chromosomes and jump to your iq right now

Your scientists still can't explain how is it possible that everybody has seen that dog, Mohammed splitting moon in half except nobody else than Muslims say so.

Your religion is semitic piece of shit and deception, and I'm sick of liars already.

Why don't you use toilet paper?

only a fag wants to touch their arsehole

Salam bro, hows life up there in NovichokStan ? where are you originally from ?

Funny you mention that.

Attached: B6x3uFTIgAAX-9-.jpg (622x900, 59K)

>replying to bait
you should know better

Edgy/10

>western countries are corrupt. your women are whores. your children are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

So is yours, faggot!

Are Muslim women hot?

Attached: 1497466644180.png (452x455, 388K)

This is why I don't and never will believe in Islam:

If we take the Bible and Quran and take out all the supernatural content you get a history book backed up by archeology and history itself. The Bible is consistent with secular history. In fact, what gives the Bible credibility is history itself. Faith is not the foundation of the Bible; history is the foundation of the Bible. The Quran is hugely historically and secularly inconsistent.

Let's look at a few:

)Jesus of Nazareth. Not JESUS CHRIST. Remember, lets leave out the supernatural. History is pretty much in agreement that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historical figure. There is more proof of his existence then Alexander the Great and Plato. Secular history says that there was a Jesus of Nazareth. He challenged the Pharisees and Saducees. He was turned over to Pontius Pilate on false charges of sedition against Cesar. He was found innocent and still executed. End of secular history. ACCORDING TO THE QURAN. Jesus was never executed. LOL!! They executed the wrong guy. End of story. This is a HUGE historical blunder. History agrees that Jesus was executed by the Romans on behalf of the Jews.

2)According to the Quran (Surah 18:89-98) Alexander the Great was a devout Muslim and lived to a ripe old age. Historical records however show that Alexander the Great died young at 33 years of age (356 - 323 B.C.), and believed he himself was divine, forcing others to recognize him as such. In India on the Hyphasis River (now Beas) Alexander erected twelve altars to twelve Olympian gods. Alexander died a pagan. Muhammed wasn't born until around 900 years later. How could Alexander belong to a religion that never existed yet? The Quran contradicts secular history here REALLY BADLY here.

CONTINUED

id say they are bomb

Hello, OP. Mormon here. Believe me when I say I understand fully what it is like to be persecuted for your faith. Our church has always tried to lead others away from the temptations of the flesh. You are right that God forgives those who go astray if they will come to him. We have so much in common, It seems ridiculous to be in contention.
A. Elder, Cottonwood stake, Arizona.

Attached: 787f8a4514e89cf9595f9b5e8c80e671.jpg (808x480, 159K)

3)According to the Quran, IN THE BIBLE it was not Aaron that made the Golden Calf BUT A SAMARITAN that led the Israelites astray. The problem is that this incident took place at around 1400 BCE whereas the Samaria was founded in 870 BCE 530 years later. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses [about 1400 B.C.] when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri in about 870 B.C. (see 1 Kings 16:24)? Imagine someone telling you they found an ancient document saying that "The New Zealander helped Christopher Columbus." The problem is that NZ didn't exist until 400 years after Columbus. It is obviously a fraud.

4)Surah at-Taubah, 9:30, And the Jews say, "Ezra is the Son of God;" and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the Son of God." ...

It is true that Christians say Jesus is the son of God but never have Jews ever said that Ezra is the Son of God. Care to show me where in the Torah, Psalms, Prophets or any Jewish writing says Ezra is the Son of God? It cannot be found in the Jewish Scriptures nor in the commentaries like Talmud and Mishnah (as far as I know, but please prove me wrong by giving a reference!)

These are but a sample of inconsistencies in the Quran. A human historian would not have made such huge blunders. It is less likely a superior being like God himself would make such huge blunders. This book itself is so inconsistent that it proves Islam wrong from claiming inspiration from God. God would not allowed such huge messes to be let in that even a human would not have allowed.

Attached: watchtowerJesus.jpg (690x873, 114K)

omfg m8 god does not exist

did you not get it was a joke? a bait

im not even reading what you wrote. god does not exist

>Believe me when I say I understand fully what it is like to be persecuted for your faith.
*be considered an obnoxious asshat
t. Utahn

Words make laugh.
Grug like

Attached: grugwant.jpg (235x215, 7K)

the bible came before the quran you brainlet. the quran was made up hundreds of years after.

Attached: aportraitoftheprophet.jpg (350x308, 34K)

Easy. They are fucking Muslims. Literally the orcs of earth.

most of them are sluts
i had already a few little sex holidays in north africa
just go on a muslim dating platform, they will come to you
why you ask?
>young muslim girls (from 18 on) are full with hormones
>they can't control the urge to get some D
>she can't fuck local guys because they would brag about it
>she noticed that hot white kuffar from europe on muslim dating platform
>msg him small-talk and shit
>meeting is arranged
>you can book a entire holiday house for 200€ a week
>send her birth control pills with candy (to cover up)
>take her virginity and fill that little hijab slut with your cum
>fuck her brain out for 2 weeks straight

I was thinking about it. The Muslim girls that I knew were literal goblins. Short, fat, thin, any combination besides actually attractive in any way shape or form.

Do you have any pictures of what I'd expect?
Also I thought women weren't allowed to leave the house without a man?

Hi Cancer!
Go eat a bullet.

How does one join your religion?

LOL!

Nice joke, Islam literally abuses women.

fuck off retard, you. Muhammad and Allah can go eat shit for all I care.

Stop being a bigot Muslims never did one thing wrong ever.

>muh womyn
Yet they like what you call abuse. You would know if you weren't a pathetic virgin.

Abusing women isn't a bad thing...Look at what womyn did to our civilization, WongBong Chan.
Answer please

>The Muslim girls that I knew were literal goblins
yeah, they are either hot as fuck or completely ugly

>Do you have any pictures of what I'd expect?
no, i dont take or save any pics out of principle
they usually have some pics of them on their dating profiles
but they are usually a bit more thicc - i blame the food, i notice it every time i go there

> I thought women weren't allowed to leave the house without a man
"sleep over at my friend" and "university" and "i had to learn a lot in the library"
Morocco, Algeria, Egypt and Lebanon are not that backwarded
but i would say that this depends mostly on the neighborhood and family

idk if it's worth it when you have to fly from canada to n. africa