Mixed race alt righters

How does Sup Forums feel about people that are only partially white? Will there be a designated quarantined area in the ethno state for our mutt allies?

pic def related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 7.51.50 PM.png (535x552, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYDLTDL-YD8?t=1m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1514157146666.jpg (580x402, 47K)

My opinion is if they look white, act white and fight white that's good enough for the time being. We can argue about pedigree when that time comes.

In the Ethno-state, they will be allowed to live out their lives in peace - as long as they agree to be chemically castrated.

Attached: 14575988932960.jpg (2344x3000, 984K)

No, non-whites in any capacity will not be allowed.

It feels awful. I feel like killing myself every day. I HAVE NO IDENTITY. ITS FUCKING HELL!!!! NO BELONGING! NOTHING!
Why did my Scottish dad have to breed with an Anglo woman?

Do you have red-hair but fucked teeth?

No, I have nice teeth, THAT'S THE WORST PART OF IT. I stick out like a sore fucking thumb. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere.

I'm Spanish-American, Sup Forums rejects Mediterraneans anyways so fuck 'em. Southern European ethnostate please.

Italians and Greeks are European, Spanish is questionable as most are just nativos mutts who larp as whites.

Attached: 1512450344281.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

so if I am 99.9% genetically northern European I would not be allowed in?

There should be a cutoff, like 90%.

Spaniards look like Arabs mixed with Nordics

I agree. Being super autistic and saying only "pure Europeans" are allowed will only lead to infighting and likely a collapse of a hypothetical ethnostate.

I’m a hapa, but I support anything like white nationalism and identitartianism. Don’t got much of a homeland for myself tho, so I guess that’s a problem I’m willing to ignore for now, because I certainly would rather live with white people than anyone else.

We'll just say "yes" until they're no longer needed. A body is a body.

Well, it's true. Lots of beaners in the US pretending to be Iberian. But I'm actually Iberian, mixed with French, so Spanish-French. But Spaniards, Italians, and Greeks are pretty dark anyways and Sup Forums rejects us.

Just be an individual. Most people dgaf about that stuff anyway.

That said, I think Southern European dark is different from indio dark.

I think you need to step into reality and realize that if all white people are gone, people will start caring more about that. It’s mostly whites who don’t give a shit, the rest of the world does. I fucking wish I was wrong but I’ve been around the world; you need to take a look at the bigger picture.

Race Mixing

we're putting you back in china. say goodbye to your white relatives. they can visit you if they want

Attached: 1498850986917.jpg (540x537, 85K)

The rest of the world is a third-world shithole.
White people aren't going to go. Just enjoy life, Cheng-Alexander.

Not Chinese, but I understand what you are saying. I was born in America, so I am interested in what you think should be done to those who are not white but citizens of the US.
Will you revoke their citizenship unapologetically for the survival of the white race?
Or are there other ways? Genuinely interested.

I wish you were right but demographic trends say otherwise buddy

Kek

You must agree to never have sex again.

Only in America is that stuff really happening. Even then, the trend might reverse in America. If it doesn't, there will still be whites everywhere. Pretty big country.

I think it would be pretty hard to reverse the trend. I was born here and I don’t want America to lose its identity.

Not my problem.

Attached: 1481420686127.jpg (2000x1333, 437K)

I believe the ethnostate is really a post-america scenario so I'm not sure. But, I think we should do what needs to be done to survive which could include removing non-whites

Attached: 1521044944833.jpg (339x602, 28K)

Unfortunately the big cities are Democrat strongholds and therefore most likely third world shitholes. Eventually they’ll want to move them in to the rural parts like Obama did in order to dilute the vote. I actually like shitskin pussy so I’m not a white ethnostate type, but Dems really want a Brazil future (both like the country and movie) imo.

>white

the alt-right is a degenerate gang of turd-eaters, and the American model in particular goes to show that being "white" doesn't make you any less race-mixed. people do not come from a "white" people, but from a nation with its own distinct traditions, identity, and mode of being passed on through its bloodlines for aeons. you can talk all you want about "white pride", but if your father is irish and your mother is welsh you are, scientifically speaking, a mulattoe and deserve to be euthanized. the only true contribution you can make to the future is to have your cranial lobes measured for science so that someday brave researchers may re-establish the proper proportions of the skulls and bring truth back to humanity. truly we must wipe clean this new world of its fornication, race-mixing, and sin and turn back to the old to reclaim our purity!

tldr: basically all north american whites need to drink novichok

depends where you are from. I consider southern spanish, southern italians, and greeks partially white due to mudshit invasion into europe over the last few centuries.
Those are real mudshit pseudo european mutts.

Heh lol

I'm a half Icelandinc, quarter Anglo, and quarter Czech amerimutt. I feel your pain, but at the same time, be thankful you are alive and white at all.

I suppose I will continue the cycle because Koreans and Japanese make my dick diamonds lmao.

I was joking, Bjorn.
I like black gals personally.

White spanish mom, black-hispanic dad. The world would be hell without whites.

Please bleach them!

Glad there is somebody to take them off my hands.

Does your family still keep your customs? If so go with Icelandic.

must suck to have a whore, race traitor mom, huh?

Post a pic of yourself.

Definitely. The ethnostate(s), by the way, is the West. There won't be some new, small space for whites only. The existing areas will be taken back.

Any non-passing non-white allies will be installed as the ruling class of various Caribbean islands to rule over their lower-caste brethren as they see fit.

Does anyone have a problem with this?

Attached: FEB93E0A-B6DC-401A-A207-D069849BDB34.jpg (524x416, 27K)

kek

I see more Iberians acting Mexican than beaners acting like Iberians. My Spanish family act like Mexicans, I have both Iberian and Mestizo family on my dad's side.

I have a German last name, but some famous Jews also have that name.
Spanish first name.
Mom had Italian Name.
Got some scottish.
Got some native American.
Kinda dark skinned, but blue eyed and I get blond in summer.
Mutt. But damn good looking one.

Sounds cool. Cuban speaking here. I honestly don’t care if I’m white enough or not. The alt right is correct in saying that everyone should be in their homeland. I would self deport back to Cuba if it wasn’t run by filthy marxists.

I know that feel.
Spanish last name, my great grandfather was from Southern Spain.
He married my Mexican great grandmother.
Probably have North African blood.
Grandmother on dad's side is Mexican, Basque, and Irish
My mom is Northern Italian/Welsh with some German and Irish.
I'm dark skinned, but it's more of a Southern European kind of dark skin.
Not the Amerindian/Mestizo kind of dark.
Tfw when i'm probably only 70% white.

90% to get in but anyone less than 98% must be sterilized

i love when mutts do maths for their whiteness

Attached: image.jpg (958x960, 55K)

Don't care. It is more about exiting "The cathedral" for me.
However people identify (with good intentions) is good enough.

Because this topic is never discussed most people don't realize that class mixing or culture mixing (even if race appears the same).. check when woodrow wilson mentions how his mother was american and his father was british in this speech to congress giving a status update on air battles of euro
youtu.be/pYDLTDL-YD8?t=1m42s

So you mean different in terms of color? Can you explain/provide examples?

>Will there be a designated quarantined area in the ethno state for our mutt allies?
Sure. Why not? That's a good euphemism.

Attached: hotzone.jpg (322x157, 8K)

Bless you. Too many good white men allow their white sensibilities to betray them. They think we should we reward our non white allies. I say fuck em. Once we are done purging non whites on the left we will start with the ones on the right

>40% black
>40% white
>7% native
>1% Jewish
>1% Asian etc
What does Sup Forums think?

Attached: 1519405012286.jpg (953x772, 290K)

Even the NSDAP allowed mixed race ppl as long as they were at least 75% white to marry pure blooded whites.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-01-03-14-37-33.png (1280x720, 1013K)

Not white enough
>May I suggest...

Attached: KYS.jpg (720x461, 49K)

Lol look at non-white populations in NatSoc Germany vs. the west today. They would send every non-white mixed race mongrel back if they were in power as their numbers now are statistically significant.

designated mutt zoos

I say we keep all the hapas in a large cosmopolitan city like LA, Miami, or New York.

Not entirely white but still part white, so let them stay in a part of the ethnostate segregated from the pure bloods.

You're in America so you're black. If you were in Africa you'd be dead.

Another Cuban here, I second the original Cuban's point.
I'd love to rtn to Cuba if it wasn't Communist or filled with blacks and mulatos.
I believe all races are suited to specific climates. I definitely dont belong to the frigid wastelands of central North American continent

>born half Mexican, quarter Hungarian and British.
I would never be accepted.
I have 3 kids. I just want to raise them safe desu.

Yeah, ethnostate is happening any day now.

Are you in the Midwest?

David Lane is that you?

Yeah, it's kind of stupid i know.

Like a swarthy/olive skin tone would be the best way to explain it. Pic related

Attached: 267959_mediumsquare.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Fuck I forgot to reply to yours

Read this novel, OP. I'll bet it'll give you more ideas than most anyone on Sup Forums could give you.

Attached: 1127035.jpg (317x475, 67K)

This is what I meant by mestizo

Attached: mestizos.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

I have features like this guy but not as good looking. Can I be in the white ethnostate?

>be italian\brazilian
I know Brazil is frowned upon, but is it acceptable?

Same, what ethnicity are you?

Brazil has some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Pic related

Attached: 9A0718CD-F228-4C82-8724-5152D9EABD42.jpg (750x921, 634K)

braving ruin is a beta bitch faggot

They should at least be able to get a work visa imo.

Attached: 16479146881111.jpg (756x218, 25K)

British, Spanish, and less than 20% Indio.

I think it's becoming increasingly impossible for an ethnostate to occur in the U.S. This country has simply become far too integrated with POC and whatnot. Almost half the country is nonwhite, and along with that a good portion of whites here are soyboy cucks/libtards. I'm fairly certain South Africa will become the first declared ethnostate, following Poland and hopefully Italy if they continue on their current political path.

No one hates niggers like someone who can't escape them. Being half black but mentally far above them makes some mixed persons turn very much against the (((managed))) herd of negroids.

Hapas are the masterrace, so lets hope they have a place for us purebloods in Elysium

I wanna believe that Cascadia will one day become a reality.

Attached: 35220214-CA33-483A-A411-C829439F8988.png (600x600, 147K)

No need to purge them, just send them off to their own countries. We can be allies, just not neighbors.

How do you send a mixed person to their home country?

>partially white
There's no such thing. You're an entirely separate racial and ethnic group. There's no such thing as "partially."

>what is brazil

So 99% euro = mestizo. Guess we gotta purge all of the USA

>but if your father is irish and your mother is welsh you are, scientifically speaking, a mulattoe
Found the mud-blood nigger trying to cause problems by saying absurdly stupid, irrational things. The Irish and Welsh are already heavily mixed with each other and are very ethnically similar. North Western Europeans are all very ethnically similar to one another. A European is incredibly ethnically dissimilar from a negro.

Your shit-tier reading comprehension skills tell me you're a mud-blood monkey.

Are they western european?....shut the fuck up.. a white ethno state is not an illogical or evil idea it is necessary....citizenship to free white men of good charecter

Attached: IMG_0442.jpg (736x611, 87K)

Sorry Ahmed, looks like you didn't make it

White / asian ok
white / latin ok

anything else no

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

lmao at you delusional faggots who think that their ethnostate will come a reality

mutt
allies
choose one

Attached: 1517331204622.jpg (1981x1039, 729K)

Me aswell

>tfw look mixed but take 3 DNA tests and all said either 99 or 100 percent European

You cannot with with Biological Anthropology sometimes..

That's white enough imo.