I support Feminism

What's wrong with equality of the sexes?

Attached: twittercomEffinBirds.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

equality under the law has been achieved what more do you want?

Biologically impossible

Attached: illust_63525829_20170917_114406.png (676x900, 733K)

>What's wrong with equality of the sexes?
Nothing, it sure is a shame feminists aren't for it!

Women aren't equal to men they are inferior.

One thing that could be negative is that females absorb to much testosterone, directly from the source.

This turn them more competitive but at the same time less feminine.

I can bet you high CEO style always swallow.

Why isn’t it called Everyoneism?

equality is unfair to women. Women need special treatment and care.

I'm not sure about you OP, but I support Masculinism.

What's wrong with equality of the sexes?

feminism is as much about equality as sharia law

Well for one, toxic masculinity.

>implying feminism means equality of the sexes

Attached: 1511660159768.jpg (122x125, 2K)

Attached: OP is a fag_Trump.jpg (439x494, 36K)

Well women still aren't equal to men, so there's that.

>Xe isn't a masculinist
What an intolerant bigot you are, they're the same exact thing

I was hoping for a level-headed discussion but all I got was a bunch of bigotry. For some reason when I found this place tonight I thought this board would be a good place to discuss politics.

>women still aren't equal to men
In what way?

You still haven't killed yourself?

you thought wrong, faggot.

Rate of pay, job opportunities, getting hired for the same positions that other men apply for, frequent sexual harassment at work, etc.

Wow that's not necessary. Maybe control your homophobia.

Man you shouldn't even joke about something so serious like that.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

>Work trades
>be manlet
>regularly lift/carry over 100lbs
>never see a women even one larger then me lift over 50, and struggle like hell while doing it.
Equal in what way faggot?

All bullshit. Just stop being a piece of shit for once in your life.

I'm not joking

t. shill
kys faggot

on average, women make different life decisions than men.
this is well known and arguments about the , so-called, wage gap and other bullshit you've mentioned have been debunked, ad nauseum.

You nearly useless tho, why would you have the same pay and opportunities? Whats wrong with a little sexual harassment, you don't do any significant work can't you at least be entertaining? I mean seriously think about it, at this point whats in it for us? Why shouldn't we just step aside and watch it all burn down?

It doesn't work, and that's not what feminists want. If they did, they'd say real, actual, violent forced rape should have no more special than what happens on a regular basis in men's prisons. Instead, they cling on to meaningless legal artifacts of the patriarchal system they say they want to destroy, and even try to expand their privileges further with such nonsense as stare-rape.

all bullshit AND there are more women graduation from college than men now AND we are still giving them a leg up despite the fact that girls start doing better in school than boys as early as kindergarten. please kys

>fags actually believe this

Attached: Laugh nep.gif (281x484, 178K)

*yawn*

Because feminism is a meme.
We don't talk about memes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-125335_01_01.jpg (601x721, 95K)

>feminism: how can you not like feminism look, the dictionary says it's equality for everyone
>also feminists: fuck you racist, the dictionary definition for racism is bullshit and you are a bigot

thats not feminism
feminism does nothing to balance the privileges of women, only those of men (and to lie about many of those)

>Wow that's not necessary
neither is your life
>Maybe control your homophobia.
maybe eat my shit

>feminism is about equality

Whenever people say this I mention that women are generally given lighter sentences for the same crime, especially sex crimes, and especially sex crimes involving minors. To wit, no feminist groups I know of are lobbying for harsher prison sentences for women.

They either become defensive or silent.

>Rate of pay, job opportunities, getting hired for the same positions that other men apply for, frequent sexual harassment at work, etc.

You need a man to slap you and shut your mouth.
Believe, you will be happy when that happens and you won't understand why

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 28K)

So you use a communist flag yet you are in line with the hateful thoughts of these misogynists and homophobics? That's soooo confusing.

Feminists only want equality where it benefits them.

I'm not a female though. And the picture on your post is photoshopped. Unless he really is as hateful as most of you seem to be, which would be very surprising to me.

Kool thing is we already got the artificial womb and sex bots coming so yo asses getting replaced bitches. I'd rather fuck a toaster then deal with another insufferable cunt.

What will make women equal?

Attached: BDC001ED-BD19-45E7-BE07-F74E26B992FE.jpg (1024x777, 123K)

women have never been equal to men. they have always been protected by society; kept safe at home while men die at work or at war. there elite class is called "women and children" and their lives are valued above the lives of men. the only reason feminism became so big so easily is that society has a biological urge to protect women.

Attached: oppression for retards.png (663x506, 277K)

THIS

fuck gender communism

Feminism isnt about equality, Feminism is about female superiority.

Attached: 521319_474051162611710_295509335_n.jpg (311x218, 19K)

Equality has never been the goal of Feminism and they greatly resist any equality that doesn't purely benefit them.

Equal pay for one. Equal opportunity of jobs. Employers not discriminating. I think it's pretty obvious if you actually give it some thought.

Attached: DE9B2312-0079-4AE1-8DCF-ADAC57ED5F08.jpg (650x650, 87K)

equality is a false god and equality between the sexes is contranatal, it seeks to ravage the natural order in order to decline white birthrates systemically

Attached: 1419442973278.jpg (961x750, 201K)

The sexes are by definition different. To support equality is to support an illusion.

I'd say women are actually prefered over men to get a job in the west.

>homophobic
>Irrational fear of homosexuals
>irrational
>fear
50% of child molesters are gay. like you.

KYS SHILL

We have equal pay for everyone if you get a job a Wendy’s they pay you the same rate regardless of sex
Jobs should go to the best qualified person sex shouldn’t even factor in infact when you give some one a job because of their sex you are being sexist
Pretty obvious when you aren’t retarded

Because I support equality, not separating into factions determined by gender.

People are individuals primarily, members of groups secondarily.

Dude google memri tv.

Attached: 1411072868505.png (530x1278, 1.07M)

Aside from them not actually being equal? Nothing.

Ok so what's the problem? They were applications of potential mysoginists and maybe even racists from what she could tell (and it's not hard to tell). And the Israel thing I understand because they're also a marginilized group. I have a Jewish great-great grandfather in my ancestry and if I saw that guy's facebook I would have trashed his application too. It would have made for a very uncomfortable work environment and neither she nor I should have to tolerate working around someone knowing they probably hate you just for being Jewish / Muslim / Asian / Black / female / trans / etc.

Attached: 1420849310073.jpg (736x456, 77K)

Attached: 1420032552611.png (500x499, 726K)

Based

>Rate of pay
Illegal to pay unequally
>job opportunities
Women generally dominate the professions they take up, but not the ones they don't. Nothing out of the ordinary.
>Getting hired for the same positions that other men apply for
Currently lawfully meritocratic
>Frequent sexual harassment at work
An actual issue
>etc.
Go on

We have it already

They aren't equal.

Why do women get raped? Because they are physically weak.

>feminism is for everyone
>dipshit
Pic related. Praise kek.

Attached: CAA8F7CA-7D5C-4EF3-8C12-24C8CCA164A6.jpg (634x831, 133K)

Feminism isn't equality, it's just trying to get women to act more like men. Men and women both have separate spheres of society, both of which are equally important and work together. Women should not abandon being wives and caretakers, and men should not abandon being husbands and providers. Deviation from this path will lead to more problems than it was supposed to solve.

Modern feminism isn't about equality, it's about equalizing men and women only in areas where women are actually in disadvantage while actively refusing to give up their advantages in other areas so they'll keep what they like
In other words, it's about putting the woman above the man

Is hating someone for having a different opinion to yours justified to you?
Is rejecting someone the right to education and ruining his dreams ok, just cause hes white?

First of all, nobody is getting their education taken away and dreams ruined just because they are white. And no, hating someone for having a different opinoin is not justified UNLESS their opinion is harmful to other or a group of marginalized people. It's pretty easy to discern when that is.

I seriously can't believe people replying to my post are THIS dense. I expected some degree of intelligence.

Attached: 1520666381172.png (1000x1000, 166K)

Attached: fem.jpg (285x200, 22K)

>First of all, nobody is getting their education taken away and dreams ruined just because they are white.
They are, have you even read the pic, the person is clearly admitting to prefering women (white 80%, others 90%) over white men (less than 50%).
>hating someone for having a different opinoin is not justified UNLESS their opinion is harmful to other or a group of marginalized people
In this case the opinion of the person judging who gets to go to the school is harmful to white males, marginalizing them as all the same.

Also
>some degree of intelligence
>pol

You have described egalitarianism.

Feminism is just dumb shit for bored middle class white roasties.
It's a societal shit test, and white men failed miserably.

>Equal pay for one. Equal opportunity of jobs.

There are several laws on the books to enforce those things. Women have plenty of legal recourse if they're being discriminated against.

women are overwhelmingly stupid and not worthy of respect

Attached: Pussyball.png (476x477, 348K)

sexes arent equal

So you admit that there have to be quotas in order to make companies hire women, because they'd rather just hire the best person?
Obviously there are competent women, but depending on the job there are not as many as the men and for some reason feminists an't accept that biological fact of mental focus and intelligence distribution.
Also if women were actually paid less for the same work and places could get away with it, don't you think that they would only hire women whenever possible?

t. person from community entirely raised by single mothers

And you can count the percentage of feminists in that group of single mothers on two hands.

Feminism was never about equality.

Attached: 1467093106038.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: 1504370575585.png (609x717, 188K)

If it was equality it wouldn't be FEMenism shit for brains.

No I hasn't.

Women need fewer legal protections so they can be equal to men.

I am a feminist. I believe in equality.